Oreo rolling out in australia?

Search This thread

.czarodziej

Sep 28, 2016
Nope no Oreo. I'm from Australia. I think I actually prefer nougat. I have a Nokia 8 on oreo 8.1 and it's smooth and all but that's running a s835. This Moto g5 plus feels pretty smooth (apart from heavy live wallpapers and games) for a s625. And I like nougats overall look

What are you talking about? We want just know did Moto phones received Oreo on Australia. Thanks, but we don't need your subjective opinion about Oreo on Nokia phones.

ugupta100

Jun 28, 2015
What are you talking about? We want just know did Moto phones received Oreo on Australia. Thanks, but we don't need your subjective opinion about Oreo on Nokia phones.

If you can read his first sentence was the answer. If you don't want his subjective opinion don't read ahead. And don't be rude just beacause you didn't get the desired answer.

Reactions: mercuryprobe

M1810

Jul 6, 2017
Santa Fe
Nope no Oreo. I'm from Australia. I think I actually prefer nougat. I have a Nokia 8 on oreo 8.1 and it's smooth and all but that's running a s835. This Moto g5 plus feels pretty smooth (apart from heavy live wallpapers and games) for a s625. And I like nougats overall look

So it was all a hoax... Every tech-reviewer, tech forum even XDA said it was all true.. that is so hearth-breaking :(

matrixzone

Mar 19, 2012
Good. You will now loose night mode. Moto had disabled night mode for G5 plus in 8.1 update.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone