[OP7T][OOS 11.0.5.1 HD65AA/BA] Unbrick tool to restore your device to OxygenOS

Search This thread

akaloith

Dec 24, 2006
I uploaded OS 11.0.5.1 HD65BA to my android file host server here is the unbrick tool download link

I have hd1900
live in europe
i am on yaap 12
this will get me to oos 11?
my device works normaly not bricked
any easier safer way? :)
i would like to change rom and some say that oos 11.0.9.1 is required

iruiz2

Jun 23, 2011
Similar situation here. I am running OOS 10.0.6.HD65BA, rooted. This will give me a clean OOS 11 rom to install new and updated roms?

akaloith

Dec 24, 2006
so on hd1900 will not work? brick?
since my phone is not bricked any other way? :p
not relock bootloader etc

how do i see if u am hd65ba aa or dont know what. whats these?

leezaal

Jun 19, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S21+
so on hd1900 will not work? brick?
since my phone is not bricked any other way? :p
not relock bootloader etc

how do i see if u am hd65ba aa or dont know what. whats these?
If the file is not for your phone it simply wont install it will say your phone is not supported if its for example AA = india etc. If your phone is compatible it will relock bootloader reflash stock 11.0.5.1 and factory reset it
Download / unzip and run the file MsmDownloadTool V4.0.exe a box will pop up saying factory, click it and change it to others and click next. Plug official oneplus charge cable into pc dont plug phone in yet. power off phone completely. Now press both vol up and vol down together for 3 seconds then plug in. In device manager you will see QUSB_BULK_CID etc download the drivers here to install EDL mode on PC or laptop.
Unzip folder now go to device manager where it says QUSB_BULK_CID (and some numbers) right click it and choose update driver / browse computer / browse for EDL folder click next, it will install the drivers.
Go back to MSMdownload tool click Enum and it should say phone is connected. Now click start and it will flash phone to OS 11.0.5.1 factory rest / lock bootloader.

Last edited:
Reactions: akaloith

Msfdfsx

Oct 21, 2022
OnePlus 7T
I have a T-Mobile variant that I flashed global firmware on without using this tool, but the model number still shows hd1907 for some reason. When I try to use msmdownload tool to flash unlocked global firmware it gives me an error that says "param preload device does not match image" what am I doing wrong. I want to fully convert the hd1907 so it shows hd1905
?

ammar_maher

Feb 14, 2014
cairo
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
OnePlus 7T
i have HD1900 i was on crdroid and wanted to back to stock , downloaded oos 10.0.3 and got into fastboot and run flash all but it stuck on the caution screen ( the bbot loader is unlocked ) and never booted tried msmtool HD65AA 10.0.4 it always says unsupported target please help ME

Edit : I chose O2 from the tool and it worked , thanks

Last edited:

Msfdfsx

Oct 21, 2022
OnePlus 7T
I have a T-Mobile variant that I flashed global firmware on without using this tool, but the model number still shows hd1907 for some reason. When I try to use msmdownload tool to flash unlocked global firmware it gives me an error that says "param preload device does not match image" what am I doing wrong. I want to fully convert the hd1907 so it shows hd1905
did you try SMT Download mod from msm

mo.saleh

Nov 22, 2022
Worked perfectly going from the lastest Lineage OS 11 back to stock Android 11. The toughest part was getting the qualcomm driver working. I had to turn off secure boot and disable signed driver verification and still it was a struggle. Then I used adb to get into edl because the button pushing didn't work (adb reboot edl). I was nervous to hit start but no problems.

Phone is hd1907 with international version of OOS 11, flashed to Lineage 11, and now back to OOS 11 international rom (11.0.5.1 HD65AA)
I'm in the exact situation as yours Solsun
I'm currently in LineageOS 11 latest build but disappointed that LOS wasn't suitable for the hardware of OP7T and missed the great experience with the OOS 11. The phone is BL unlocked HD1907 with international version of OOS 11, flashed to Lineage 11, and now I wanna back to OOS 11 international rom (11.0.5.1 HD65AA)

Do you recommend me download the OP7T global MSM and proceed as I'm aware that it might bring errors like I saw two or more members here telling that it shows "param preload device does not match error" or Image and device mismatch error

If you do so, please just tell me what mirror you used for downloading the MSM tool. Androidfilehost or Onepluscomunityserver?
I think this matters as they might have some differences.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts