Original OnePlus one Bamboo style swap

qaz2453

Nov 20, 2010
Glasgow
I've recently cleared out my draws and found my old OnePlus Bamboo cover, in its box lol, not a single scratch on it.. I was wondering if it's held its value (or even increased) as I cannot find any one sale today

Attachments

Oswald Boelcke

Forum Moderator / Recognized Translator
Staff member
Apr 13, 2016
Preserving Air Supremacy over XDA
en.wikipedia.org
Thread has been cleaned. And just a reminder about the XDA Forum Rules; excerpt below:
7. Do not sell or trade on the forums.

• If you wish to advertise a product, simply contact us. We can provide ads but you are not permitted to just post it in the forums. If you do, it will be removed and you're likely to receive a ban.
  • The buying, selling, trading and / or exchanging of any item is now prohibited on XDA, in any forum or via Private Messages. We now use www.swappa.com

ZenoDiac

Dec 10, 2019
Cape Town
I've recently cleared out my draws and found my old OnePlus Bamboo cover, in its box lol, not a single scratch on it.. I was wondering if it's held its value (or even increased) as I cannot find any one sale today
Is that actual real bamboo?
I know aliexpress still sells them (the real ones) and also plastic (bamboo coloured) ones.
I have 2 of the real ones, which both broke within a year. I'd say that the longer you wait, the less it will be worth since less people use the phone

m0m0331

Sep 5, 2019
Is that actual real bamboo?
I know aliexpress still sells them (the real ones) and also plastic (bamboo coloured) ones.
I have 2 of the real ones, which both broke within a year. I'd say that the longer you wait, the less it will be worth since less people use the phone
3 months later and there is zero info on any remaining original cases, does not matter were. All the aliexpress original links are gone, subjectively nobody is selling spare original ones anymore. I've been searching for them quite the bit haha. To me it seems like the phone, with a broken screen plus one of the original backcover is worth about the same as the case was back in the day.

ZenoDiac

Dec 10, 2019
Cape Town
3 months later and there is zero info on any remaining original cases, does not matter were. All the aliexpress original links are gone, subjectively nobody is selling spare original ones anymore. I've been searching for them quite the bit haha. To me it seems like the phone, with a broken screen plus one of the original backcover is worth about the same as the case was back in the day.
Yeah, sad that they are gone.
Found one in the top link for about $14; Specs in the material says it is wood bamboo so it should be "real"
https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesal..._20200228143809&SearchText=oneplus+one+bamboo

m0m0331

Sep 5, 2019
Yeah, sad that they are gone.
Found one in the top link for about $14; Specs in the material says it is wood bamboo so it should be "real"
Well.. that is a case, not a style swap cover. A few months have passed now.. and some people just got rid of their old phones/cases. I'm pretty sure on ebay or your local resell platform you can find something. I have seen some for exorbitant prices or broken ones.. the real deal, untouched as much as possible is super hard to find - but yeah.. playing the waiting game for sure helps.