• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Oppo A3s Problem

Search This thread

Ishaan1794

Aug 1, 2021
Sir how to wipe data Oppo A3S with forgotten code and no available google or gmail account?
Hello
You can , by edl mode you can flash a whole new android system . Head to recovery and then press and hold version , It will show a pop up regarding confirmation . Allow it . To exit oress and hold power button for 15 seconds .
To be honest I prefer you to take help of any kind of a guied like article and video .

Ishaan1794

Aug 1, 2021
i
Please my A3s be totally dead after wipe data via recovery, I really need someone's help

You said that your device is completely dead . There is a way to recover your device but it will erase your data but safe in your case as your data is already wiped . If you have heared about edl (emergency download mode ) . With the help edl mode you can flash a whole new os . Its a little bit technical process and require experience also a pc . To go to edl mode , open recovery mode , press and hold version . A pop up regarding confirmation will be shown . Allow it and then your screen will turn off and nothing will work (power button and volume button ) .To exit press and hold powerbutton for 15 seconds the your device will boot . I prefer you to take help of any kind of guied online .