OPPO Find X5 Pro Full Review: Short and Concise Version!

Search This thread

LimSM

Mar 13, 2022
Malaysia
www.youtube.com
Dear readers, I'm gonna keep this review as short and as straightforward to the point as possible.

1.jpg

Introduction:
What is the Find X5 Pro? Basically it's OPPO's flagship camera smartphone that is capable of taking some amazing shots.

Design:
The OPPO Find X5 Pro in ceramic white looks and feels premium. It is not heavy at all, and the one-piece back panel does look pretty unique in the sea of mobile phones today.
I personally prefer the white over the black in this case.

3.jpg

Display:
The OPPO Find X5 Pro has a 1440P AMOLED panel that refreshes at 120Hz. The key takeout here is that this display is one of the sharpest in the market today (525ppi), is able to automatically change it's refresh rate to save on power, and gets bright enough outdoors (1300nits) for good visibility. It's also super punchy and is one of the best display's you can get today.

2.jpg

Cameras:
This is the most important part of the OPPO Find X5 Pro.
50MP main camera - images taken from the main camera comes with a slightly colder tone, to which I personally prefer. Pictures taken during day and night come with excellent detail, as will be shared below.
50MP ultrawide - this is one of the best ultrawides in the market in my opinion. U/wide shots come with a ton of detail at 50MP, and the best part is you don't really see any image distortion.
Hasselblad colors - OPPO is promising more true-to-life pictures with the Hasselblad tuned images. I find that quite true as you can see from my sample shots.

4.jpg

Processing Power:
The Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 is Qualcomm's most powerful/efficient processor to date. With this, you can expect performance to be top-of-the-line with no lags/delays/stutters in any instance.
Gaming works great too with minimal heating.

Battery Life:
Battery life is sufficient for a full day's use on a single charge, but the charging speeds is on another level.
The 80W charger can charge the Find X5 Pro in crazy speeds so you don't have to worry about not charging at night.

Overall:
If you're looking for one of the best camera smartphones in the market TODAY, this is definitely something you should consider!

Photo Gallery:
a.jpg

b.jpg

c.jpg

d.jpg

e.jpg

f.jpg

g.jpg

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here's a quick video taken with the OPPO Find X5 Pro in a very dark environment.

Dear readers, I'm gonna keep this review as short and as straightforward to the point as possible.

1.jpg

Introduction:
    What is the Find X5 Pro? Basically it's OPPO's flagship camera smartphone that is capable of taking some amazing shots.

Design:
    The OPPO Find X5 Pro in ceramic white looks and feels premium. It is not heavy at all, and the one-piece back panel does look pretty unique in the sea of mobile phones today.
    I personally prefer the white over the black in this case.

3.jpg

Display:
    The OPPO Find X5 Pro has a 1440P AMOLED panel that refreshes at 120Hz. The key takeout here is that this display is one of the sharpest in the market today (525ppi), is able to automatically change it's refresh rate to save on power, and gets bright enough outdoors (1300nits) for good visibility. It's also super punchy and is one of the best display's you can get today.

2.jpg

Cameras:
    This is the most important part of the OPPO Find X5 Pro.
    50MP main camera - images taken from the main camera comes with a slightly colder tone, to which I personally prefer. Pictures taken during day and night come with excellent detail, as will be shared below.
    50MP ultrawide - this is one of the best ultrawides in the market in my opinion. U/wide shots come with a ton of detail at 50MP, and the best part is you don't really see any image distortion.
    Hasselblad colors - OPPO is promising more true-to-life pictures with the Hasselblad tuned images. I find that quite true as you can see from my sample shots.

4.jpg

Processing Power:
    The Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 is Qualcomm's most powerful/efficient processor to date. With this, you can expect performance to be top-of-the-line with no lags/delays/stutters in any instance.
    Gaming works great too with minimal heating.

Battery Life:
    Battery life is sufficient for a full day's use on a single charge, but the charging speeds is on another level.
    The 80W charger can charge the Find X5 Pro in crazy speeds so you don't have to worry about not charging at night.

Overall:
    If you're looking for one of the best camera smartphones in the market TODAY, this is definitely something you should consider!

Photo Gallery:
    a.jpg

b.jpg

c.jpg

d.jpg

e.jpg

f.jpg

g.jpg
    Kindly see post #2 for the review. There was a bug when uploading causing the duplicate post.