- Jan 26, 2014
Thanks for all the effort put into this! Helped me to revive an S4 phone so my daughter can use it for watching YouTube kids
Check my guides.I am currently using v7 (working very nicely, thank you ).
I tried updating to v8 by doing a dirty flash, but ended up in a boot loop. Tried wiping dalvik too before flashing with the same result.
I have now restored my v7 backup which is working fine again.
I was wondering what the process is for upgrading. I'm sure a full wipe before flashing would work, but is this really necessary? I'd rather not have to set everything up from scratch again!
Excellent... v8 up and running!
v7 or latest version?Can't send files thru bluetooth it instantly fails, only if i compress them into zip folder it works
Can't send files thru bluetooth it instantly fails, only if i compress them into zip folder it works
Optimized LineageOS 19.1
a custom LineageOS ROM with some extra sauce, made by me
I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device.
You have been warned!
- Based on Official LineageOS 19.1 (Android 12.1)
- Latest Security Updates integrated
- Improved Speed, Stability, RAM usage & Battery drain
- Powered by Buffcore Kernel - some / most / all of the following may or may not be hooked up yet.
- Many, many more - install and see for yourself!
- set config_hz to 300
- add intelliplug
- tweak our touch boost
- add color control tweak
- stop lowclocks from defconfig
- build with gzip
- quickwakeup - the kernel can semi-wakeup and decide if needs to end suspend or return to suspend with losing
- fully optimized toolchain flags
- reduced sleep timeout
- dynamic file syncing - early_suspend and dyn_fsync by default
- print to dmesg log when a suspend gets broken
- sdfat enabled
- fastcharge implemented (up to 1900 ac / 1600 usb)
- bcmhd wakelocks for rx and tx halved
- libmemcopy and libstring sped up
- io readahead to 1024k
- power efficient work queues
- voltage tweaking user interface
- faster vmstat
- autosmp hotplugging replacement
- mmc crc disabled
- allow for lower cpu voltage
- reduce swapiness
- optimize divide / multiply by power of 2
- added tcp optimization options
- set westwood default
- optimize cbfillrect function
- reduce wifi wakelock times
- nohz: reduce overhead under high-freq idling patterns
Do 'getprop ro.bootloader' in Terminal Emulator or through ADB shell to find out which Bootloader you have.
- GT-I9505 (jfltexx)
- GT-I9505G (jgedlte)
- GT-i9507 (jtfddxx)
- GT-i9508 (jfltezm)
- SCH-I545 (jfltevzw) VERIZON USERS: since your Bootloader is locked, you must be on the VRUAMDK
- SCH-I545L (jfltelra)
- SCH-R970 (jflteusc)
- SCH-R970C (jfltecri)
- SCH-R970X (jfltecsp)
- SGH-I337 (jflteatt) AT&T USERS: since your Bootloader is locked, you must be on the UCUAMDB or UCUAMDL
- SGH-I337M (jftlecan)
- SGH-l337Z (jfltecri)
- SGH-M919 (jfltemo)
- SGH-S970G (TracFone / Straight Talk)
- SM-S975L (TracFone / Straight Talk)
- SPH-L720 (jfltespr)
- SPH-l720T (jflterefreshspr)
- jfltezm - China Mobile
- Optmized LineageOS 19.1: Google Drive , slaff's v8 https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1RjO6VuYIEHsUqUOfnRHjS8IuJr0XGMf5
- GApps : MindTheGApps , BitGApps , OpenGApps : elija ARM y A12L.
- Recuperación de TWRP : TWRP oficial
- TWRP Recovery Loki Parchado: Aquí
- Magisk : Aquí
GUÍAS Y COLECCIÓN UNIFICADAS DE SAMSUNG GALAXY S4
Puede encontrar todo lo que necesita en S4 Unified Collection & Guides by Retrial .
UNIVERSO SIDE Y JDCTEAM
Puede encontrar el trabajo total de JDCTeam y el mío, a lo largo de los años aquí .
Disponible en JDCTeam GitHub
Fuente del núcleo
Pruebas de personas XDA
Le invitamos a unirse a nuestro servidor en Discord
Necesitas verificarte para obtener un rol. Lea las preguntas frecuentes.
Wonderful ROM, installs great and runs smooth. Thank you for all of the hard work! Any specific reason the ability to add SIP accounts was removed from the stock dialer? it was in settings/calls/calling accounts, the push worked great, and you can add many numbers for voip. I was confused to see it missing from this beautiful rom.
I was the same and decided to backup official LOS install and try out v8.For those using this ROM: how does it compare with JDC Team Optimized LineageOS v18.1 in terms of performance and battery usage? I'm not sure if I should upgrade, since everything already works well on v18.1.
Only devices that launched with Android 9 or lower can use full-disk encryption. Devices that launched with Android 10 or higher must use file-based encryption instead. Android 10-12 support full-disk encryption only for devices that upgraded from a lower Android version. Android 13 removes support for full-disk encryption entirely.
thank slaff <3@side
Thanks very much for update:
Optimized LineageOS19.1 v8.3 [28Feb/2023]
For Android 13 I guess there is a chance, me and slaff will try to do some work, if we get it working of course you'll get one photo of android 13 in this threadVersion 8.3 has reached higher level has more free ram , bluetooth works fine for me and almost good Wi-Fi , perfect work, thank you guys , is there any chance for Android 13?