[OP7TPRO][OOS HD01AA | HD01BA] Unbrick tool to restore your device to OxygenOS

ecompton59

Jan 9, 2015
Lexington,sc
msm dont use fastboot volume up and down then plug in but you have to get original msm (like me i get tmobile) then start over but if you have fastboot rom remember fastboot reboot fastboot in same folder as platform tools 30.5

pk010302

Feb 23, 2021
Hi there! So I'm having an issue right now with my OP 7T Pro and I'm hoping someone here could help me with it.

Being the stupid person that I am, I unknowingly installed an open beta version of OOS 11 because I thought it would work for my phone. Turns out, well, it didn't, so now my phone is bricked.

Alright, so now, I believe I did some of the preliminary steps for unbricking my device but I'm now faced with some issues, namely:
  1. I'm not sure if I'm in EDL mode although my device is being detected as QDLOADER 9008. However, it has an exclamation mark near the icon. (EDIT: I would like to point out that installing the CAB file did not work, as it shows that I have the "best" drivers. However, device status says "Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source. (Code 52)")
  2. Apart from this, when I run MSM, the connection status shows N/A.
I'm not sure what to do now at this point. Also, it was pointed out that another user here had a similar issue with which firmware to download. In my case, I have the HD1913 variant although I bought this unit here in the Philippines. Will it be safe if I use the Global version? (I have no way of knowing the build number at this point.)

Thanks for the help!

EDIT 2: Attached a photo that shows the exclamation mark thing.

Attachments

Last edited:
Apr 25, 2017
Hi there! So I'm having an issue right now with my OP 7T Pro and I'm hoping someone here could help me with it.

Being the stupid person that I am, I unknowingly installed an open beta version of OOS 11 because I thought it would work for my phone. Turns out, well, it didn't, so now my phone is bricked.

Alright, so now, I believe I did some of the preliminary steps for unbricking my device but I'm now faced with some issues, namely:
  1. I'm not sure if I'm in EDL mode although my device is being detected as QDLOADER 9008. However, it has an exclamation mark near the icon. (EDIT: I would like to point out that installing the CAB file did not work, as it shows that I have the "best" drivers. However, device status says "Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source. (Code 52)")
  2. Apart from this, when I run MSM, the connection status shows N/A.
I'm not sure what to do now at this point. Also, it was pointed out that another user here had a similar issue with which firmware to download. In my case, I have the HD1913 variant although I bought this unit here in the Philippines. Will it be safe if I use the Global version? (I have no way of knowing the build number at this point.)

Thanks for the help!

EDIT 2: Attached a photo that shows the exclamation mark thing.
1. Try removing currently installed driver, reboot your PC and get your device in EDL mode again to see if driver is being automatically installed
2. Connection status being N/A is a consequence of the exclamation mark.

@Some_Random_Username
please make 10.0.14 version
this latest from oos a10
I don't make those tools as it wouid involve having OnePlus' signing keys, I only post them whenever I'm aware of newer versions being available and that I have time to dedicate to that. Furthermore you do not need latest version to recover your device.