• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question OP9 vs OT8t

Search This thread

c3v1t

Jan 13, 2009
Gorizia
Samsung Galaxy S8
OnePlus 6T
Hi to all, I have now an OP6T, I'm thinking to change it and are in dubt between the OP8t or the OP9. The OP8t saves me €130, with good compromise of hardware and OIS (even if camera isn't the biggest factor, I use a GCam 8.1 BSG and I'm fine with OP6T) in the OP9 I like the new hardware and the wireless charging.
Could you give me yoyur opinion if OP8t is again a good choice, saving some money?
Thanks in advance
Cesare

toyanucci

May 28, 2010
OnePlus 9
Having used both and owning the OP9 now, the only real difference for me is wireless charging and maybe the speakers. Yes the cameras are different but for what I do it's not a difference that affects me that much. I enjoy having wireless charging and really wanted it in my next device which is the only reason I chose the OP9 buy most other things feel and function the same in both devices.

If you decide to save the extra money by getting the 8T, you won't be missing out on much.

Reactions: c3v1t

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Having used both and owning the OP9 now, the only real difference for me is wireless charging and maybe the speakers. Yes the cameras are different but for what I do it's not a difference that affects me that much. I enjoy having wireless charging and really wanted it in my next device which is the only reason I chose the OP9 buy most other things feel and function the same in both devices.

If you decide to save the extra money by getting the 8T, you won't be missing out on much.