i am now on the new PALJC
i was rooted on a stock ROM before this.
1) downloaded viperboy's stock .tar
2) changed the md5 to a .tar format and placed in PDA then ODIN'ed to stock. (THIS MIGHT NOT BE THE CASE FOR EVERYONE)
3) downloaded cincyelite22's OTA update file on my phone (it ended up in my external SD)
4) booted into STOCK RECOVERY.
5) navigated to external SD card then flashed the update zip file.
took a while on the Samsung screen but after that it booted up and now i finally have multi-window.
Going to try this now
Edit: I lost root, but it worked!
Carrying this over from the last page, so it doesn't go unnoticed.
Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2