Development OP9PRO-LEMONADEP-A14-ROM-WATCHDOGS-KERNELSU-APR 19, 2024

Search This thread

Alberhasky

Mar 1, 2011
Jeffersonville
@TheSayaMan I'm so sorry man, here I was going nuts about the camera not working and the problem was a Magisk module that was breaking the camera, it's supposed to be a module to help hide root but it was probably changing the fingerprint of the device thus making the camera crash, anyway, I appreciate your help as always.

To the question that another user asked earlier, is it actually possible to get a newer version of the modded OOS Cam with more of the newer functions and extras or are we stuck with this version for now?

TheSayaMan

Sep 12, 2016
OnePlus 9 Pro
OnePlus 11
@TheSayaMan I'm so sorry man, here I was going nuts about the camera not working and the problem was a Magisk module that was breaking the camera, it's supposed to be a module to help hide root but it was probably changing the fingerprint of the device thus making the camera crash, anyway, I appreciate your help as always.

To the question that another user asked earlier, is it actually possible to get a newer version of the modded OOS Cam with more of the newer functions and extras or are we stuck with this version for now?
I will work on a newer modded one

TheSayaMan

Sep 12, 2016
OnePlus 9 Pro
OnePlus 11
No

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230320-071300_crDroid Home.png
    Screenshot_20230320-071300_crDroid Home.png
    309.9 KB · Views: 44

TheSayaMan

Sep 12, 2016
OnePlus 9 Pro
OnePlus 11
What if I want phone contacts and messaging as system apps? Can I flash any gappa over the gapps build and on 13/03 gapps build whatsapp was crashing
No. You can use the magisk module systemizer to move user apps to system apps. You can use the non gapps build to flash other gapps but I won't support problems with it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230320-071300_crDroid Home.png
    Screenshot_20230320-071300_crDroid Home.png
    309.9 KB · Views: 28

Bray001

Jan 18, 2021
Always on display is bugged, every writing are overlapped.
Also alert slider haptics can be inproved for me.
Is face unlock present?
The rest seems good

Top Liked Posts

Ok your choice. I have the OP11 myself and used to run it on my old OP9pro. Just wanted to upgrade.
    I love the 11 it's very good I've tried custom ROMs on it but like just one thing is preventing me from using custom ROMs full time it's like just not connecting to the specific app and not loading all the way otherwise id use that full time too currently stock OOS13 OP11 and 9 pro was gonna do custom
    <Moderator Note>: Thread closed at request of OP, @TheSayaMan.
    Hello and good morning, @TheSayaMan At your request, the thread has been reopened.

Regards
    Oswald Boelcke
    Senior Moderator
    NEW UPDATE UP!!!

Watchdogs-14.0-20240414-lemonadep-v10.4.zip

Downloads and Full changelog located
    here.
    NEW UPDATES UP!!!

APRIL UPDATES!!!

Watchdogs-NOGAPPS-14.0-20240405-lemonadep-v10.4.zip

Watchdogs-14.0-20240405-lemonadep-v10.4.zip

Downloads and Full changelog located here.
    boots and working good!! Thank you
    so, i tried flash your rom via changing meta files to op9 but these is didnt work and i try dirty flash from your rom to lastest crdroid and it is terrible idea bcoz no one google app is working and need clean flash, maybe my hands from asshole but what i see is what i see
    You should never dirty to another ROM even if it uses the same source. Good chance I won't be making another update for this phone since not many downloads.
    I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU MESS UP YOUR PHONE!!!
    YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

Telegram group

I do not accept donations. Consider donating to gwolfu
    or LuK1337 @ crDroid, & LineageOS for which I'm able to use their source and base before I'm able to make my own modifications. I thank them for making it available @ github.

WatchDogs is a ROM I created based on LineageOS & crDroid source & dependencies and I thank them for its use. SafetyNet and CTS passes whether your rooted or not. Modules not required.

Before you begin, if you don't have the latest platform tools installed on your windows machine. Download it here:

Kernel source : https://github.com/LineageOS/android_kernel_oneplus_sm8350

DO NOT FLASH GAPPS, THEY ARE INCLUDED IN THE ROM!!!

Flashing Instructions

First time installation (clean flash):

This update requires OnePlus 9 Pro 13.1.0.593(EX01)

Backup your data

Download the ROM, and firmware flasher listed further down on this post and place all in your platform tools folder,
    Extract all the contents in platform tools, Firmware flasher in folder.

You must flash firmware in the bootloader. Boot to recovery and factory reset then adb sideload

adb sideload Watchdogs-14.0-20240419-lemonadep-v10.4.zip

Reboot to system

reboot to recovery if you want root

adb sideload magisk.apk or adb sideload magisk.zip

To remove orange state warning on boot up, go here:

Update installation:

Updates must be sideloaded with custom recovery. There is no system updater. That was removed.

Sources:
    ROM
    Kernel

Downloads:
    ROM & FIRMWARE FLASHER
    GLOBAL FIRMWARE

Want to return to stock?
    This will get you back to stock 13.1.0.590(EX01) without MSM back. This will work with any OP9Pro variant including T-Mobile. This will convert your device to Global. If you already have the Global variant, it will remain as such. Your stock firmware before going to custom ROM must be 13.1.0.500(EX01) or higher. If not, it will cause a hard brick with a crashdump, then you will be forced to use the MSM tool. Use this if you were on 13.1.0.500(EX01) or higher and wish to return to stock after trying a custom ROM, without wanting to use the MSM tool. Using the MSM tool will bring you back to a11. Doing this, will save a lot of time taking a bunch of updates. By doing this, you will still need to take one update to 13.1.0.591(EX01) to use my Watchdogs ROM because those are the blogs I use. Unzip into a folder, simply reboot to bootloader, double click install and let it finish. This will wipe data but it will not lock the bootloader.
    Hello and good morning, @TheSayaMan At your request, the thread has been reopened.

Regards
    Oswald Boelcke
    Senior Moderator
    I will be on vacation in Hawaii until next Thursday afternoon and I will not have my computer with me. Therefore, there will be no more updates until I return.
    May security patches, other fixes. Updated repository. This will be the last NOGAPPS build since the last one was never downloaded. If you make a request, dr_mayhem and I honor it, and you disappear, don't expect it to last. It takes me A LOT more time to create seperate builds.

WatchDogs-WITHGAPPS-13.0-20230507-lemonadep.zip

WatchDogs-NOGAPPS-13.0-20230507-lemonadep.zip