• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question .OPS Image for OnePlus 9 LE2115 (U.S. Variant)

Search This thread

winterfoxx

Jun 11, 2020
All in the title. I have the MSM tool, but I'm missing the right image. Please help, I need my device back soon!

winterfoxx

Jun 11, 2020
Could you share a screenshot?
Yes, here:
1638412449687.png

rmendez011

Hmm, is MSM Tool running as admin? Have you tried a different cable? (OEM Cable preferred).

Others have mentioned they thought they had the U.S. model, or Global when in reality they had the T-Mobile one, you sure it's the factory unlocked model sold directly by OnePlus? (NON T-Mobile?)

If it keeps giving you the same error, try this MSM tool, might work, extract MSM into its own folder

winterfoxx

Jun 11, 2020
Hmm, is MSM Tool running as admin? Have you tried a different cable? (OEM Cable preferred).

Others have mentioned they thought they had the U.S. model, or Global when in reality they had the T-Mobile one, you sure it's the factory unlocked model sold directly by OnePlus? (NON T-Mobile?)

If it keeps giving you the same error, try this MSM tool, might work, extract MSM into its own folder
It's running as admin, and I know I have the Global variant, and I tried using the included cable with the same issue. I did actually get it from where you linked it, so I'm not quite sure. I'm reextracting, hold on...

rmendez011

It's running as admin, and I know I have the Global variant, and I tried using the included cable with the same issue. I did actually get it from where you linked it, so I'm not quite sure. I'm reextracting, hold on...
Try using this one, and if that one doesn't work, try this other one.

If it still doesn't work, I would try another computer, and follow these steps.

rmendez011

It's detected, but it's stuck in EDL mode and it won't let me get it out, regardless of power combo.
Detected as the Qualcomm 9008 mode thingy
Hmmm, press and hold the power off button until it shuts down completely, then press and hold the volume up + down while you press both buttons plug it in and try MSM tool again, for target select O2.