gone
Last edited:

mark manning

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee
Staff member
Apr 7, 2010
Nusquam et ubique
Hi all,

Sorry for jumping in but let's try and keep to the thread topic please. Also, keep in mind that the people who take the time to develop roms, kernels, recoveries, and ect for the members of XDA do so out of their free time because they want to. They do not owe anybody anything, nor should they have to put up with ungrateful members badgering them about their contributions for absolutely no reason.

Thread cleaned

KennyG123 note: Entitled demanding users do not belong on XDA! This is a place where developers do this for love and at great cost of their family and personal time. If you want something, learn to make it yourself or learn to wait!

Last edited by a moderator:

uberlaggydarwin

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 18, 2013
gone
Whatabout This file ? With this flash bootloader is unlocked? After that could we install a custom recovery to flash another ROM?

This will just return fastboot. You can then use "fastboot oem unlock" but I deliberately left it "unlockable" vs unlocked for security reasons.

It will be nice if you can upload Cm13 for testing through your recovery

Just compile from source (source is already on CM github), some things aren't ready yet so I won't provide a .zip package :) .

How to flash your recovery to F1f ?

by using fastboot ("fastboot flash recovery recoveryname.ing) . This isn't intended for the average user.

Last edited:

Wendigogo

Jun 14, 2010
Lyon
will just drop this here

https://strangebinaries.re/f1f/magictricks.zip

just flash this in stock recovery to let you bootloader be unlockable.

I ask to not mirror this.

you're welcome. do not flash on f1 plus.

if you want to support unlocked bootloader projects then send $ to my paypal (new tool coming soon).
Amazing news! Thanks a LOT for sharing this with us.

Can I use it in an howto (with DL link to your server of course)?

Enjoy!

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

Just a quick recovery release.

Here's an official TWRP build:
http://build.twrp.me/twrp/twrp-3.0.2-0-f1f.img

See my last post.
Hello,

I don't find it on official TWRP website (https://twrp.me/Devices/) ? Will it be added there soon?

Thanks for sharing anyway.

Enjoy!

Last edited:

uberlaggydarwin

Jun 18, 2013
gone
Amazing news! Thanks a LOT for sharing this with us.

Can I use it in an howto (with DL link to your server of course)?

Enjoy!

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

Hello,

I don't find it on official TWRP website (https://twrp.me/Devices/) ? Will it be added there soon?

Thanks for sharing anyway.

Enjoy!

Sure..

Not sure why on the website, I suppose dees_troy hasn't updated the website yet.

Reactions: Wendigogo

mdkeil

Oct 10, 2015
I think, there is a litle "case-sensitive" bug in twrp, that breaks installs--

Code:
getprop("ro.build.product") == "F1f" || abort("This package is for \"F1f\" devices; this is a \"" + getprop("ro.build.product") + "\".");

..getprop() returns "f1f" in twrp instead of "F1f" as it is stored in the build.prop.. but for now you can adjust the one letter in the updater-script. :)

Reitou

May 23, 2016
Atherton
will just drop this here

if you want to support unlocked bootloader projects then send $ to my paypal (new tool coming soon).

Thank you very much for the work you have done. I am going to submit a donation to help you along with this one. Cheers again!

stevewq

Sep 9, 2012
Kadina
Thankyou very much for your work a donation will be submitted. Have now successfully unlocked bootloader in fastboot and flashed twrp. Cheers

Last edited:

drganbds

Oct 5, 2009
OnePlus 7T Pro
Thank you for your hard work dude...I'll try this but how to flash this...If I click the file directly it is asking to upgrade system now...please kindly tell how to flash thanks once again.

Sent from my F1f using XDA-Developers mobile app

---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

Steps:
Stock recovery- install from storage-select magictricks.zip and flash...
Then in system settings- developer options and press OEM unlock...
Is this steps are correct buddy because I'm new to this...
?Thanks

Sent from my F1f using XDA-Developers mobile app

uberlaggydarwin

Jun 18, 2013
gone
Does it work really ... The adb command could work after to flash a custom recovery?

Yes. It does work or I wouldn't have released it.
Make sure you tick "allow oem unlocking" in dev settings after you've flashed my .zip.
then just "fastboot oem unlock" with your computer (this will wipe your data).

