Oppo From these markets IS a GLOBAL (2025) dual SIM with 512GB

Search This thread

zagitariuz

Oct 30, 2006
BSB
I'm from Brunei, while I haven't confirmed is it really true dual SIM, (don't have have second SIM), but my ofx2p has dual SIM tray and setting menu has dual SIM settings.

My only question is, is it 5g capable? The box does not label any 5G, while everywhere online their boxes are labeled 5G. Does it need actual 5G SIM to show the 5G support. As I remember, previous phone, like s20ultra, p40pro will show 5G options in setting menu, eventough no 5G SIM inserted.

Btw, my unit is locally bought. I guess it's global version since gms is preinstalled,

(Off topic, yes this device is acombination of my previous phone, (s20ultra+p40pro+oneplus8pro)

Stunna903

Jul 31, 2010
Yes it's still 5G capable. They just have to send out the update to activate the modem. Don't worry, we are all waiting. I think they are doing trials for 5G in Thailand, I think I read that on a post recently. I don't know why it wasn't activated but Oppo is doing a lot of strange things with this phone.

I'm from Brunei, while I haven't confirmed is it really true dual SIM, (don't have have second SIM), but my ofx2p has dual SIM tray and setting menu has dual SIM settings.

My only question is, is it 5g capable? The box does not label any 5G, while everywhere online their boxes are labeled 5G. Does it need actual 5G SIM to show the 5G support. As I remember, previous phone, like s20ultra, p40pro will show 5G options in setting menu, eventough no 5G SIM inserted.

Btw, my unit is locally bought. I guess it's global version since gms is preinstalled,

(Off topic, yes this device is acombination of my previous phone, (s20ultra+p40pro+oneplus8pro)

Reactions: Student61

zagitariuz

Oct 30, 2006
BSB
So basically, oppo made a universal phone, where hardware functions customisation by firmware. Sounds good. Should be good for future custom ROMs, if it needs though.

SniTom

Aug 27, 2020
Singapore CPH2025 is with Dual SIM

I bought green one CPH2025 12GB 512GB with phisical Dual SIM try.
I used mobyshop_com_sg only they sending international and payment ist with PayPal.
Brand new, orginaly sealed phonebox came from Singapore to Switzerland in 4 days. They ship with DHL express.
I am happy user now

koloure2211

Jun 27, 2012
Samsung Galaxy A54 5G
I bought green one CPH2025 12GB 512GB with phisical Dual SIM try.
I used mobyshop_com_sg only they sending international and payment ist with PayPal.
Brand new, orginaly sealed phonebox came from Singapore to Switzerland in 4 days. They ship with DHL express.
I am happy user now
I thought that the green one was for Chinese version only? ( I have that model) and it is 256GB.?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thai Version in USA on TMobile / Visible (Verizon MVNO) Dual Sim

so far here's my take on the Thai Version of the Find X2 Pro in USA

Network wise I use TMobile as my main carrier but also like to use Visible (Verizon MVNO) for data sim since they allow unlimited hotspot.

With that, here's my findings so far:

1. Out of the Box - Thai version would not work with my Visible SIM... Even with correct APN, it would connect for a brief moment then wouldn't work.... it did work in my CN version? This was very curious indeed.... that is until I updated the Thai version to .21 firmware... After which, Visible SIM card works, no problem... sees it as "verizon" even though CN version knew it was Visible, but I'll take it

2. Out of the box and after update - TMobile SIM works but no options still for VoLTE or VoWiFi. No code to turn on or force either. Don't know if EU firmware would change this... many Oppo Phones stateside seem to have this issue with TMobile.... Being told it may need additional APNs, Gonna maybe use my XIaomi phone to see all the APNS and Add to see if this is a fix. Not a very big deal for me though

3. No 5G.... again not a huge deal, this may change with new firmware updates

4. Some craziness getting notifications dialed in.... this will take awhile to get working, but I'm fairly certain it will be ok

5. "OK Google" works! , Launcher can be changed without destroying app menu functionality

6. Messages (Google) can be set as default texting app!

7. Autostart app is still limited to 20 apps instead of 5...

All in all good. If EU rom can be dirty flashed to this phone, I may try it to see if it improves the VoLTE situation... I may try a ATT sim card to see if it loads their profile for VoLTE as well.

This is hands own better than the CN version by miles.... Enjoying Super VOOC again as well. 15 minutes to charge my phone completely is definitely something to behold if you have never seen it... officially this is the only way to turn your back on wireless charging, with performance like this.

