• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Original bootlogo J7 (6) request.

Search This thread

HJMB02

Aug 29, 2017
Does anyone can share me please the original black bootlogo J7 (6)? I would like to have it but the version that has the (6) next I mean the J710MN version, I try to find it in the web but it seems that is not in anywhere. I Mean the J7 image that says J7 (6) not the bootanimation.
Help please!
I really appreciate it

JHAM2005

Jan 16, 2015
Madrid
Does anyone can share me please the original black bootlogo J7 (6)? I would like to have it but the version that has the (6) next I mean the J710MN version, I try to find it in the web but it seems that is not in anywhere. I Mean the J7 image that says J7 (6) not the bootanimation.
Help please!
I really appreciate it

Here you have it, it is installed by Recovery (TWRP) ;)

Attachments

• Bootlogo_stock.zip
    538.5 KB · Views: 3,088

HJMB02

Aug 29, 2017
Thanks a lot Sr, you make me very happy like a kid openning a gift?, my respect is all yours .

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Help please!
    I really appreciate it

Here you have it, it is installed by Recovery (TWRP) ;)