• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[OrangeFox][Stable][Official][gauguin] OrangeFox Recovery for Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite

Search This thread

meltbanana

Feb 13, 2018
Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite
vendor was already from android 11, I've upgraded from
PixelExperience_Plus_gauguin-11.0-20210411-0507-baolong24.zip (patch status march 21)
to
PixelExperience_Plus_gauguin-11.0-20210415-0702-baolong24.zip (patch status april 21)
however I had to wipe it and start from scratch.

Chari69

Jan 3, 2021
Gdańsk
Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite
[email protected] this version not working for me, previous was awesome... working good , now non of these two not working only twrp :(
Can you please explain your problem instead of saying "this version not working for me"? Information like that is completly useless. Also you're the only user who is facing issue like that on newest version so probably you did something wrong in flashing process.

Can you please explain your problem instead of saying "this version not working for me"? Information like that is completly useless. Also you're the only user who is facing issue like that on newest version so probably you did something wrong in flashing process.
no booting. Install it as usually through ADB , type fastboot boot oFOX.img and phone stuck on redmi logo. when I try manually to go to recovery it takes me to fastboot. I change new version of stock rom becouse of some rom, maybe that affect. I flash it through twrp and solve problem.

Chari69

Jan 3, 2021
Gdańsk
Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite
no booting. Install it as usually through ADB , type fastboot boot oFOX.img and phone stuck on redmi logo. when I try manually to go to recovery it takes me to fastboot. I change new version of stock rom becouse of some rom, maybe that affect. I flash it through twrp and solve problem.
So first of all. Why are you using "fastboot boot recovery.img" instead of "fastboot flash recovery recovery.img"? And secondly are you flashing (in fastboot) img or zip file?

this is my ten or eleven phone that I root ,from my first HTC sensation to...
normally that I use all command , fastboot flash recovery oFox then fastboot boot oFox...in previous post , I try to short story and write only FASTBOOT BOOT oFox .. without previous command. this is what I flash [email protected] , this is download from first post.

Chari69

Jan 3, 2021
Gdańsk
Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite
this is my ten or eleven phone that I root ,from my first HTC sensation to...
normally that I use all command , fastboot flash recovery oFox then fastboot boot oFox...in previous post , I try to short story and write only FASTBOOT BOOT oFox .. without previous command. this is what I flash [email protected] , this is download from first post.

Just use "fastboot flash recovery recovery.img" and it's done, you don't have to boot it every time.
Edit : After flashing img you have to also flash zip in recovery in order to have everything working

Idojtb
Just use "fastboot flash recovery recovery.img" and it's done, you don't have to boot it every time.
Edit : After flashing img you have to also flash zip in recovery in order to have everything working

A I don't have image file i jave only zip file that I download from this site. Where can I find image file?
First flash zip than flash image?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    OrangeFox Recovery Project
    banner.png
    Code:
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * We're not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this recovery
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
    */

OrangeFox is FREE SOFTWARE

OrangeFox Recovery for Mi 10T Lite
    Device Tree

R11.1_1 STABLE
    1. Add support for MIUI 12.x Android 11 decryption

INSTALLATION
    Via Reocvery :

• To install an OrangeFox zip, simply flash it with OrangeFox (or any TWRP-compatible custom recovery) without any wipes - exactly the same way that you would flash any zip
    • Do the same thing if you want to upgrade OrangeFox
    • When you flash an OrangeFox zip, there is no need to flash any DFE or any other such thing
    • See below for detailed instructions on how to install OrangeFox via fastboot
    Via Fastboot, and then recovery :
    You need a PC for this. If you do not have a PC, or access to a PC, then you are stuck!
    • Unlock your bootloader (if not already unlocked)
    • Install adb, fastboot from here, and the relevant USB drivers onto your PC
    • Install the Mi Flash tool onto your PC (only for Xiaomi devices)
    • Download the correct OrangeFox zip file to your phone, and to your PC
    • Extract recovery.img from the OrangeFox zip file, and copy recovery.img to your PC’s adb directory
    • Reboot your phone into fastboot/bootloader mode
    • Open up a command line window / terminal emulator on your PC
    • Change to the adb directory on your PC
    • Flash OrangeFox Recovery by using the fastboot flash recovery recovery.img command
    • Reboot into OrangeFox by pressing the power + volume up keys, until you see the OrangeFox splash screen (the keys may be may vary on your device)
    • After OrangeFox has booted up, check that everything is working – eg, that it has mounted the data partition successfully, and that the touchscreen works.
    • Find and select the OrangeFox zip on your phone, tap on it, and swipe to install it (because OrangeFox Recovery needs some files from the zip)
    • After installation, the phone will automatically reboot into OrangeFox
    • Enjoy!

IF YOU NEED HELP

IF YOU WANT TO REPORT BUG

Version Information
    Status
    Stable
    Current Stable Version R11.1_1

Created 2021.02.01
    Latest Update 2021.06.25
    Official Maintainer ChariPower
    Brother, will the future version of recovery fix this problem?
    How i'm able to fix something which is not bug? Encryption is for security reasons and cannot be removed. More about it here https://wiki.orangefox.tech/en/guides/encryption
    What's the difference to twrp ?
    Diffrent UI, more options (for example deleting apps via recovery)
    I cant also access the internal anymore, despite format data, keeps telling me "unable to decrypt FBE device" when i am going into orangefox
    Using XIAOMI.eu weekly 21.1.28
    went back to geoanto555 twrp and it works again :/
    Sorry to hear. It's still beta i'll try to fix that in future updates. Thanks for your feedback!
    Sorry to hear. It's still beta i'll try to fix that in future updates. Thanks for your feedback!

Thanks 👍👍