[OP8T][OOS12][C21] Workaround (xposed module) to OOS 12 AOD notification issue; seeking better solutions

Search This thread

zehuanli

Jun 5, 2021
North Carolina
After I upgrade my OP8T to OOS 12 (KB2005_11_C.21), AOD won't show notification icons for any app in the work profile. The only way to see them is to tap and exit AOD (they do show up on the lock screen). I'm not sure if anyone else is suffering from this, or it is just my problem.

Haven't found a better way to solve it while needing my phone to work badly, I made a tiny xposed module to work around this issue, and decided to share it here in case someone has the same problem.

Oxygen Updater just told me KB2005_11_C.33 (incremental OTA) has been released. I'll try it some time this week and hope it solves the issue so that I can remove this "yet another workaround module".

Last edited:

Rootk1t

Jun 2, 2013
After I upgrade my OP8T to OOS 12 (KB2005_11_C.21), AOD won't show notification icons for any app in the work profile. The only way to see them is to tap and exit AOD (they do show up on the lock screen). I'm not sure if anyone else is suffering from this, or it is just my problem.

Haven't found a better way to solve it while needing my phone to work badly, I made a tiny xposed module to work around this issue, and decided to share it here in case someone has the same problem.

Oxygen Updater just told me KB2005_11_C.33 (incremental OTA) has been released. I'll try it some time this week and hope it solves the issue so that I can remove this "yet another workaround module".
Was it fixed in C.33 or C.35?