Opera Mobile 9.5 will be out soon (February 11, 2008 [BETA])

E_Shinobi

Aug 15, 2007
1. I don't care if it will because vtap does that just fine.

2. I like opera mini, if iopera 9.5 is 4 mb again like prior versions it stays off my phone

mugglesquop

Oct 10, 2007
UK
why do people keep starting Opera 9.5 threads?? this is the third one i've seen today! - also 11th Feb is the Demo at some show, not the Testing date.

domineus

Jun 16, 2007
you sure you installed in storage card!!! It won't let you.

Have a look in \Application Data\Opera9 There is a folder called skin. copy the zip file there (don't unzip it)
this xv6700 of mine has to be doing something right
I have installed it on my storage card 3 times the program won't show up under add/remove programs either so I hard reset and installed it on my main memory gah it takes a lot and the skin works now

Last edited:

mc-fine

Jan 25, 2008
So far pretty impressed. SPB keyboard doesn't work well though. Ignores the spaces which would make typing on the Touch a chore. Its real fast though. Desktop rendering rready to go in like 5-12 secs.

honestpanda

Jan 3, 2008
Yeah, it'd be nice to have an uninstaller. Anyone?
Nice user name, you should have taken out that turbo revving young punk Hot Rod.

Anyway, yeah an uninstaller would be great. Its a great browser though...but any idea on how to not make this the default browser? I can't access the flash bundle pack because of Opera, heh.

Last edited:

benzo8

Jan 12, 2007
Barcelona
Looks lovely. The only thing I'm not liking at the moment is that you can either use the nice zoom/pan navigation method or the fit to screen text flowing, but not both. I'd like to see an option on the touch-and-hold context menu to switch the current page into Fit To Screen, or have the Zoom In/Out option automatically flow the text. It's a pain to keep scrolling left and right to read most pages, and it's even more of a pain to have to go to the settings to select Fit To Screen once you get to a page you actually want to read!

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone