Oreo update

Search This thread
Feb 20, 2016
Got rid of that ulefone power 3 now back to using my LG v20 bpt device that I can't get root access on anyway because from what I could find out ulefone the moment you try it kills imei number........LG v20 at least I can get root if I really want it.

What I can do any one have ideas about root ulefon power 3 and imui customer room?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    what?explain please........you have to send the device to hong kong or polland?okkkkkkkk bet on it......
    what?explain please........you have to send the device to hong kong or polland?okkkkkkkk bet on it......

I emailed ulefone about the Oreo update and they replied to say send it to service centre in Hong Kong or Poland to get Oreo update done......
    to risky.....i dont trust them........at all...even though they need to get it in 5 weeks or so...to much time for oreo.....it should be allowed as they promised to do..........
    What I can do any one have ideas about root ulefon power 3 and imui customer room?

There's nothing out there not even on the site called need a rom........it is one of those devices that is good but little to no support.
    Just email ulefone to find out what is the go with the Oreo update and it seems that they want me to send device to Hong Kong or Poland to get updates done........W.T.H
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone