Optimus 3d shipping with 7 (seven) 3D games

Search This thread

typhun666

Jul 11, 2011
Leicester
LG optimus 3d Games

Hi guys recently acquired this phone and i'm really enjoying it, I can confirm the current games out/installed are:-
N.O.V.A 3d
Lets Golf 2 3d
Spider-Man 3d
Fishing Kings 3d
Asphalt6 3d
Real Football 3d
Gulliver's Travels (interactive Story book)
and another 14 games are to hit the market in the up and coming weeks my guess would be when the HTC evo 3d is released but your guess is as good as mine, as of yet very little development for games and apps other than Gameloft which is a shame.

Aussie Adam

Jul 9, 2011
I bought the phone last week and there was a leaflet inside the box saying "Enjoy 10 3D games worth $$70 for free". When i click 3D games icon it takes me to gamloft download area where there is.only 3 out of the promised 7 available for download. Feel cheated a little, will contact LG and say WTF

bioweb

Dec 8, 2007
I bought the phone last week and there was a leaflet inside the box saying "Enjoy 10 3D games worth $$70 for free". When i click 3D games icon it takes me to gamloft download area where there is.only 3 out of the promised 7 available for download. Feel cheated a little, will contact LG and say WTF

New games are added frequently. At the moment you should be able to download Spiderman 3D, Real Football 3D, Fishing Kings 3D, Assassin's Creed 3D and Avatar 3D.

TheOnly1

Dec 25, 2006
Sofia
The free games thing is obviously a local promotion for Australia. In Bulgaria I get the Gameloft games on offer for 0,65 Euro, which is perfectly fine for me.
Bear in mind that the promo price is for 3 months only just like the free stuff for the Optimus 7 at launch last year. I guess I will use the opportunity and buy everything released for some 3-4 Euro :D

Shrek Kart 3D is also available as of today :)

Uuups. Just bought Real Football. Gameloft charged me 0.99 Euro and not 0.99 USD as promised :) Still e great offer though.

Last edited:

bolinao

May 26, 2011
Shrek Kart 3D is also available as of today :)

Must be a regional thing,i got 6 free games all together including spiderman 3d,there is Shrek Kart 3d also available now and yes you guessed it,it is also free :)

the games are great :)
i just wanna know if there's gonna be 3D angry birds... (cuz it is gameloft's creation)
anybody heard anything about that?

Yes they are making Angry Birds 3d now,should be ready soon.

Last edited:

karlgent

Jul 14, 2011
I downloaded Assassins Creed and Spider-man the other day. It started downloading fine, as shown by the logo in the top left of the screen but then wouldn't install. I had changed the settings to allow third party installations.

I had to install Astro file manager and then install both games manually via this app. Has anyone else had the same problem with these Gameloft games or can anyone help out with a simpler solution?

TheOnly1

Dec 25, 2006
Sofia
These games don't look like native 3D games to me

Sent from my LG-P920 using Tapatalk

They are in fact not native. Just remastered for 3D versions of existing games. I guess we will see more native content when more 3D devices hit the market. For now LG are doing a great job with the 3D support of the O3D.

largo79

Apr 3, 2009
If u go to Lg World app there is a native 3d game thats free calked Archersoft thats pretty cool

Sent from my SCH-I510 using XDA App

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone