[OP7T][OOS 11.0.5.1 HD65AA/BA] Unbrick tool to restore your device to OxygenOS

Search This thread

ej8989

Jul 8, 2012
Manila
Works flawlessly. I had the QUALCOMM Crash Dump brick after flashing Flamingo OS 1.0.
I used this tool to unbrick, unlock bootloader, then flash Flamingo OS again, and still got bricked.

Don't flash Flamingo OS. Lol.

QZmichal

Oct 13, 2015
Moto X Play
OnePlus 7T

Last edited:

rajendra0072

Sep 18, 2013
Shegaon
I am not able to download the 7t Android 11 unbrick firmware https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=2981970449027564892 this says no mirror available.

I need this fix my device please upload or share with me.

Today, all of the sudden phone crashed into Qualcomm CrashDump tool and since, then, I was unable to boot it. Plus it has Locked Bootloader. I am stuck with dead phone now. My last hope is to try flashing phone with this Android 11 Flash file.

Thanks in advanced. @Some_Random_Username

QZmichal

Oct 13, 2015
Moto X Play
OnePlus 7T
I have only Oxygenos 11 EU for 7T on my computer, but you can repair the phone by installing Oxygen 10 and then download and install 11 via ota.

This is the link to the Global and Indian version. During installation, you need to choose which version you want to install

Installation Guide:

Last edited:
Reactions: HueyT

squidblaster

Jun 6, 2013
Not able to download for oneplus 7t. I have the tmobile version but it is converted to global. Locked bootloader.

Can I used the global version?

No mirror links for the 7t global or tmobile version. Anyone have the files?

QZmichal

Oct 13, 2015
Moto X Play
OnePlus 7T
Not able to download for oneplus 7t. I have the tmobile version but it is converted to global. Locked bootloader.

Can I used the global version?

No mirror links for the 7t global or tmobile version. Anyone have the files?

There is a mirror link for this verion.

Of course you can use the global version.
1663015727571.png

Reactions: squidblaster

aftabjavedpk

Sep 18, 2022
Unsupported Target EU

Thanks a lot for providing this for all of us!

However, I just did it and it stopped after 6s stating: "Unsupported Target EU". Does this have something to do with my device being the EU-Version? Doesn't the MSM Tool work for my device?
use msm tool that is available in the downloaded ROM zip file.
this will work

Top Liked Posts