• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

OptimizationX Project

Search This thread
May 16, 2020
PicsArt_02-28-10.23.39.jpg

Hello Hello, it's me, _tio_mt_, today I bring you a magisk module to improve your performance, OptimizationX, it did very well in my tests and most of the people who used it, liked it, I hope you like it too xD

link to download OptimizationX is here, there are also some other modules, if you want to try it out, feel free

if you have any questions, please contact me by telegram:

we also have an optimization group (BR) if you want to:

Reactions: mozzafar alali

AllanZL

Dec 15, 2020
The Best Module for A10, A20 and A30! Simply Sensational! it is a Module very Focused on Performance, so much that it has the lite version which is great and also saves battery, I highly recommend this module !! My Fortnite ran at 25-30 FPS! AMAZING! CONGRATULATIONS FOR YOUR WORK

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    PicsArt_02-28-10.23.39.jpg

Hello Hello, it's me, _tio_mt_, today I bring you a magisk module to improve your performance, OptimizationX, it did very well in my tests and most of the people who used it, liked it, I hope you like it too xD

link to download OptimizationX is here, there are also some other modules, if you want to try it out, feel free

if you have any questions, please contact me by telegram:

we also have an optimization group (BR) if you want to:
    How to install it, sir? And please explain all function for each module. Thanks
    @galinha farofada