Oppo R17 Pro

Pressa

Jun 4, 2007
Goodmorning everyone.
I own an Oppo R17 Pro. I am desperately looking for a TWRP Recovery; it seems that across the Net, there is a copy on Baidu.
I have great difficulty downloading from that site (I live in Italy).
Anyone who is able to do it, would be so kind to download such file and put it on a host from which I could download it more easily?
This is the URL:
h*ttps://pan.baidu.com/s/1R-7ProYUWoA8dVFQohjpOQ#list/path=/android/第三方ROM/OPPO R17/recovery-R17Pro/twrp recovery&page=1
Thanks in advance.

Droidriven

Jan 27, 2014
NC
Goodmorning everyone.
I own an Oppo R17 Pro. I am desperately looking for a TWRP Recovery; it seems that across the Net, there is a copy on Baidu.
Anyone who is able to do it, would be so kind to download such file and put it on a host from which I could download it more easily?
This is the URL:
h*ttps://pan.baidu.com/s/1R-7ProYUWoA8dVFQohjpOQ#list/path=/android/第三方ROM/OPPO R17/recovery-R17Pro/twrp recovery&page=1
Thanks in advance.
Try using a proxy or VPN, it should allow you to download the file.

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

sub7even

Oct 29, 2010
Sarawak
i guess, no one buy oppo r17 pro.. not even a group forum for it.. too bad..

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

Goodmorning everyone.
This is the URL:
Thanks in advance.
i'm also desperately need my devices to be rooted :(

Vokuar

Mar 21, 2019
may try

well i can get the stock rom and stuff so should be safe enough
only have a problem with it turning off when i do adb reboot bootloader

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

[/COLOR]

well, if u dare to try it hahah.. maybe you can update us here about the result.. ;)

Spectralyeti

Jun 15, 2019
Does anyone know of any decent ROMS for this phone? I love the hardware and the OLED screen but ColorOS annoys me to no end. If I could have Linage OS on here it would be fantastic

Reactions: Lee Jacky

sghir ziane

Oct 29, 2016
Berrechid
Does anyone know of any decent ROMS for this phone? I love the hardware and the OLED screen but ColorOS annoys me to no end. If I could have Linage OS on here it would be fantastic
Were you able to install the TWRP? If yes, could you explain the steps to do so?
Also have you intalled Google Cam? if yes, could you explain the steps to do so? and can you post some pictures and with the regular Camera too??

Thank you

Last edited:

Lee Jacky

Apr 18, 2018
https://wuxianlin.com/2018/11/08/oppo-r17pro-root/#more

---------- Post added at 07:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 AM ----------

Have you find it?I am also looking for lineages,I tried lineages gsi,but it have some bugs

---------- Post added at 07:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 AM ----------

Were you able to install the TWRP? If yes, could you explain the steps to do so?
Also have you intalled Google Cam? if yes, could you explain the steps to do so? and can you post some pictures and with the regular Camera too??

Thank you
https://wuxianlin.com/2018/11/08/oppo-r17pro-root/#more

OldClass

Jan 31, 2011