[OP8PRO][OOS 11AA/BA/DA] Unbrick tool to restore your device to OxygenOS

Search This thread

badboytien

Aug 2, 2016
Hi everyone
I have a question, can i use this to roll back the op8pro to get back to photochrom with infrared camera?
Thanks

ferretmc

Feb 16, 2009
Hey, i really need you help.
I tried to install IN2023_11_F.13 OOS13 on my IN2023 OP8P EU Version.
I really messed up and now my phone has a black screen. I can't turn it on / off, get to fastboot or EDL. Nothing. When I try to boot to EDL nothing happens. I get no new device in the Devicemanager. It doesn't refresh either, like when I plug in a USB device. Tried on Win 11 and Win 10. Nothing.
I fear I really messed up. Is there anything I can do other than open an RMA?

Thanks in advance.

tfae

Feb 14, 2015
OnePlus 8 Pro
Hey, i really need you help.
I tried to install IN2023_11_F.13 OOS13 on my IN2023 OP8P EU Version.
I really messed up and now my phone has a black screen. I can't turn it on / off, get to fastboot or EDL. Nothing. When I try to boot to EDL nothing happens. I get no new device in the Devicemanager. It doesn't refresh either, like when I plug in a USB device. Tried on Win 11 and Win 10. Nothing.
I fear I really messed up. Is there anything I can do other than open an RMA?

Thanks in advance.
How did you install the update? Fastboot or normal update?
Did you have Magisk installed?

ferretmc

Feb 16, 2009
I installed the update through fastboot. During the update (flash-all.bat) a different fastboot (Fastbootd) started. After that the screen went black. Yes, I had Magisk installed.

Martin_R

Jul 19, 2007
Hi,
I have a problem with my OP8 pro EU-Version:
I needed to calibrate proximity sensor, since this is not possible with recent firmware, I've flashed an old one (instantnoodlep_15_E.13_200311) with MsmDownloadTool.

I did not use SMT Download mode, only Upgrade mode. But afterwards the phone detects no SIM, both IMEI are 0 and baseband is unknown. :poop: Fingerprint reader is working.

What should I do to fix this?

JustinChase

Jan 31, 2007
i've done something wrong. I had the phone connected with a usb to the computer when I turned it off, then tried turning it back on with vol +& - held, and nothing happened.

Now, I'm unable to turn the phone on. I've held the power button for several minutes, tried holding vol- and power and other button combinations, but I cannot get my phone to turn on.

the tool does not see it, and not I have a phone which seems completely bricked. I assume (hope) this is fixable, but at this point, I've got a black mirror/paperweight

suggestions?

justanutt

Apr 10, 2013
i've done something wrong. I had the phone connected with a usb to the computer when I turned it off, then tried turning it back on with vol +& - held, and nothing happened.

Now, I'm unable to turn the phone on. I've held the power button for several minutes, tried holding vol- and power and other button combinations, but I cannot get my phone to turn on.

the tool does not see it, and not I have a phone which seems completely bricked. I assume (hope) this is fixable, but at this point, I've got a black mirror/paperweight

suggestions?
Have you tried the volume - and plug in usb?

JustinChase

Jan 31, 2007
Have you tried the volume - and plug in usb?
Whoops, i forgot to post an update. I kept trying things and discovered vol+ and power held simultaneously for about a minute did finally start the phone.

I was able to factory reset from there. Sadly the MSM download tool only includes Android 11, so I had to do about 5 system updates to get current, but have since finished, and seem to be back to working.

Thanks for your help.

Top Liked Posts