Question Orange state Oneplus 10 pro NE2211

Search This thread

sinduchari

Jun 28, 2013
I had received incremental Update which I went through with. Then after incremental update was done, Downloaded the full ROM from oxygen updater and flashed patched boot, vendor boot and disabled dm-verity with vbmeta. Now the phone still shows orange state after flashing the patches and vbmeta. Is it because I rooted the phone on an incremental update? Will flashing the full zip (same version) and then rooting work? Or will it brick the phone. Will the orange state message go away if I do a full zip flashing via local update and then disable dm-verity with vbmeta. Please help me

Currently on NE2211_11_C.22

Last edited:

Pnd0604

Dec 25, 2021
I had received incremental Update which I went through with. Then after incremental update was done, Downloaded the full ROM from oxygen updater and flashed patched boot, vendor boot and disabled dm-verity with vbmeta. Now the phone still shows orange state after flashing the patches and vbmeta. Is it because I rooted the phone on an incremental update? Will flashing the full zip (same version) and then rooting work? Or will it brick the phone. Will the orange state message go away if I do a full zip flashing via local update and then disable dm-verity with vbmeta. Please help me

Currently on NE2211_11_C.22
same with me, after check with fastboot oem device-info the device is unlocked