Question Oppo Find X3 Pro 2021?

Search This thread

Coupon1999

Mar 3, 2021
New york
Hello everyone,
Recently, Oppo has launched the product Oppo Find X3 Pro. This is a product in the high-end segment of Oppo because its price is quite high. In the media, everywhere is the advertising image for the product. Therefore, I want to ask everyone about the detailed configuration of the product. Is that price worth the price it offers? Hope everyone please tell me the answer.
Thanks everyone.

patensas

Jun 24, 2009
Samsung Galaxy Note 10
OPPO Find X2 Pro
I do think it's worth the money, specially when bought within the pre-order period. Not sure that same goes for other countries but over here in The Netherlands we get an bonus package containing an Oppo Watch 46mm, a wireless charger and a special kevlar case ( total package €477 )

Which means the price for the device suddenly seems a bit more interesting

izan007

Sep 19, 2009
PORTAS
OPPO Find X3 Pro
Screenshot_2021-04-03-10-56-36-64.jpg

Adaptative, wifi 80%.

p1gnone

Feb 14, 2011
watchung
same price as the 1+9pro when you buy with the not-included bumper case.

Got mine from HK yesterday... Longtime since a new phone for me, nearly 4 yrs on my 1+ 5.

Last edited:

p1gnone

Feb 14, 2011
watchung
Hello everyone,
Recently, Oppo has launched the product Oppo Find X3 Pro. This is a product in the high-end segment of Oppo because its price is quite high. In the media, everywhere is the advertising image for the product. Therefore, I want to ask everyone about the detailed configuration of the product. Is that price worth the price it offers? Hope everyone please tell me the answer.
Thanks everyone.
compare

Top Liked Posts