Oppo F1f development, roms, tweaks

Search This thread

stevewq

Sep 9, 2012
Kadina
After purchasing my Oppo F1f have been keeping an eye on xda forums every day since i bought it around may. Im quite suprised at the way this device has been handled on xda forums, never have I seen such problems between people over development of this phone its ridiculous and suprising for xda forums to even see it. I've had numerous devices over the years and always had a respect for xda being the best site for information quides downloads etc, but with the f1 all iv seen is people complaining, holding back information, not releasing any links or anything, I understand the time and work that goes into development but doesnt mean this has to be so hard, people are simply interested in making the device better, root, fastboot, everything has been released, project spectrum is now easily available, work has been done on Github related to building cm13 for the oppo f1, yet still nothing has progressed due to lack of information there is already a working cm13 but it has been hidden from users almost for god knows what reason, then when someone tried to be helpful and got hold of a link, it turned into a big deal and had to be taken down, i dont understand this fuss over development of the oppo f1 understandable people want to claim rights to development etc but for others its just about the device its self and making the most out of it, isnt that what xda developers is all about, being able to know everything about your phone and know how to do everythig to bring it to its full potential, i think this site is excellent one of a kind, but this complaining about this device and then hearing users complain that they should be focusing on the f1Plus no the F1, seriously what has happened here have some rerspect for the device its self, release information that will help other users and developers out there, and stop using this oppo f1 thread as a source of b***chiness and complaints, this is a amazing phone with great hardware and potential we have bootloader unlocked now we have fastboot we have root we have a aosp rom available why has nothing happened?

MiniBlu

Aug 2, 2013
brisbane
After purchasing my Oppo F1f have been keeping an eye on xda forums every day since i bought it around may. Im quite suprised at the way this device has been handled on xda forums, never have I seen such problems between people over development of this phone its ridiculous and suprising for xda forums to even see it. I've had numerous devices over the years and always had a respect for xda being the best site for information quides downloads etc, but with the f1 all iv seen is people complaining, holding back information, not releasing any links or anything, I understand the time and work that goes into development but doesnt mean this has to be so hard, people are simply interested in making the device better, root, fastboot, everything has been released, project spectrum is now easily available, work has been done on Github related to building cm13 for the oppo f1, yet still nothing has progressed due to lack of information there is already a working cm13 but it has been hidden from users almost for god knows what reason, then when someone tried to be helpful and got hold of a link, it turned into a big deal and had to be taken down, i dont understand this fuss over development of the oppo f1 understandable people want to claim rights to development etc but for others its just about the device its self and making the most out of it, isnt that what xda developers is all about, being able to know everything about your phone and know how to do everythig to bring it to its full potential, i think this site is excellent one of a kind, but this complaining about this device and then hearing users complain that they should be focusing on the f1Plus no the F1, seriously what has happened here have some rerspect for the device its self, release information that will help other users and developers out there, and stop using this oppo f1 thread as a source of b***chiness and complaints, this is a amazing phone with great hardware and potential we have bootloader unlocked now we have fastboot we have root we have a aosp rom available why has nothing happened?

Have some respect. A lot has happened behind the scenes. CM13 has been built and mostly works great but there are issues with the RIL (radio interface layer) that means no sim is recognised so no working mobile data or phone calls. Nothing is being hidden, the cm13 kernel, device and vendor trees are all available on git and can be built by anyone with the know how to do it. @uberlaggydarwin and a few others have been working hard to get that fixed and merged into the mainline cm sources so the F1 can have official cm support. I have also built cm12.1 which has working RIL but has a small camera bug and non working gravity sensor. If I can fix those before cm13 is officially released then I will post a build. Remember, all sources being used to build for this device are open to you or anyone else who wishes to start developing for this device.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Have some respect. A lot has happened behind the scenes. CM13 has been built and mostly works great but there are issues with the RIL (radio interface layer) that means no sim is recognised so no working mobile data or phone calls. Nothing is being hidden, the cm13 kernel, device and vendor trees are all available on git and can be built by anyone with the know how to do it. @uberlaggydarwin and a few others have been working hard to get that fixed and merged into the mainline cm sources so the F1 can have official cm support. I have also built cm12.1 which has working RIL but has a small camera bug and non working gravity sensor. If I can fix those before cm13 is officially released then I will post a build. Remember, all sources being used to build for this device are open to you or anyone else who wishes to start developing for this device.
    hats off to @uberlaggydarwin for keeping the flame going.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone