Question os c60 india for eu variant

Search This thread

l_mike

Jan 6, 2013
Huawei Watch 2
Xiaomi Mi Pad 4
Don't do that. Phone seems laggy. Sometimes chrome crashes, camera freezes so you have to reboot the phone to unlock it, there are glitches in animations and some stuff like O roaming installed. When I have time I am going to rollback to c48 EU.
For not it is usable, but the feeling of using premium phone is gone after cross update to c60 in.
Also gpay stopped working.

Last edited:
Reactions: galaxys

XDAnonymus

Sep 9, 2018
It is a bad idea. I know, I've done that. The C.60 indian bulid have a lot of bugs even if you're not crossflashed it. The safetynet is not fixable after the cross-flash, so Google Pay and some other apps just not working. [edit: I've menaged to fix it, with magiskhide propsconfig + universal safetynet fix magisk modules installed] I hope that the EU version full zip from C.62 is coming soon, and maybe it will fix these things, so I dont have to reset the device. But maybe even with that I will reset it.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Can i local upgrade the ind c60 update on my os 11 eu op 9 pro?
    Also whats the exact process if im rooted ? Flash rom and then put magisk to inactive slot ?
    Don't do that. Phone seems laggy. Sometimes chrome crashes, camera freezes so you have to reboot the phone to unlock it, there are glitches in animations and some stuff like O roaming installed. When I have time I am going to rollback to c48 EU.
    For not it is usable, but the feeling of using premium phone is gone after cross update to c60 in.
    Also gpay stopped working.
    NO! People say that phone have issues with this method.