Nov 11, 2007
My AVG found trojan on this file !!!

My AVG found this trojan on this file:

" Trojan horse BackDoor.Generic11.AOTL "

xnifex

Jul 4, 2006
Phoenix
Thanks SJ.

I just flashed in the stock HTC splash screen. However, I still get the screen (tMobile) where all the pink words come together to form the pink square (stick together logo). Is there a download out there to replace this?

Also, on the initial screen, where it shows the red lettering in the bottom right hand corner, can this be taken off somehow?

Thanks in advance,
Chris

that's a startup animation. you can use any animated GIF you want. I changed mine to the Windows 7 startup.

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=4390463&postcount=107

Zylograth

Oct 31, 2005
Clearwater, Fl.
Would anyone be able to provide the splash screens and animation from the stock HTC ROM. I want to replace the Tmo screens but i dont want to do the whoel flash routine.

Thanks

nickf123654

Aug 29, 2008
Tampa
Help

I have been searching around and cannot find an answer to my problem. I have a T-Mobile US Rhodium that I need to return and I cannot get the original T-Mobile splash screen. I currently have the unbranded HTC splash screen. I think it was loaded from one of the Energy ROMs I installed. I flashed the original radio, the original ROM and then the original SPL but the splash screen never went back to the original. Does anyone have this or is there a cab that can be installed to get this back to the default T-Mobile branded splash screen?

stevedebi

Sep 7, 2005
Los Angeles
I have been searching around and cannot find an answer to my problem. I have a T-Mobile US Rhodium that I need to return and I cannot get the original T-Mobile splash screen. I currently have the unbranded HTC splash screen. I think it was loaded from one of the Energy ROMs I installed. I flashed the original radio, the original ROM and then the original SPL but the splash screen never went back to the original. Does anyone have this or is there a cab that can be installed to get this back to the default T-Mobile branded splash screen?

The simplest answer is to just flash a T-Mobile US ROM, that will restore the screen.

Top Liked Posts