• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

How To Guide OP9Pro - Repository of MSM Unbrick Tools (TMO, EU, GLO, IN)

Search This thread

julius1775

Oct 1, 2021
has anyone been able to resolve the "Sahara Communicatin Failed" issue. I too have a LE2125 that does not seem to get pass this issue. I have updated the drivers, tried different ports, different cables, different computers and still the same problem.

I am currently on the 11.2.9.9 LE15BA ROm on my TMO 9 Pro. I want to revert back to stock TMO, with bootloader locked, like it came from the factory.

Reading through this, I would download the TMO version in the OP, and use MSM normally from there, right?

Am I missing anything, or this should work similar to how it did when i went from TMO to the current software?

Burt Squirtz

Feb 11, 2018
I agree with only buying samsung and oneplus, but how I wish HTC would still make phones. By far the HTC M7, M8 and M9, are the best phones ever made, they were built to last, and where way ahead of it's time.
But I am intrigued on google working with Samsung to develop their own SOC, I think is name code white chapel, I want to see what google can accomplish with that, better battery life, better integration with custom camera... I don't know i have good feeling about it.
If you like HTC, then get a pixel 6 pro. Because that's who actually made them.

Oct 27, 2021
You just saved all of my bacon. Goddamn I was stressing I just screwed myself out of my new phone. Worked amazing for my EU version OP9Pro

amingin

Aug 3, 2021
Guys, for those who can't restore using the method described here (sahar communication, device not match, etc.), the only method, which helped me is described here:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...fix-msm-errors-sahara-param-info-etc.4306903/ - use it to upload the uncompressed/decrypted images from the packages you'd download according to this thread's description (you'll need a couple of tools like oppo_decrypt and payload_dumper to get the images you can actually flash). Also, for OnePlus 9 it may not work out of the box, you need to make sure you set the devicemodel (prjid).
I did not follow it exactly, because I knew what I was doing, it just helped me to find the tool. In any case, idea is to use this method to restore some or all of the partitions and THEN use MSM download tool, which WILL then work.
I hope it helps.

jhc1

May 28, 2016
Google Pixel 6 Pro
hello guys I'm trying to revert back to TMobile via msm tool lemonadept and get error message mismatch eu. but when I use msm eu it works. how can I revert back to TMobile? thx in advance

null0seven

Oct 1, 2013
Iasi

Thank you, craznazn

I was on Open Beta 2 with absolut No problems. Yesterday after clicking a link send by a friend by Whatsapp, my phone goes offline. No network, then come back. Then it started to restart by it self or shut down by it self.

I use the MSM tool to reset OnePlus 9 Pro. My phone was Locked & UnRooted.
I use the tool with Windows 11 x64 , Usb 3.0. My laptop does not have usb 2.0.
I was nervous about it, but it worked fine. When i got "QDLOADER 9008" in Device Manager > Portable Devices i was good to go.
Follow the steps in OP by the letter here & on OnePlus 8 Pro page linked in OP. The tool work fine on OnePlus 9 Pro.
Enjoy your phone.

LE
I forgot to tell you..
First i try downgrade rom. 1 time the rom was flashed fine but the phone was still on A12. , 2 time, same. 3 time it worked. I was on A11, but the phone still restart or shut down by it self.
Then i use MSM.

Last edited:

Wyshniukas

Oct 24, 2011
Just a quick question as I had a request from a friend to convert LE2120 to UK/Global OS. Is it just straight forward process to flash EU/Global firmware with MSM? I have read through all the thread, so just want to confirm.

craznazn

Nov 12, 2009
OnePlus 8T
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Just a quick question as I had a request from a friend to convert LE2120 to UK/Global OS. Is it just straight forward process to flash EU/Global firmware with MSM? I have read through all the thread, so just want to confirm.
From what I understand, you actually have to run the India MSM, then install the global ROM

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello Brothers,
    Finally I did unbrick my LE2120 using LE2121 India variant MSM Tool from above link, here to give the clues:

View attachment 5341829
    - Hold Vol-Up button + Power button more than 3 sec
    - Hold Vol-Down button, plug USB
    - Open MSM tool, make sure you get your COM PORT opened
    - Tick "Use Lite Firehose" checkbox
    - Click Start button, wait until finish, phone getting rebooted automatically...

