Oppo overheating

Search This thread

Ianard

Aug 11, 2018
Had the oppo phone since the 10th of of June and generally impressed with it after having a Note 8 for a couple of years.

The only issue I have so far is that when I’ve used it in the car to navigate and the phone has given me a warning about overheating. Has anyone else had this? The first time I was plugged into a generic car charger but the second was just the phone itself.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Ianard

TheInfiniteAndroid

Aug 4, 2016
Had the oppo phone since the 10th of of June and generally impressed with it after having a Note 8 for a couple of years.

The only issue I have so far is that when I’ve used it in the car to navigate and the phone has given me a warning about overheating. Has anyone else had this? The first time I was plugged into a generic car charger but the second was just the phone itself.

Ianard
Never had any sort of heating issues, may be worth factory resetting or getting a replacement via warranty

Killer007TV

May 26, 2015
Brno

Ianard

So far it seems that the vegan leather variant really might be heaving some slight overheating issues as the plastic doesn't dissipate the heat so well.
Ceramic variant is much better in this regard, basically confirmed by being able to maintain stable 600K+ score on Antutu while the orange variant scores 600K in the first run, but then drops by 50K in each run respectively.

Reactions: Ianard

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Ianard

So far it seems that the vegan leather variant really might be heaving some slight overheating issues as the plastic doesn't dissipate the heat so well.
    Ceramic variant is much better in this regard, basically confirmed by being able to maintain stable 600K+ score on Antutu while the orange variant scores 600K in the first run, but then drops by 50K in each run respectively.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone