Opera Mini 5 now a native Windows Mobile app, plus mortscript for default links

Search This thread

~Johnny

Apr 8, 2009
Holy fish this thing loves to eat RAM xD 2 tabs, 16MB?! Heh, still a bit of work to do there eh? :p Not that I particularly mind to much, I don't think I've ever used all the RAM on my HD2 :p

x1Albertx1

Apr 17, 2009
i followed the instructions comming with the download but it did not work, when i press a link it goes to WM start menu and then.. nothing.
how can i fix this? i'm using WM6.5 unoff Rom (infinie)

thanks

the big heart

Oct 24, 2009
in the opera sit the WM verion is Beta

the Jar its final

any one can convert the Jar to Cab???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Last edited:

tomygunner

Mar 21, 2008
Berlin
hello i downloaded the opera mini 5 at my htc touch, but it seems it has problems with this app. i cant type correctly in the search bar.

it always jumps after every letter to first position. typing is not possible then, it sucks me everytime. have to use still mini 4 with java because it doesnt want to type correctly letter by letter.

did someome got this issue too? i reinstalled it and still the same :(

TangerineTractor

Sep 8, 2006
hello i downloaded the opera mini 5 at my htc touch, but it seems it has problems with this app. i cant type correctly in the search bar.

it always jumps after every letter to first position. typing is not possible then, it sucks me everytime. have to use still mini 4 with java because it doesnt want to type correctly letter by letter.

did someome got this issue too? i reinstalled it and still the same :(

Given up on Opera Mini 5 WIndows Mobile.. too buggy. The final release of Mini 5 Java works absolutely fine though... I have a signed version that means no confirming every time you go online. I use it with Jbed and JZSmartMort... works perfectly and fast - files attached.

Attachments

• JZSmartMort_v1.6.7.cab
    1.3 MB · Views: 12
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone