Oreo for the LG v30 LG H932 nearly perfect.

Search This thread

papamalo

Feb 6, 2011
Land of the deadly Bunnies
Finally got it all dialed up, the phone responds to what amounts to a two-factor authentication, (I say OK Google, and then it wakes up the screen waiting for my secret LG voice lock phrase) which suits me fine, the camera takes picture with no hesitation when given the proper voice commands, the manual mode on hi def rocks visually, and I recreated my totally invisible desktop, all black with hidden black buttons all of which I know the precise location of.
I have only had the phone freeze up, during sessions with google assistant. I don't know what that is about.

And there are two new annoying things I can't stand and will look for a way to get rid of.
1: I use Exdialer, and Google Keyboard and get a constant notification webout both, "Exdialer is using battery" (Duh) and "Change keyboard" when I don't want to change the damned keyboard.
I went to notifications for both these apps and thought I set exdialer to "No notifications" both it and the "change keyboard" notices are constantly on my desktop.

2: When I use some apps, the google keyboard voice input only enters 50% of what I say. Sometimes it just stands there acting dumb. Or maybe that's me. Lol.
Any ideas?
Thanks!

raver445

Jan 4, 2015
Finally got it all dialed up, the phone responds to what amounts to a two-factor authentication, (I say OK Google, and then it wakes up the screen waiting for my secret LG voice lock phrase) which suits me fine, the camera takes picture with no hesitation when given the proper voice commands, the manual mode on hi def rocks visually, and I recreated my totally invisible desktop, all black with hidden black buttons all of which I know the precise location of.
I have only had the phone freeze up, during sessions with google assistant. I don't know what that is about.

And there are two new annoying things I can't stand and will look for a way to get rid of.
1: I use Exdialer, and Google Keyboard and get a constant notification webout both, "Exdialer is using battery" (Duh) and "Change keyboard" when I don't want to change the damned keyboard.
I went to notifications for both these apps and thought I set exdialer to "No notifications" both it and the "change keyboard" notices are constantly on my desktop.

2: When I use some apps, the google keyboard voice input only enters 50% of what I say. Sometimes it just stands there acting dumb. Or maybe that's me. Lol.
Any ideas?
Thanks!
I'm having problems with just doing voice over LTE on my phone.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

bilbo60

Oct 24, 2017
Dallas
To get rid of the battery notifications: Setttings> Apps and Notifications>App Info>3 button menu>Show system>Android system>App notifications>toggle off Apps consuming battery.

Reactions: ChazzMatt

ChazzMatt

Recognized Contributor
Nov 30, 2010
Atlanta, Georgia
To get rid of the battery notifications: Setttings> Apps and Notifications>App Info>3 button menu>Show system>Android system>App notifications>toggle off Apps consuming battery.
You can also long press on the notification itself when it appears and it will take you to those settings, which I quickly switched off.

Sent via open market LG US998 V30/V30+

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.