Development OP9PRO-LEMONADEP-A14-ROM-WATCHDOGS-KERNELSU-APR 19, 2024

Search This thread

TheSayaMan

Sep 12, 2016
OnePlus 9 Pro
OnePlus 11
To be fair I did, and then did it anyways.

I guess the updating with a PC only is a nonstarter for me. But the crash was good because I'm trying other ROMs now.

That TWRP is busted anyways. No encryption on backups and then the backups don't restore.
If you would have updated by system update as instructed then there would be no issue. Trying other roms will result in same problem if you try updating with TWRP. It's a TWRP problem, not roms problem.

temperne

Mar 3, 2008
OnePlus 9 Pro
If you would have updated by system update as instructed then there would be no issue. Trying other roms will result in same problem if you try updating with TWRP. It's a TWRP problem, not roms problem.
Yeah no joke.. on fact I always go after TWRP for backups and I don't think they have ever worked. Not once.

Then the problem I was trying to solve, WiFi constantly connecting and disconnecting to reconnect.. every 5 minutes has nothing to do with your ROM and instead has to do with my WiFi network.

I still like your ROM. This one, does OTA updates. Now they are huge at 2.5gb and take like 45 minutes to install, then over flashed TWRP anyways, doesn't really support root, and no phone call recording.

That way great about your ROM. Built-in call recording.

I just wish Google apps was included, and OTA updates worked.

I can offer you a server if that would help do OTA.

TheSayaMan

Sep 12, 2016
OnePlus 9 Pro
OnePlus 11
Yeah no joke.. on fact I always go after TWRP for backups and I don't think they have ever worked. Not once.

Then the problem I was trying to solve, WiFi constantly connecting and disconnecting to reconnect.. every 5 minutes has nothing to do with your ROM and instead has to do with my WiFi network.

I still like your ROM. This one, does OTA updates. Now they are huge at 2.5gb and take like 45 minutes to install, then over flashed TWRP anyways, doesn't really support root, and no phone call recording.

That way great about your ROM. Built-in call recording.

I just wish Google apps was included, and OTA updates worked.

I can offer you a server if that would help do OTA.
I have a server and it won't be any quicker. You would still have to download the update and let it install. A gapps build is coming at some point. I'm just experiencing problems right now with it. For now, to update much quicker, you can use custom recovery. Adb sideload update, reboot recovery and sideload gapps then boot to system.

TheSayaMan

Sep 12, 2016
OnePlus 9 Pro
OnePlus 11
Update: 01/31
Repository synced with changes from Lineage & crDroid sources.

Fixed bootanimation
Fixed Long press on fingerprint scanner issue. It will now enable.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230130-231947_Pixel_Launcher.png
    Screenshot_20230130-231947_Pixel_Launcher.png
    209 KB · Views: 52

TheSayaMan

Sep 12, 2016
OnePlus 9 Pro
OnePlus 11
I will be posting a new build soon that has gapps baked in. It will be mind the gapps. I had too much trouble getting it to work with nikgapps packages. Because of this, anyone on a previous build, must do a full wipe and perform a clean install. This will avoid long waits on updates in the future. You just reboot to twrp, install update and twrp again for twrp survival, then reboot to system. Reboot to twrp if you want root and install magisk again and your done. For now, I am retiring the previous non gapps builds. If I have the extra time, I will have a gapps and non gapps version. I'm just too busy with work for that right now.

TheSayaMan

Sep 12, 2016
OnePlus 9 Pro
OnePlus 11
I need to learn to spell man sorry I meant
ear piercing volume, IE lowest volume levels of in call/alarm etc are still very high IE someone sitting next to me can hear phone call as if they are on the call.
Oh ok lol. That's ok, this isn't english class. The volume does seem louder than it should be. I'll have to see what I can do, maybe use a different source.

Top Liked Posts

Ok your choice. I have the OP11 myself and used to run it on my old OP9pro. Just wanted to upgrade.
    I love the 11 it's very good I've tried custom ROMs on it but like just one thing is preventing me from using custom ROMs full time it's like just not connecting to the specific app and not loading all the way otherwise id use that full time too currently stock OOS13 OP11 and 9 pro was gonna do custom
    <Moderator Note>: Thread closed at request of OP, @TheSayaMan.
    Hello and good morning, @TheSayaMan At your request, the thread has been reopened.

Regards
    Oswald Boelcke
    Senior Moderator
    NEW UPDATE UP!!!

Watchdogs-14.0-20240414-lemonadep-v10.4.zip

Downloads and Full changelog located
    here.
    NEW UPDATES UP!!!

APRIL UPDATES!!!

Watchdogs-NOGAPPS-14.0-20240405-lemonadep-v10.4.zip

Watchdogs-14.0-20240405-lemonadep-v10.4.zip

Downloads and Full changelog located here.
    boots and working good!! Thank you
    so, i tried flash your rom via changing meta files to op9 but these is didnt work and i try dirty flash from your rom to lastest crdroid and it is terrible idea bcoz no one google app is working and need clean flash, maybe my hands from asshole but what i see is what i see
    You should never dirty to another ROM even if it uses the same source. Good chance I won't be making another update for this phone since not many downloads.
    I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU MESS UP YOUR PHONE!!!
    YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

Telegram group

I do not accept donations. Consider donating to gwolfu
    or LuK1337 @ crDroid, & LineageOS for which I'm able to use their source and base before I'm able to make my own modifications. I thank them for making it available @ github.

WatchDogs is a ROM I created based on LineageOS & crDroid source & dependencies and I thank them for its use. SafetyNet and CTS passes whether your rooted or not. Modules not required.

Before you begin, if you don't have the latest platform tools installed on your windows machine. Download it here:

Kernel source : https://github.com/LineageOS/android_kernel_oneplus_sm8350

DO NOT FLASH GAPPS, THEY ARE INCLUDED IN THE ROM!!!

Flashing Instructions

First time installation (clean flash):

This update requires OnePlus 9 Pro 13.1.0.593(EX01)

Backup your data

Download the ROM, and firmware flasher listed further down on this post and place all in your platform tools folder,
    Extract all the contents in platform tools, Firmware flasher in folder.

You must flash firmware in the bootloader. Boot to recovery and factory reset then adb sideload

adb sideload Watchdogs-14.0-20240419-lemonadep-v10.4.zip

Reboot to system

reboot to recovery if you want root

adb sideload magisk.apk or adb sideload magisk.zip

To remove orange state warning on boot up, go here:

Update installation:

Updates must be sideloaded with custom recovery. There is no system updater. That was removed.

Sources:
    ROM
    Kernel

Downloads:
    ROM & FIRMWARE FLASHER
    GLOBAL FIRMWARE

Want to return to stock?
    This will get you back to stock 13.1.0.590(EX01) without MSM back. This will work with any OP9Pro variant including T-Mobile. This will convert your device to Global. If you already have the Global variant, it will remain as such. Your stock firmware before going to custom ROM must be 13.1.0.500(EX01) or higher. If not, it will cause a hard brick with a crashdump, then you will be forced to use the MSM tool. Use this if you were on 13.1.0.500(EX01) or higher and wish to return to stock after trying a custom ROM, without wanting to use the MSM tool. Using the MSM tool will bring you back to a11. Doing this, will save a lot of time taking a bunch of updates. By doing this, you will still need to take one update to 13.1.0.591(EX01) to use my Watchdogs ROM because those are the blogs I use. Unzip into a folder, simply reboot to bootloader, double click install and let it finish. This will wipe data but it will not lock the bootloader.
    Hello and good morning, @TheSayaMan At your request, the thread has been reopened.

Regards
    Oswald Boelcke
    Senior Moderator
    I will be on vacation in Hawaii until next Thursday afternoon and I will not have my computer with me. Therefore, there will be no more updates until I return.
    May security patches, other fixes. Updated repository. This will be the last NOGAPPS build since the last one was never downloaded. If you make a request, dr_mayhem and I honor it, and you disappear, don't expect it to last. It takes me A LOT more time to create seperate builds.

WatchDogs-WITHGAPPS-13.0-20230507-lemonadep.zip

WatchDogs-NOGAPPS-13.0-20230507-lemonadep.zip