[OTA-07-01-2021][4.9][ViLTE Works][Android 11]LineageOS 18.1[MIDO]-Vanilla By Zeelog

anandsvm

Feb 11, 2013
Banglore
Okay, I have set the stock dialer as Default dialer.
The call volume issue I mentioned and video call issue is still there. No change. Do I need to do anything else?
I have clean flashed the ROM, having latest firmware and OrangeFox recovery. Using it for 2 months now.

By the way, everything else is working great in the ROM. Excellent work! 👍
The stock dialer system app once messed up, Don't work properly. Dirty flash latest ROM with flame Gapps basic, as shown in the above video. You won't face any issues.

Reactions: ashishk87

qazplmgg

Aug 1, 2020
every camera app is crashing (gcam too). how to fix this? (using lineage os 07.01.2021 build, flame gapps 10.01.2021 beta build, magisk 21.2)

Last edited:

Arjab

Aug 13, 2015
Thanks a lot, this was the easiest dirty flash ever. Flashed it over an encrypted and unofficial LOS 17.1 and everything worked out of the box so far. Massive props!

multiwirth

Dec 17, 2013
Gerstetten
www.youtube.com
Hi there,
Just to be very clear, The Note 4x = mido?
My brother wants to get the same "android" which i´m using so maybe i´ll install him LineageOS but first i ´d like to know if the 4x is even supported here before unlocking and flashing just to find out it won ´t work :)

lepicane1

Dec 9, 2016
Reactions: multiwirth

Castor94

May 11, 2016
Hey so this OTA update messed with my recovery and os partition. I can only go into Lineage 18.1 recovery but not orangefox. Device manager only sees the phone when in fastboot, but I cannot get the drivers to work properly. Some times it is seen as LeMobile, sometimes as Marshall London Bootloader. Can you guys help me, so that ADB will recognize this device.

anandsvm

Feb 11, 2013
Banglore
Hey so this OTA update messed with my recovery and os partition. I can only go into Lineage 18.1 recovery but not orangefox. Device manager only sees the phone when in fastboot, but I cannot get the drivers to work properly. Some times it is seen as LeMobile, sometimes as Marshall London Bootloader. Can you guys help me, so that ADB will recognize this device.
Step to resolve file manager not showing in Windows.
1) Open your device manager in Windows.

2) Click on View- Show Hidden Devices.

3) Reconnect your mobile , Check which driver popsup with yellow mark on it.
( Unistall the driver Highlighted Eg. Google Nexus adb Interface)

4) Right Click on that driver in Device manager, Unistall driver.

5) Remove USB and connect USB again.

Your File manager will now show in Explorer now.

Zankard

May 5, 2014
SIM card not working properly, can't get any signal and get random phone app crashes and phone power offs with it in the phone.

Apk packages won't install at all, it says there was a problem parsing package.

Above error seems to affect play store too, as all installations freeze after downloading.

Edit: Using the stock Files app could install .apk and that seems to have fixed google play store as well.

Edit 2: Reverting back to the 20201114 fixes the SIM issue. Is there anything I can do to fix it in current build?

Last edited:

anandsvm

Feb 11, 2013
Banglore
SIM card not working properly, can't get any signal and get random phone app crashes and phone power offs with it in the phone.

Apk packages won't install at all, it says there was a problem parsing package.

Above error seems to affect play store too, as all installations freeze after downloading.

Edit: Using the stock Files app could install .apk and that seems to have fixed google play store as well.

Edit 2: Reverting back to the 20201114 fixes the SIM issue. Is there anything I can do to fix it in current build?

All your issues happens when due to dirty flash old data. or ( using apps like migrate etc)
Also when you dirty flash over Android 10 ,9,8,7
or using xposed modules.
Incompatible apps.

None of the users faced app crashes or freezes.

Clean flash and check it. You won't face any crash

Again. I am using this ROM like many users. Not even a single app crash.

Before or after listing your problems. Give details about how you flashed ROM, details of modules installed. etc. Send the logs.

Last edited:

Zankard

May 5, 2014
All your issues happens when due to dirty flash old data. or ( using apps like migrate etc)
Also when you dirty flash over Android 10 ,9,8,7
or using xposed modules.
Incompatible apps.

None of the users faced app crashes or freezes.

Clean flash and check it. You won't face any crash

Again. I am using this ROM like many users. Not even a single app crash.

Before or after listing your problems. Give details about how you flashed ROM, details of modules installed. etc. Send the logs.
The crashes only happen due to the SIM problem. It thinks I have no SIM card installed, but only if I physically remove it the crashes stop.

I took a backup and wiped then clean installed, same issue. Also I am not using xposed at all.

Do you know what could be the problem with the SIM card not being properly recognized? I'm using slot 2.