[OS] [11.0.X] [STABLE] Pixel Experience 11+ [DUMPLING] [ONEPLUS 5T] [UNOFFICIAL] [2021-04-09]

Search This thread

zemartinez10

May 13, 2015
Good night!!! Im using the rom since yesterday and its very good!! Im still testing the battery but until now its seems nice....but i have a problem, when i connect the phone to pc i choose the mode transfer files and the pc make the sound like i connect something but never appear, i had to connect the phone to pc in recovery mode and its show on pc, any idea why its happening this? Also, the game mode of OnePlus its in the rom??? I cant find it....if its not do you have any plan to add it??

thadoukuki

Aug 17, 2012
Which exact file do you try to flash? Seems like the file is corrupted.
Latest android 10 stock rom on oneplus website. The file is not corrupted. Earlier, I was on LOS 18.1 and I flashed the stock rom to go back to OOS. I am facing problem only with this ROM.

xLexip

• Sep 13, 2020
    Germany
    lexip.dev
    OnePlus 5
    OnePlus 5T
    Good night!!! Im using the rom since yesterday and its very good!! Im still testing the battery but until now its seems nice....but i have a problem, when i connect the phone to pc i choose the mode transfer files and the pc make the sound like i connect something but never appear, i had to connect the phone to pc in recovery mode and its show on pc, any idea why its happening this? Also, the game mode of OnePlus its in the rom??? I cant find it....if its not do you have any plan to add it??
    1. It works for some users and it doesn't for some users. I'll see what I can do.
    2. No. The gaming mode isn't included and won't be included as it isn't a pixel feature.

eraclito73

Aug 16, 2012
    Google Pixel 5
    Hi.
    Maybe you just talked about this problem.
    I remember something but cannot find it anymore.
    During a voice call i can't set volume (so the voice of the other person it's too high...).
    I tried to switch off google voice match but nothing...
    Any advice? Thanks a lot

Jackson EH

Jun 18, 2015
    Hello, I've been using this for a week now. It is great but I have some issues
    I was alright for few first day, and then my phone decided not to charge or super slow charging like 10minute for 1% or not charging at all, it's said in battery setting " plugged in , not charging" the charging light indicator keep turning off and on . I turned off my phone , let it charging while turning off and it's charged just fine .
    Idk if it's rom or something wrong with kernel or just my phone . Do anyo have this problem?
    I have to turn off my phone to get charged lol.

Edit: I just checked the telegram, there is a hotfix about charging. I'll flash it and see if it solve the problem

Update : I flashed the zip and it seems to charge now. The rom is snippy and smooth . Thank you ! ^__^

Last edited:

WookyLook

Jan 7, 2019
    Hi, rom is rly cool and fluid but I have got very bad issue, at randomly moments screen get black and freeze and led diod starts to shine with cyan color. I had the same issue with Pixel Extended rom. Any ideas? Maybe wrong kernel or something, I did clean install going after instructions. Its problably best rom on 5t but it makes it useless :( Pls help

xLexip

• Sep 13, 2020
    Germany
    lexip.dev
    OnePlus 5
    OnePlus 5T
    Hi, rom is rly cool and fluid but I have got very bad issue, at randomly moments screen get black and freeze and led diod starts to shine with cyan color. I had the same issue with Pixel Extended rom. Any ideas? Maybe wrong kernel or something, I did clean install going after instructions. Its problably best rom on 5t but it makes it useless :( Pls help
    Heyo, first of all, it's Pixel Experience, not Extended. ;]
    That's a known issue with the built-in lazy kernel. To fix it, either flash the hotfix above or Flasher he latest experimental build (custom-old) from t.me/lazykernel.

Reactions: WookyLook

WookyLook

Jan 7, 2019
    Heyo, first of all, it's Pixel Experience, not Extended. ;]
    That's a known issue with the built-in lazy kernel. To fix it, either flash the hotfix above or Flasher he latest experimental build (custom-old) from t.me/lazykernel.
    Cant find hotfix above :( Can u maybe link it? Thank u in advance and yes, I know Its Pixel Expierence thread, I just mentioned its the same issue there.

TheIntruder

Jun 8, 2010
    Bradford
    Hi... Been using this rom for a couple of weeks now (no root or mods) just about everything is working as it should..
    One problem and one minor annoyance
    The problem is with the finger print scanner and my Barclays Bank app (see picture)
    The minor annoyance is no swipe up for back, the side swipe is a terrible idea and why Google adopted it beats me, always archiving emails etc
    Wish you could choose between up Vs side swipe..
    Anyway keep up the good work
    Int
    Edit.. Barclays Bank app worked fine in OOS and PA

Attachments

• 20210419_092504.jpg
      20210419_092504.jpg
      732.3 KB · Views: 27

randumbore

May 19, 2014
    Google Nexus 5
    OnePlus One
    Hello, I installed this ROM on my 5T today, and it all went smoothly until I restarted once (I had already setup my accounts, apps, etc.) and now the OS is stuck at the "Phone is starting" screen. I would have tried to flash it again, except TWRP no longer recognizes the unlock PIN (it works fine on the system before the "Phone is starting" screen).

Do I have any options?

Edit 1: Tried factory reset from TWRP, now it's stuck on the Google Animation bootloop during setup

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone