[OP7T] OOS 10.0.9 magisk_patched.img

Search This thread

giddeldan

Jul 11, 2008
im having a similar problem, after full ota update (2.6gb) from rooted 10.0.8 im losing mobile network (two SIM icon, greyed out, with a slash sign over it and no baseband infromation) after booting/flashing this boot, even creating mine. Mobile network restores after returning to stock. any clue? Im on 10.0.9.HD65AA

im autoanswering myself, just to let somebody else know if having the same issue:

looks like OOS Native Caller Recorder 8.0 (magisk module) was causing phone app to crash.
disabled, reboot, removed, reboot, updated to 9.1, reboot, problem solved.

here's the link, if its helpful to anybody:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-5/themes/app-enable-call-recording-boot-t3634292

KyoshiDev

Apr 13, 2020
Nice Work with that .bat file
It works on Oneplus 7t 10.0.9Hd65BA. EU :)
Thanks for that super cool tool :)

To others that need to root a Oneplus 7t 10.0.9Hd65BA. EU i share my magisk boot file whit you all
#drive.google.com/open?id=1vGlNWrw2JAXmtb2ibst2BEQhKCM5ceMl #

Download the file an follow the guide in #1

I'm glad that it works!
You are welcome!

Jul 23, 2012
i hope you only booted the image, just restart and make your own patched boot image with the tool mentioned above.

I used the fastboot boot command but it flashed it instead so a restart didn't fix it nor did it root me phone. Pic attached.

Attachments

• IMG_20200425_154221.jpg
    IMG_20200425_154221.jpg
    259.6 KB · Views: 239

KyoshiDev

Apr 13, 2020
I used the fastboot boot command but it flashed it instead so a restart didn't fix it nor did it root me phone. Pic attached.

hm strange, but the fastboot boot command cant flash things..
which boot image did you use?
do your phone boot? what does magisk manager show?
if you need urgent root, u can grab a boot image from a fastboot rom here FASTBOOT ROM or u can use my tool, that will do it for you TOOL

Jul 23, 2012
hm strange, but the fastboot boot command cant flash things..
which boot image did you use?
do your phone boot? what does magisk manager show?
if you need urgent root, u can grab a boot image from a fastboot rom here FASTBOOT ROM or u can use my tool, that will do it for you TOOL

I used the one from this post. Yes, my phone booted fine and worked with no problems that I could tell except it didn't have root. I used Root checker, Root explorer, and other Root requiring apps to check. I can't show you a screenshot of what MM showed as I have since reset my phone just in case there were unseen issues.

Not sure what happened to make it so when I rebooted it stayed with your image instead of returning to mine. Wish i knew more so I could help. I just won't root for the time being.

anuradha96

May 11, 2013
Colombo

Zenns

Apr 6, 2015
Hi Guys

I'm In 10.0.9.HD65AA
Model 1903

Do I need to unlock the bootloader inorder for me to flash magsik and if I do unlock will I lose my data from what I read Netflix would be affected as well too can someone advice on this cause it has been a long time since I did something like this

JF-GINO

Apr 30, 2011
Toronto
Hi Guys

I'm In 10.0.9.HD65AA
Model 1903

Do I need to unlock the bootloader inorder for me to flash magsik and if I do unlock will I lose my data from what I read Netflix would be affected as well too can someone advice on this cause it has been a long time since I did something like this

Yes, you need to unlock the bootloader.
Its actually very easy on this phone - especially coming from others .. no unlock code needed ;)

KyoshiDev

Apr 13, 2020
Hi Guys

I'm In 10.0.9.HD65AA
Model 1903

After unlocking Bootloader Widevine L1 will not work anymore, streaming services using this DRM will output only 480p or below, only for netflix exists a mod for HD streaming.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    so i updated to OOS 10.0.9 Global on HD1900(China), but there is no patched boot or fastboot rom yet, so i patched it with his guide: guide by @gpz110

Boot.img patched with MAGISK 20.4 on OOS 10.0.9 HD65AA (GLOBAL)
    Only for OOS 10.0.9 Global!!!!

Enjoy!

Instructions:

1. reboot to fastboot
      Code:
      adb reboot bootloader
    2. Code:
      fastboot boot magisk_patched_10_0_9.img
    3. let it boot and check if u have root
    4. if u got root then reboot to fastboot again
      Code:
      adb reboot bootloader
    5. Code:
      fastboot flash boot magisk_patched_10_0_9.img

My model is an HD 1905 but my current build number is 10.0.9 HD65AA... I bought it directly from OnePlus it's a 7T. Is this the boot image I need? I spent hours looking all over in different boot images patched with magisk. I haven't even unlocked my bootloader yet because I'm not sure what my options are... Lol also I noticed you have the patched boot image and a stock boot image I said just in case something goes wrong?

Sent from my OnePlus7T using XDA Labs

it should work, but first u need an unlocked bootloader...
    u can test it as described with the first and second step("fastboot boot" command only boot once, if u get bootloop, just restart and your device will boot as usual) , if it boot and u got root with no problems, then u can finish the process with the third and fourth step
    HD1905BA Europe Patched boot

10.0.9 HD1905BA (Europe)

Stock boot : drive.google.com /file/d/1yyfzh6HbjrdZG3WDeyTv1d04fBgX3yzl/view?usp=sharing[/url]

Patched boot: drive.google.com /file/d/1ZCX7CWpRX-sZrb_ICOg64q2Abdumynmf/view?usp=sharing
    guys!

Just a quick question: does this method pass the safetyNet check?

Yes
    Nice Work with that .bat file
    It works on Oneplus 7t 10.0.9Hd65BA. EU :)
    Thanks for that super cool tool :)

To others that need to root a Oneplus 7t 10.0.9Hd65BA. EU i share my magisk boot file whit you all
    #drive.google.com/open?id=1vGlNWrw2JAXmtb2ibst2BEQhKCM5ceMl #

Download the file an follow the guide in #1