Regards,
    xe
    Omg thanks so much! This worked!
    By using these tools, you accept full responsibility for your actions. Your warranty is void should you run any of these utilities without OnePlus support present. I am not responsible for bricks, fires, nuclear war, etc.

If you modified any partition not touched by MSM, namely param and persist but there are others, you face a possibility of a hard brick. MSM will reset your "Enable OEM Unlocking" in dev settings and you might get a corrupt boot. Restore your backups before attempting. That said, If all you just tried to convert a ROM using OTA payload.bin, you should be fine.

I've noticed that there is a bunch of loose threads with MSM tools posted, and some revisions still don't have it available. I decided to put them all in 1 place.

If you don't know how to use these utilities, see https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...l-to-restore-your-device-to-oxygenos.4180837/, as the instructions are the same.

LE2120 - China: Unavailable (does this even exist?)

LE2121 - India
    11.2.4.4 Thanks to @mlgmxyysd
    Source thread
    MD5: 825f7a7f7f014d46eeed25222df52b03

LE2123 - EU
    11.2.2.2 Thanks to @razercortex
    MD5: 713ea4cd16c30469fc8f81bd6afa0833

LE2125 - NA/"Global"
    11.2.2.2 Thanks to @jammin6996
    Source Thread
    MD5: 084c59d92238881ec9aeef948d8a2a3b

LE2127 - T-Mobile
    11.2.3.3 Thanks to @Jhoopes517
    MD5: d50ec4bcfb1df465eb84ac1fa1c32365

Qualcomm USB Drivers Thanks to @Some_Random_Username
    Uploading the EU MSM now, if you get "not found", it's still uploading
    By using these tools, you accept full responsibility for your actions. Your warranty is void should you run any of these utilities without OnePlus support present. I am not responsible for bricks, fires, nuclear war, etc.

If you modified any partition not touched by MSM, namely param and persist but there are others, you face a possibility of a hard brick. MSM will reset your "Enable OEM Unlocking" in dev settings and you might get a corrupt boot. Restore your backups before attempting. That said, If all you just tried to convert a ROM using OTA payload.bin, you should be fine.

I've noticed that there is a bunch of loose threads with MSM tools posted, and some revisions still don't have it available. I decided to put them all in 1 place.

If you don't know how to use these utilities, see https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...l-to-restore-your-device-to-oxygenos.4180837/, as the instructions are the same.

LE2120 - China: Unavailable (does this even exist?)

LE2121 - India
    11.2.4.4 Thanks to @mlgmxyysd
    Mirror
    Source thread
    MD5: 825f7a7f7f014d46eeed25222df52b03

LE2123 - EU
    11.2.2.2 Thanks to @razercortex
    Mirror
    MD5: 713ea4cd16c30469fc8f81bd6afa0833

LE2125 - NA/"Global"
    11.2.2.2 Thanks to @jammin6996
    Mirror
    Source Thread
    MD5: 084c59d92238881ec9aeef948d8a2a3b

LE2127 - T-Mobile
    11.2.3.3 Thanks to @Jhoopes517
    Mirror
    MD5: d50ec4bcfb1df465eb84ac1fa1c32365

Qualcomm USB Drivers Thanks to @Some_Random_Username
    Hello Brothers,
    Finally I did unbrick my LE2120 using LE2121 India variant MSM Tool from above link, here to give the clues:

1624077343466.png

- Hold Vol-Up button + Power button more than 3 sec
    - Hold Vol-Down button, plug USB
    - Open MSM tool, make sure you get your COM PORT opened
    - Tick "Use Lite Firehose" checkbox
    - Click Start button, wait until finish, phone getting rebooted automatically...

Regards,
    xe
    No on the msm repack conversion, I'll post a fastboot conversion soon
    I uploaded latest MSM of LE2123 EU 11.2.4.4 version. Please add to the list.