Thank you for your hard work dude...I'll try this but how to flash this...If I click the file directly it is asking to upgrade system now...please kindly tell how to flash thanks once again.
I don't offer support as I've said. Annoying me just ruins it for everyone. I've reported your post as it serves no good (like all your previous posts with ideas that weren't even valid or true).

Let's be clear. I will just stop providing free things if I get harassed (I'll even get the vulnerabilities patched so harder for future roots)..

I think, there is a litle "case-sensitive" bug in twrp, that breaks installs--
Code:
getprop("ro.build.product") == "F1f" || abort("This package is for \"F1f\" devices; this is a \"" + getprop("ro.build.product") + "\".");
..getprop() returns "f1f" in twrp instead of "F1f" as it is stored in the build.prop.. but for now you can adjust the one letter in the updater-script. :)

Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: ghoulie

celoxocis

Apr 12, 2010
Belgrade
@uberlaggydarwin
Did you see this? :)

http://community.oppo.com/en/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=45999&extra=page=1

Project Spectrum for F1f is coming soon to closed beta test. Maybe you can stop giving out "Magictricks" and use the aboot of PS for the public to unlock the F1f.
That's what I used in my R7S unlocking guide to flash TWRP. It's more work than a simple update.zip but don't forget. If they really want it, they can do a few more steps to get it working.
IMHO it's better than the chance to someone figuring out "Magictricks" and use your hard work! ;)

mdkeil

Oct 10, 2015
I think new bug in twrp-- the system-time is alway overwritten by the hw-time after booting into twrp.. but i see no way to set the hw-clock directly. I set the system-clock without problems via date-command, but hwclock -w (Set hardware clock from system time) always print "hwclock: RTC_SET_TIME: Invalid argument" ..

celoxocis

Apr 12, 2010
Belgrade
I think new bug in twrp-- the system-time is alway overwritten by the hw-time after booting into twrp.. but i see no way to set the hw-clock directly. I set the system-clock without problems via date-command, but hwclock -w (Set hardware clock from system time) always print "hwclock: RTC_SET_TIME: Invalid argument" ..
That's because there is a flag missing in the TWRP device tree.
TARGET_RECOVERY_QCOM_RTC_FIX := true
Needs to be set but it doesn't affect any main feature of TWRP itself.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just a quick recovery release.

Here's an official TWRP build:
    http://build.twrp.me/twrp/twrp-3.0.2-0-f1f.img

Cyanogen recovery:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0mwwhtzk9paSG5ZQ24zeHhZdnc/view?usp=sharing

Unlock instructions:

Flash file listed here:
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=67178451&postcount=3
    then "fastboot oem unlock"
    unlockable bootloader.

will just drop this here

https://strangebinaries.re/f1f/magictricks.zip

Hi all,

Sorry for jumping in but let's try and keep to the thread topic please. Also, keep in mind that the people who take the time to develop roms, kernels, recoveries, and ect for the members of XDA do so out of their free time because they want to. They do not owe anybody anything, nor should they have to put up with ungrateful members badgering them about their contributions for absolutely no reason.

Thread cleaned

KennyG123 note: Entitled demanding users do not belong on XDA! This is a place where developers do this for love and at great cost of their family and personal time. If you want something, learn to make it yourself or learn to wait!
    Whatabout This file ? With this flash bootloader is unlocked? After that could we install a custom recovery to flash another ROM?

This will just return fastboot. You can then use "fastboot oem unlock" but I deliberately left it "unlockable" vs unlocked for security reasons.

It will be nice if you can upload Cm13 for testing through your recovery

Just compile from source (source is already on CM github), some things aren't ready yet so I won't provide a .zip package :) .

How to flash your recovery to F1f ?

by using fastboot ("fastboot flash recovery recoveryname.ing) . This isn't intended for the average user.
    Off Topic

That's great news out here...F1f is alive

I actually managed to do a build of cm13 with RIL (phone calls and mobile data) working last night (thanks to a lot of help from @uberlaggydarwin ). Pretty much everything works, but RIL is a very dirty hack fix and not ready for public release. Its very close now though.:D

Anyway, all this rom development discussion is off topic in a twrp thread so we need to stop spamming this thread and move any further discussions to a new thread.:good:
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone