• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

OPPO A5s CPH1909 boot and recovery images available here

Search This thread

OwenLeGrande

Dec 26, 2019
Santo Tomas
I got these after using mtk-su temp root and backing them up. I am not liable for any damages you did to your device if you misused these. If you succeeded though, please tell me, that will be the only thing I wish from you for using these. Thanks

This is the link to the github, the stock recovery is in google drive but the link is also in Github

https://github.com/NewoDivad/OPPO-A5s-recovery-and-boot-images/blob/master/README.md

Reactions: mulyana92

mulyana92

Jan 23, 2021
I got these after using mtk-su temp root and backing them up. I am not liable for any damages you did to your device if you misused these. If you succeeded though, please tell me, that will be the only thing I wish from you for using these. Thanks

This is the link to the github, the stock recovery is in google drive but the link is also in Github

https://github.com/NewoDivad/OPPO-A5s-recovery-and-boot-images/blob/master/README.md
I have done various ways to root and install this Oppo A5s twrp but I have not found the results. maybe Deplover doesn't leak this but I am surprised that there are some on YouTube but after I did the tutorial I couldn't enter fastboot mode

hacker334

Sep 17, 2020
Don't waste time on this device. It can't be rooted. I have tried using all methods on internet, used some exploits but nothing!!
I think this is the worst device I ever bought.
But keep trying guys, and if you get any solution do share that here.
Thanks.

Tip: others who don't know anything about rooting don' t try the methods you can't understand from the web.

Reactions: abia

abia

Jul 24, 2020
Don't waste time on this device. It can't be rooted. I have tried using all methods on internet, used some exploits but nothing!!
I think this is the worst device I ever bought.
But keep trying guys, and if you get any solution do share that here.
Thanks.

Tip: others who don't know anything about rooting don' t try the methods you can't understand from the web.
Yea i think that is like impossible, cause i tried much method and result is nothing.

J0shua-code

Mar 14, 2015
@abia @Thago You can unlock bootloader

1) downgrade the rom to version 17
2) use mtk easy su
3) in magisk install adbandfastboot ndk (because this oppo phone doesn't have fastboot)

run these commands
adb reboot bootloader
fastboot flashing unlock
fastboot reboot

I have successfully unlocked my bootloader

J0shua-code

Mar 14, 2015
Does this worked? Twrp installed?
Yes it works

1) you have to unlock the bootloader first by my above method
2) patch the boot image manually with magisk ( auto patching doesn't work) or I will link one afterwards if you can't do it

the root is persistant after this, the only downside is the taskbar constanty displays "your device is rooted message" but it can also be fixed with a xposed module

Reactions: Suji2k

Top Liked Posts