Oreo Stable Out

Search This thread

mahla13

May 20, 2014
Jaipur
Dear Friends,

I had a conversation with mi chat support today and he confirmed that Kernel source will be released in Jan first week and oreo stable is out and will get notification shortly to update.
below is chat history

Rasheed (Listening)
Rasheed: You are now connected to a Mi Expert. (Please do not forget to share feedback at the end of the chat).
Rasheed: Hi, thank you for contacting Mi India Support. My name is Rasheed . I will be your solution expert for the day.
Mukesh Mahla: hi Rasheed, i would like to know about MiA1 kernel source release date.
Rasheed: It will get released in jan 1st week sir.
Rasheed: I would request you to please wait.
Mukesh Mahla: and when we can expect oreo stable for miA1
Rasheed: As we have rolled out the updates, you will get the notification shortly to update.
Mukesh Mahla: i am talking about stable release not beta
Rasheed: Its a Android update.
Rasheed: As its not a MIUI update sir.
Mukesh Mahla: yes android update only i am talking about
Mukesh Mahla: is it out
Rasheed: So Oreo will be In stable version itself.
Rasheed: Mi A1 is the first device which will get the Oreo update.
Mukesh Mahla: is it released
Rasheed: In Xiaomi devices.
Rasheed: Yes we are rolling out.
Rasheed: Please wait you will get the notification to update it.
Rasheed: Stable version.

kvn95ss

Sep 19, 2017
Hard to believe it, provide screenshots!

Also, no mention about anyone getting the stable Oreo update...

suraj.nayak

Oct 17, 2015
wfKmrhrSUwmfhqdw1

Reactions: envpark and Olystem

mayank shekhar

Apr 16, 2012
This is what i found out chatting with the same guy(I think)

Rasheed: You are now connected to a Mi Expert. (Please do not forget to share feedback at the end of the chat).
ME: Hi
Rasheed: Hi, thank you for contacting Mi India Support. My name is Rasheed . I will be your solution expert for the day.
Rasheed: Hello,
ME: Hi Rasheed, I wanted to know when will the Oreo Update start seeding in India?
Rasheed: It will get released in January.
Rasheed: As if now we do not have any confirmation date.
ME: So not before End of Year 2017 as promised before?
Rasheed: But by January you will get the update.
ME: Any reason why the update is postponed?
Rasheed: In 1st me most probably.
Rasheed: As we have rolled out the updates in batch wise.
Rasheed: It will take some time.
ME: Ok so India was not selected in initial batches?
Rasheed: Yes it has been selected.
Rasheed: They have given jan 1st week time.
ME: ok

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Look at the convo I had.

Steve Jobs: You are connected to an apple expert.
    ME: hi y u slow old iPhones
    Steve Jobs: Coz I like apples

Lol can you believe it?

Guys so frustrated about oreo that they set up things lol this community is so funny
    Screenshot will be more believable ?
    Goodness me man! Is it me or are people really very impatient in here! ?*♂️ SMH

No, it’s just that Xiaomi promised it by the end of the year and now it’s looking less and less likely. Hopefully they’re spending this time removing bugs?
    Mehataj (Listening)
    Mehataj: You are now connected to a Mi Expert. (Please do not forget to share feedback at the end of the chat).
    Niraj Jain: When will my mi a1 get oreo update
    Mehataj: Hi, thank you for contacting Mi India Support. My name is Mehataj. I will be your solution expert for the day.
    Mehataj: Hello, Niraj.
    Niraj Jain: Hello mehataj
    Mehataj: I would like to inform you that Android Oreo update will be releasing for Mi A1 device in the month of Jan.
    Niraj Jain: When in jan? Because xiaomi promised it before the year end and now they are not keeping the promise
    Mehataj: I can certainly understand your concern. Due to some issues, it has not yet released in this month. However, you will get it in the first week of Jan.
    Mehataj: Please be assured that you will get Oreo update directly from Google in the first week of Jan itself.
    Niraj Jain: Well thats disappointing. I will never believe the false promises made by xiaomi now. Even the moto x4 got the update and so called android one still struggling
    Mehataj: I am really sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.
    Niraj Jain: Okay. Thank you.
    Mehataj: I just request you to please wait for few more days and you will surely get the update without any delay for this time.
    Niraj Jain: Okay
    Mehataj: Is there anything else I can help you with?

common man !!!!!
    what gonna be so much different if u get OREO before 31st dec bro ???
    is ur phone going to be an aeroplane or else ??? :confused:

have some patience dude !
    they will release it when they are ready...
    let them resolve bugs at-least to make it as a daily driver...
    if they deliver buggy rom then also these fans are going to screw Xiaomi only... :silly:

if u want oreo flash that beta rom n live with it for a while....
    Its about promises.

Its not like that phone will become airplane or something. Its about promises. Same thing happened with motorola. I bought the motorola for the updates and they broke the promise too. If everyone goes making false promises for sales and later breaks them then how will costomer trust them?

---------- Post added at 05:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 AM ----------

common man !!!!!
    what gonna be so much different if u get OREO before 31st dec bro ???
    is ur phone going to be an aeroplane or else ??? :confused:

have some patience dude !
    they will release it when they are ready...
    let them resolve bugs at-least to make it as a daily driver...
    if they deliver buggy rom then also these fans are going to screw Xiaomi only... :silly:

if u want oreo flash that beta rom n live with it for a while....

Its not like that phone will become airplane or something. Its about promises. Same thing happened with motorola. I bought the motorola for the updates and they broke the promise too. If everyone goes making false promises for sales and later breaks them then how will costomer trust them?