(OT) Neatrom Family Off topic discussion (Family Thread)

Search This thread

avirk

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 21, 2012
Hi everyone!
@engloa @It_ler @Spannaa how are you guys doing? Hope everything is fine at your side and you guys are following the lockdown.

---------- Post added at 09:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 AM ----------

Hi everyone!
@engloa @It_ler @Spannaa how are you guys doing? Hope everything is fine at your side and you guys are following the lockdown.

Spannaa

Recognized Contributor / Themer
Sep 13, 2010
Cardiff
Huawei Nexus 6P
Google Pixel 3
Hi everyone!
@[email protected][email protected] how are you guys doing? Hope everything is fine at your side and you guys are following the lockdown.

---------- Post added at 09:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 AM ----------

Hi everyone!

@[email protected][email protected] how are you guys doing? Hope everything is fine at your side and you guys are following the lockdown.
Hi,
Doing OK here thanks and not stir crazy yet from not going out.
Hope everyone else is OK too.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using XDA Labs

It_ler

Recognized Contributor
Aug 23, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S8
Samsung Galaxy S10
Hi everyone!

Hi everyone!

Hi avirk,
Everything fine here. We are all healthy.
Hope that you are fine, too.

Hi,
Yeh, missing playing Volleyball and Beachvolleyball. And hugging family and friends.
Lets hope for winning the fight against the virus soon.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S10 using XDA Labs

engloa

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Apr 18, 2011
Here & There ...

avirk

Oct 21, 2012
Hi,

Well that's great to hear that everything is fine, well here I can work at my farms but of-course with precautions and have to follow social distancing as well.

Hi avirk,
Everything fine here. We are all healthy.
Hope that you are fine, too.

Yeh, missing playing Volleyball and Beachvolleyball. And hugging family and friends.
Lets hope for winning the fight against the virus soon.

Nice to hear man everything is fine there, but I m able to hug my family at least but missing friends :D
Hope you will enjoy the beach very soon again.

Doing fine here avirk. Hope you're doing fine as well

Yep doing fine and missing neatrom days.

How are you guys? @Many40 @HighlanderZA @bombaybadboy

HighlanderZA

Oct 12, 2012
"The Highlands"
Oh WOW! Blast from the past!

Hello everyone. This was a huge surprise to get the email. All great here, lockdown, (lvl 4).
Surviving without Android I’m ‘glad/sorry’ to say. Switched to the Apple so I ‘couldn’t’ mess with it anymore.

Sort of miss it .....:p no not really.

Retired at the end of last year and am loving the ‘freedom’.

Keep safe all. Nice to hear from you!

Last edited:

avirk

Oct 21, 2012

Hello everyone. This was a huge surprise to get the email. All great here, lockdown, (lvl 4).
Surviving without Android I’m ‘glad/sorry’ to say. Switched to the Apple so I ‘couldn’t’ mess with it anymore.

Yep its a blast, I am damn busy with life and everyone else is also as we switched to different devices and everyone is active in different forums but this thread was here but an as dead one. I was missing you all guys too much so I thought to give it a try to mention you all one by one. I am glad you remembered my name ;)

iPhone of-course its a good one for old fellas who don't want to mess with android stuff ;);) and also it's a costly one too afford.
And I am glad you are enjoying your freedom. Phase 4 is damn hard situation but soon eveything will be fine just stay home and stay safe.

engloa

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Apr 18, 2011
Here & There ...
How are you guys? @[email protected]@bombaybadboy

What!! Switching to apple is blasphemy :eek:

Congrats on your retirement

Stay safe everyone

It_ler

Recognized Contributor
Aug 23, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S8
Samsung Galaxy S10

Nice to hear from you.
Enjoy your free time with your beloved.
I have also an iPhone as corporate smartphone. But for private use I still prefer an Android (Samsung Galaxy) device.
Stay safe and healthy in South Africa ... virtual hugs from Germany !

Spannaa

Recognized Contributor / Themer
Sep 13, 2010
Cardiff
Huawei Nexus 6P
Google Pixel 3

I'm not quite retired yet as I'm only 58 so I'm still on Android, still using a self built custom rom and still theming.

Maybe in a few years I'll revert to stock non-rooted but then again, maybe not.

Enjoy your retirement ?

Many40

Nov 25, 2009
Well that's great to hear that everything is fine, well here I can work at my farms but of-course with precautions and have to follow social distancing as well.

Nice to hear man everything is fine there, but I m able to hug my family at least but missing friends :D
Hope you will enjoy the beach very soon again.

Yep doing fine and missing neatrom days.

@avirk! Woooow!!! At least one "old Neatromer" still remembers me. When I saw your mention after I logged on to xda today it was like "a message from the past" :D Nice to see many familiar faces (@engloa, @HighlanderZA, @It_ler, @Spannaa, @Sun90) and positively surprised that most of you are still active on xda. I am unfortunately completely inactive since a few years ago (busy with life) but of course missing old good times.
I switched last year to SGS9+ and happy with it so far but keep everything stock.
@HighlanderZA mate, Iphone? really? My daughter has one :D;)
All the best to You all. Take care.

Last edited:

It_ler

Recognized Contributor
Aug 23, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S8
Samsung Galaxy S10
@avirk! Woooow!!! At least one "old Neatromer" still remembers me. When I saw your mention after I logged on to xda today it was like "a message from the past" :D ...
Yeah ... message from the past. But he is not the only one remembering you, my friend!
BTW ... I am also still running everything stock on my SGS 10. No time for fixing things after messing up with custom stuff ;)
I hope that everyone is fine and healthy :fingers-crossed:

Many40

Nov 25, 2009
Yeah ... message from the past. But he is not the only one remembering you, my friend!
BTW ... I am also still running everything stock on my SGS 10. No time for fixing things after messing up with custom stuff ;)
I hope that everyone is fine and healthy :fingers-crossed:

Thanks my friend, I believed in you :) Fortunately, still staying healthly. TBH, WFH is not so bad ;)

Last edited:

avirk

Oct 21, 2012
@avirk! Woooow!!! At least one "old Neatromer" still remembers me. When I saw your mention after I logged on to xda today it was like "a message from the past" :D Nice to see many familiar faces (@engloa, @HighlanderZA, @It_ler, @Spannaa, @Sun90) and positively surprised that most of you are still active on xda. I am unfortunately completely inactive since a few years ago (busy with life) but of course missing old good times.
I switched last year to SGS9+ and happy with it so far but keep everything stock.
@HighlanderZA mate, Iphone? really? My daughter has one :D;)
Great to hear from and I am glad that you are okay. Ofc my friend everyone remembers you just all are busy with life and kind of their own forums to fix the bugs after flashing custom roms as android isn't that easy like before. ;)

Kiddo got the iphone, wow I hope my daughter will choose the android when she will come to the age :eek:

bombaybadboy

Apr 22, 2012
Wherever

Seriously m8 apple ? ? nice to see all the guys are still around. I just keep to Samsung devices myself and now have a S10e and i am pretty happy with it. At the moment im on a hunt for good apks for my firestick to keep me entertained at home. Filling it with all kinds of iptv apks and a hacked premium vpn. Hope everyone has stayed safe through all of this virus thing ?

It_ler

Recognized Contributor
Aug 23, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S8
Samsung Galaxy S10
Seriously m8 apple ? ? nice to see all the guys are still around. I just keep to Samsung devices myself and now have a S10e and i am pretty happy with it. At the moment im on a hunt for good apks for my firestick to keep me entertained at home. Filling it with all kinds of iptv apks and a hacked premium vpn. Hope everyone has stayed safe through all of this virus thing ?
Nice to hear from so many "old" NeatRom family members :highfive:
We are fine and healthy here. Hope that you are "safe", too :fingers-crossed:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Big congrats engloa. Well deserved :good::good::good:

Congrats.gif

GOOD MORNING/EVENING EVERYONE
    Place to discuss off topic things for neatrom family as we all have a unique connection in neat thread and discuss loads of different stuff so an off topic thread was on the cards and needed.welcome everyone

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    There can be only ONE!

Hello MY FAMILY - I can see, I can read and hopefully I can be of help around here again!
    But WOW - what a lot has happened while I've been 'busy' with 'other' stuff!

Two NeatROM threads to try and catch up on:eek::eek::eek:

(Trying to say Thank You to everyone - just not sure how!:crying:)

Thank You to everyone who PM'ed me, Thank You to everyone for your good wishes.
    In fact THANK YOU to you all - I missed you lot and all the fun and OT stuff.

Congratulations to all those who 'MILESTONED' - you know who you are!
    @engloa - I saw you hit 10K - How on this earth has that taken so long? The master of mods and helpfullness, a true gentleman! Thank You and well done my friend.:highfive:

NeatROM wise I'm still on LSS - might look at LSW if someone can persuade me it's necessary!
    thanks, do you maybe have some like CM/AOKP has ?
    Here's the one from RootBox, Red posted some time ago

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=39990457&postcount=44037

Hi people :)

Flushhh....
    Hello MY FAMILY - I can see, I can read and hopefully I can be of help around here again!
    But WOW - what a lot has happened while I've been 'busy' with 'other' stuff!

Two NeatROM threads to try and catch up on:eek::eek::eek:

(Trying to say Thank You to everyone - just not sure how!:crying:)

Thank You to everyone who PM'ed me, Thank You to everyone for your good wishes.
    In fact THANK YOU to you all - I missed you lot and all the fun and OT stuff.

Congratulations to all those who 'MILESTONED' - you know who you are!

@engloa - I saw you hit 10K - How on this earth has that taken so long? The master of mods and helpfullness, a true gentleman! Thank You and well done my friend.:highfive:

NeatROM wise I'm still on LSS - might look at LSW if someone can persuade me it's necessary!

I'm glad that you are back and feeling better. Please take care of yourself my friend

Sent from my NeatRom'ed GT-I9300 wifi hotspoting from my NeatRom'ed GT-I9100