[OP7T][OOS 11.0.5.1 HD65AA/BA] Unbrick tool to restore your device to OxygenOS

Search This thread

leezaal

Jun 19, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S21+
so you need to be in fastbootD then run the flash all.bat?
You need to be in EDL mode to factory reflash. Power off phone press both vol up and vol down at same time and plug in usb to pc install EDL drivers if not installed then run msmdownload tool in the drop down box chose other to allow it to flash etc. When phone shows connected click start to reflash stock rom

knagl

Jul 7, 2011
Twin Cities, MN
Hello. Thank you for this great tool, unfortunately my phone is still bricked. It appears to flash successfully, but after it reboots I'm still stuck.

Background: OnePlus 7T, factory everything, never unlocked. Was using the phone today to open a weather app I've had for years, then the screen became garbled and the phone crashed. I rebooted it, and I get the OnePlus logo, followed by "QUALCOMM CrashDump Mode".

I can get into FastBoot, but even trying to reboot into recovery mode I get the CrashDump message (except for one time when it did successfully go into recovery mode -- I tried wiping cache and data and the progress bar got to 98%, then it rebooted and back to CrashDump error).

I was able to successfully use the tool provided in the OP to flash the phone -- it connected correctly to the PC, the flash appeared to run correctly, then the phone rebooted after the flash was done. At this point it should have had all new data from the flash, but interestingly when it rebooted it was back to the recovery mode screen showing that it was still wiping the cache and data, the progress bar went from 98% to 100%, rebooted, and back to the CrashDump message.

I tried flashing to the Android 10 version, which also appeared to be successful, and after the reboot I got the OnePlus splash screen, and then just a black screen (presumably crashed again, just no QUALCOMM CrashDump Mode message).

I tried flashing one more time to the Android 11 version, which again appeared successful. This time after the reboot and the OnePlus splash screen, I'm back to the QUALCOMM CrashDump Mode error screen.

Any ideas, folks? I'm pretty much resigned to the fact that I'm going to need to buy a new phone. Thanks in advance.

arvindgr

Nov 8, 2013
Tamilan
OnePlus 7T
Redmi 9 Power
Hello. Thank you for this great tool, unfortunately my phone is still bricked. It appears to flash successfully, but after it reboots I'm still stuck.

Background: OnePlus 7T, factory everything, never unlocked. Was using the phone today to open a weather app I've had for years, then the screen became garbled and the phone crashed. I rebooted it, and I get the OnePlus logo, followed by "QUALCOMM CrashDump Mode".

I can get into FastBoot, but even trying to reboot into recovery mode I get the CrashDump message (except for one time when it did successfully go into recovery mode -- I tried wiping cache and data and the progress bar got to 98%, then it rebooted and back to CrashDump error).

I was able to successfully use the tool provided in the OP to flash the phone -- it connected correctly to the PC, the flash appeared to run correctly, then the phone rebooted after the flash was done. At this point it should have had all new data from the flash, but interestingly when it rebooted it was back to the recovery mode screen showing that it was still wiping the cache and data, the progress bar went from 98% to 100%, rebooted, and back to the CrashDump message.

I tried flashing to the Android 10 version, which also appeared to be successful, and after the reboot I got the OnePlus splash screen, and then just a black screen (presumably crashed again, just no QUALCOMM CrashDump Mode message).

I tried flashing one more time to the Android 11 version, which again appeared successful. This time after the reboot and the OnePlus splash screen, I'm back to the QUALCOMM CrashDump Mode error screen.

Any ideas, folks? I'm pretty much resigned to the fact that I'm going to need to buy a new phone. Thanks in advance.
Seems Internal memory is corrupted or something. Give this earliest version 10.0.4 HD65AA a try. Maybe check with TG groups for active support/ideas as well

Reactions: knagl

stoopidcrow

May 15, 2022
Sorry, noob here. My OnePlus 7T Pro went dead after I opened an app I've been using before (SNOW). It once already caused my phone to restart but it only happened once and I never thought much of it. I upgraded to the lastest Oxynos software a few days ago.

Today I opened SNOW and my phone instantly crashed and booted up again. It had some weird pixel glitching on booting up so I panicked and pressed Vol-Up + Power-Button to make it restart again. Now it said "qualcomm crash-dump mode" Nothing more happened. I panicked and again, I forced it to re-boot.

Now it said "qualcomm crash-dump mode" again and underneath "PC at:set_cpu_sd_state_idle+Ox74/Ox78"

I don't remember but I guess I panicked once more and pressed some buttons again. Now it won't start again. No matter how long I press Vol-Up+Power or Vol-Down+Power or only the Power-button.

It is a refurbished One Plus 7T Pro from Europe. Android 11 I think. No idea about which system version.

I've researched and I guess you are supposed to leave it in "qualcomm crash-dump mode" and connect it to the PC and start the MSM program? I've tried to find out which version to get but I am not even sure how to use it.

I also read how other people left the phone charging and then it rebooted again. So I hooked it up to my PC now. Is there anything else I can do? I am very grateful for any help. Also sorry for any bad english, it's not my first language.

Edit: It seems I should have posted in the other forum about 7T Pro so I will go do that.

Last edited:

flaystus

Mar 20, 2011
I see others elsewhere saying they did this with their T-Mobile phone but its not working for me. When I search for the error I get "No valid trg ID" someone said to change the target to Tmob. But thats not an option. did I download the wrong version?

edit: To answer my own question in case someone from the future finds this post.

I had to visit the link in the original post
https://onepluscommunityserver.com/

From there I located the t-mobile version. Made sure in the target drop down I selected t-mob and I"m off to the races.

Last edited:

bynarie

Aug 2, 2013
Hilliard OH
OnePlus 7T
So, I have the tmobile version of the OP7T, but I did the coversion to global. So right now, build number ends with HD65AA and model number is HD1907. Will this guide work for my device? Bootloader is unlocked. I just have never MSM'd a phone before... Thank you.

bynarie

Aug 2, 2013
Hilliard OH
OnePlus 7T
I see others elsewhere saying they did this with their T-Mobile phone but its not working for me. When I search for the error I get "No valid trg ID" someone said to change the target to Tmob. But thats not an option. did I download the wrong version?

edit: To answer my own question in case someone from the future finds this post.

I had to visit the link in the original post
https://onepluscommunityserver.com/

From there I located the t-mobile version. Made sure in the target drop down I selected t-mob and I"m off to the races.
Nice, thanks for the heads up.. Did you happen to convert your tmobile branded to global firmware? Or is yours still tmobile firmware? I'm asking because I want to use this guide and I had previously converted to global firmware. Not sure if it will work properly.

paulo.delavega

Sep 14, 2012
I have a chinese HD1900 that I unlocked and flashed the international OOS (11.0.7.1.HD65AA). When I try to relock the bootloader, I get stuck in the infamous "your device is corrupt" screen. Can I use this tool to restore it to global OOS with locked bootloader?

Top Liked Posts