• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Optimus L9 II revealed

Search This thread

Avamander

Jul 2, 2012
keybase.io
I have purchased this phone a week ago and i am very happy with it. Very good performance for the price
My problem is that today i discovered that one of the two little speakers my my optimus has sounds very low and the other is loud.
Is there something like balance to setup ?

A are you sure that it works :p ? The right is speaker and left mic I guess

Only the one is speaker, the other is microphone.

wow :eek::eek::eek:

I thought it was stereo speakers...
We do have stereo speakers. One is at the top one is at the bottom. We also have two microphones :) One at the top one bottom.

Sent from my LG-D605 using Tapatalk

Reactions: starxidistis

tref82

Aug 26, 2013
Nis
downgrade to stock jelly bean 4.1.2

Hello everyone, greetings from Serbia. Any body who want to help me, i want to downgrade to stock jelly bean 4.1.2, how to do this, kit kat 4.4.2 dont like to me, less options, sms delivery report notification dont work... Please help me! Thanks to all good people!

Avamander

Jul 2, 2012
keybase.io
Hello everyone, greetings from Serbia. Any body who want to help me, i want to downgrade to stock jelly bean 4.1.2, how to do this, kit kat 4.4.2 dont like to me, less options, sms delivery report notification dont work... Please help me! Thanks to all good people!
Install JB .kdz. All details are written in the discussion thread.

Last edited:

kietakas

Jul 25, 2014
:crying:

so are there any updated guides on how to root and install CM on L9 II? cydia impactor no longer works and towelroot doesn't allow to install CM. I'm using 4.4.2 btw.

Avamander

Jul 2, 2012
keybase.io
so are there any updated guides on how to root and install CM on L9 II? cydia impactor no longer works and towelroot doesn't allow to install CM. I'm using 4.4.2 btw.
Please read. Most likely you should downgrade. Also you can install custom roms ONLY in CWM. Also please use the Discussion thread instead of this one.

Last edited:

vlajko95

Sep 10, 2013
Qremote

Can someone port a Qremote apk from LG G3 for lg l9 2 d605, our stock qremote sucks have so little Tv, blu ray,....... devices. I see that guzs did a port for G2 but i dont think it work for d605

Filipmm3

Feb 26, 2012
Kragujevac
Miracast

Can anybody tell me do we have miracast( or any screen sharing option) on 4.4.2? I can't find it, i just got this phone. Thanks in advance

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CM 10 alpha release

I have just released this stuff, head over here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=49983215

Keep discussion about my rom inside that thread.

I don't plan to accept donations right now but you can help me by giving me some more dropbox space through registering on dropbox using this link:
    https://db.tt/j3QdFgTV

I could really use some more dropbox space :D
    Some news from the front:

- I finally decided to port CM 10 first (that means JB 4.1.2), porting of later CM versions will be delayed until I get all scripts and so on done properly first.
    - That means most stuff will happen in the device tree rather in kernel tree for now.
    - I present you first ever aftermarket rom on LG D605:
    4mx0.jpg
    0auw.jpg
    g5g8.jpg

There is still a lot of work to do but at least it boots and shows some graphics now.
    GPS now works in my port, things left:
    - bluetooth
    - WiFi AP
    - USB tethering
    - Vibrator
    I have just released "the official" CWM (bigger fonts compared to previous one). Check it out here:
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=50407619

Flashable zips for CM10 and stock are coming soon.
    L9 II is still unavailable in the US? This is odd, this explains why we don't have so many users yet(let alone developers). It might be we will need a year from now until we get big enough user/developer base. I also owned LG P500 and it was pretty old phone back then.

I'm trying to kickstart some development for this phone so it will attract more users which are chosing the phone based on aftermarket ROM availability as well (which is a good criterium itself).

We have kernel source code, working root and unlocked bootloader (through Loki tool, which technically is not actual unlock but works the same as unlock in the end). This is basically everything we need to get any aftermarket ROM up and running.

It's only matter of patching up the kernel mainly towards graphics stuff (gralloc, media, etc.) to get us some ROMs flowing. Of course I invite everyone to send patches/pull requests to my d605 kernel repo. I'm up for official CM maintainer role in the future once I get that far with my porting, I will need you guys then to test and confirm this stuff works as it should.

I think the situation will get better once this model launches worldwide. This is not their flagship product so we won't get as much attention as LG G2 gets right now or as LG G and 4X HD did.