This is definitely the best phone on the market.... Someone will chime in with P40 Pro Plus... that's cool. It's good too, but I want google apps and don't want to hack job them on my phone and have them stop working out of the blue.... the camera might be a little nicer, but the Oppo Find X2 Pro is where it is at for me....
    There are many posts scattered around with this information, and people asking about it. So i prefered to regroup this here.

So YES it is confirmed, the only places to get the OPPO Find X2 Pro 2025 , Global WITH Dual Sim are in Thailand, Malaysia and Singapour (waiting for more information if other countries have them)

It's nearly impossible to find a place to buy it online, so you need to find alternative ways like http://www.parcl.com to get it, and it will come out more expensive.

Be careful on the JD.com site from Thailand as it has various versions of the phone.

Also apparently Oppo is big in Thailand and they have shops in Bangkok, so it's easy to find (apparently the Black one is out of stock, but the Orange one can be easily found).

One member here posted this as proof, and it's thanks to him we were able to find the truth!
    Oppo FInd x2 pro screenshot
    Yes, I'm able to flash EU firmware and Global firmware back and forward with no issue.
    EU firmware is less bloated with no theme or OPPO browser app. However, my purpose then was to get May patch cause the global rom .17 was pulled at that time.
    But I'm back to .21 Global now.
    If we flash it from global to EU, something might not work properly. You have to do data wiping once and everything will be fine. But that is not the case when you switch to global firmware from EU firmware.
    And for the question about flashing. Yes, I did flash everything via its recovery.
    Ok great to know!

Where did you get your "EU" firmware (source)?
    Also, you confirm that the dual SIM is still on when you flash the Firmware (it can happen that in the UI or partition the dual SIM is not written in the code. Thanks for your help.

Here's where I got .18 EU firmware (UK OPPO Site)
    http://downloads.oppo.com.s3.amazon...3/CPH2023EU_11_OTA_0680_all_YD84Gwv3jmdQ.ozip

and I can confirm you that dual SIM is still working fine

May I know where you got this .21 global firmware from?

Also, for the .21 firmware, I OTAed it from my Thai (I belive that it's the global) .17 firmware.
    If you want to have .21 firmware (basically, the changelog is the same as the .17) you can try downloading OPPO Find X2's .17 firmware from OPPO Thailand's site. I believe that would work too.
    Could you please edit the OP post with included links to these Malaysian/Thai/Singapore stores? That would be awesome, thank you :)

Killer

I'm using PARCL...

its a buying and forwarding service... basically, you find something on the web... for example, the thailand version of the Find X2 Pro (I used the recommend mobile company site that Oppo recommends on Thailand site, believe its AIS)...

Copy the website url and total price and some additional details like color, capacity, etc.

Go on PARCL and follow their instructions (its fairly intuitive)... You basically make a request for someone in that country that forwards for PARCL to buy it for you then ship it to you in your home country... think of it as a personal shopper.

You pick from different forwarders in that country... some new, some experienced, etc.

They review and message you back that they will agree and will give you a price for their services + shipping. For me with USD conversion, it made the phone around $200 more expensive... considering I didn't have to pay tax and I choose the option for them to manipulate the customs info (basically they send as gift as opposed to purchase, helps to avoid tariffs, aliexpress does the same thing) Its not the greatest deal but I am getting a phone in Indiana from Thailand and didn't have to fly there personally...

You pay the total fee (phone cost + their service + shipping) all together with paypal. This lets it be under buyer protection... so even if there's a scam.. you can get your money back for the most part from paypal.

Then basically you wait and stay in contact with your forwarder...

for me, mine should reach him Friday then ship after that... about 12 hours ahead.... then he will take to DHL and ship to me... Will have it in hand next week.

They will typically take a picture when they have it in hand before shipping to you as well.

I mean you could probably hop on a plane and get it yourself faster... but that fairly fast.

This is my first time using the service... its fairly legit... like anything, it has good and bad ratings... but with using paypal for payment... it keeps you protected as far as getting what you ordered... I'll let you know once I get it to give my full recommendation and I will even give my forwarder's name so you can look for him if you decide to go that route...

Unless you know someone going there.... I could not find a store shipping overseas.... plus, how legit is it to give over your credit card to a shop in Thailand or Malaysia??? really? This sounds like a much better "safer" method to me! :good: :fingers-crossed: