• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Open Beta 1

Search This thread

Shooter7889

Mar 24, 2019
FLORENCE
OnePlus 7 Pro
OnePlus 8T
Does anyone else have this notification persistently showing? Dosent ever download whatever it needs regardless of being on wifi or lte
Yes I've had the same thing for days now. Annoying. I think it is for Google live translate. I just went into app settings and disabled background data for it. It seems to have made it quit displaying

Levi4cyber

Apr 26, 2018
OnePlus 9 Pro
Since upgrading to OB1 my new pictures or screenshots doesn't show up in any app like photos, or WhatsApp (when I wanna send), but they do get saved in the directory they should be.?

How do I fix that (all the apps on my phone only show me pit & videos that I still had on Android 11)?

cesar.mk4

Jun 25, 2013
So far everything seems okay. I did a local upgrade initially... It ran like crap.
I factory reset and so far things are running smooth. Call/texts ok (on Google Fi). Camera, and everyday common apps that a phone are meant for work fine.
Only thing I'm noticing is while typing this, there's a lag. Lol

grinch247

Jun 5, 2010
OnePlus 7 Pro
OnePlus 9 Pro
Screenshot_20211014-150141.jpg

terlynn4

Aug 18, 2012
Fort Worth, TX
Nexus 9
OnePlus 9 Pro
Before that, were you on a custom ROM? And if so, did you clean flash OOS to both slots when you switched back to OOS?

Something you could try is going into fastboot mode (or twrp if you have it) and switching active slots. Then boot up and try the update again.
To find your current slot: fastboot getvar current-slot
To change slots: fastboot --set-active=X (where X is either a or b, whichever isn't your current slot)

Reactions: TENlll423

grinch247

Jun 5, 2010
OnePlus 7 Pro
OnePlus 9 Pro
Before that, were you on a custom ROM? And if so, did you clean flash OOS to both slots when you switched back to OOS?

Something you could try is going into fastboot mode (or twrp if you have it) and switching active slots. Then boot up and try the update again.
To find your current slot: fastboot getvar current-slot
To change slots: fastboot --set-active=X (where X is either a or b, whichever isn't your current slot)
This is an msm tool install that was ota'd to 11.2.9.9....not sure if it installed to both slots.

efex

Jul 15, 2008
Göteborg
OnePlus 8 Pro
OnePlus 9 Pro
Is it just me, or is wreless charging broken on OB1? Pretty much everything else works fine for me.

Edit: Intrestingly enough, a reboot enables wireless charing again... For a while. After a while (1-2 hours) the wireless charging just stops again. :)

Last edited:

AndyC76

Nov 24, 2010
Has anyone found the throttle option? It may not be in this version, but from what I remember it was suggested that we'd be able to choose which apps can be throttled.

Top Liked Posts