[OTA] All Android One Official OTAs Captured [upto MMB29K/6.0.1] [AIO] {sprout4/8}

Search This thread

sohail.patel

Sep 22, 2013
read the op carefully, everything is mentioned. all u have to do is just flash...

i have done this steps 3 to 5 times,it is also showing successfully installed.But when my phone restarts it has not been updated to lolipop it remains kitkat only..

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

Is it for build no-kpw53 or kpw77? Please tell me...

The build number is KPW77..

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

Is it for build no-kpw53 or kpw77? Please tell me...

The build number is kpw77..

androidnandroid

Apr 4, 2012
Awesome bro.. Successfully updated.. But I doubt you work at micromax bro.. Coz samsung and lg used to release official firmware here on xda..thanx micromax thanks to you bro

Seadra

Aug 18, 2013
karbonn link is not working :(

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

karbonn link not working

Sankhlasaini

Mar 19, 2015
Did i need to root my phone before flash this rom in canvas a1

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

I am getting signature verification error in stock recovery

PR- 1995

Mar 19, 2015
Guys, I updated to lollipop using the above ota zip file. Its working perfectly fine (ofc it will, as its an official update). No camera problem. No bugs etc. Just shear lollipop taste lol. I just have one question. Will I get updates released in the future over the air? BTW I made nandroid backup before flashing this just in case KitKat is needed or some problem arises later on. I think everyone should make a nandroid backup before flashing this.
What I did is:
-unlocked bootloader
-installed cwm
-made nandroid backup
-installed stock recovery
-locked bootloader back again
-flashed this ota zip file via stock recovery

Thank u all for uploading the links for the ota zip file. Cheers :) :D

Sent from my Micromax AQ4501 using XDA Free mobile app

issei007

Feb 12, 2015
puruliya, WB
First of all thank you @Mr.Shell SU for replying on behalf of me. And guys I have updated the OP with more detailed instructions...
Hey, I'm using Micromax canvas a1, with LMY471 lollipop ROM running. Can I directly install this official OTA zip on top of it ? No one giving me a straight answer to this question. I'm not familiar with sp tools and of course the current ROM on my device is running flawlessly, so basically if I can't install the official ZIP directly, I'm OK with it. On the post you said it can be installed on any Indonesian or Indian ROM.

Thanks in advance.

---------- Post added at 02:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 AM ----------

For all those who are coming from LMY47I before flashing keep in mind that:
1 recovery changes to stock
2 you have to flash philz again and reroot
3 user data gets lost after oem unlock and format userdata command

Hope it helps:good:
I'm using LMY47I built, with stock recovery. Can I install it directly? Or do I need to go back to stock KitKat?

---------- Post added at 02:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 AM ----------

I flashed this over Indian backup with unlocked bootloader and TWRP recovery on my Canvas A1. Update went fine. You don't have to flash stock recovery or lock the bootloader to flash the OTA. Which is great :D
Indian backup means LMY47I built? Did you formatted user data or did it on top of it?

androidnandroid

Apr 4, 2012
google gave this update months before but oem like micromax and karbonn dint gave it to public by not releasing the ota and it was decided before that google will gie the update immediately but there wont be any direct support from google like nexus series..googles soul responsibility will be to give update asap to oem and they will release in there country with there few apps but these oem are in fear that google android one project will be success then they have to be dependent on google thats y they not giving update and frustrating the popolation so that people dont buy android one phones..when you go to service centre also with android one phones they wont listen properly ,go to shop to buy phone theyll show you other models saying better than android one....whatever it is we should respect googles project of andoid one nad help it as much we can ..googles dream of suppying to all masses with cheapest nexus..

Dhamithl

Oct 15, 2014
Indian backup means LMY47I built? Did you formatted user data or did it on top of it?

Yeah. And no, I didn't wiped user data. I just flashed it without making any changes to the system. Only thing happened was loosing root access (you can root again by flashing the supersu.zip). All the apps and settings were okay after the reboot.

Reactions: issei007

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello guys, OTA of all the Android One devices has been captured. So, without talking much I'll just come to the main stream.

Update: This post will henceforth contain all the OTA updates which gets captured.

~~~=== Latest official build is MMB29K android version 6.0.1. ===~~~

Instructions:
    • Place the latest OTA zip on your Android One device.
    • Boot into stock/any custom recovery.
    • Select the zip placed on your sd card & flash it.
    • Reboot, be patient, first boot will take some time.
    • Enjoy! You'll be now on official latest stock rom... ;)

FAQs: (Read this before commenting)

• Don't factory reset your device before flashing an OTA update, you can just flash it & get updated to latest Android version even without losing a single piece of your phone data!

• This will even work on rooted & unlocked bootloader devices.

• You can flash these updates on any build of stock &/or Indonesian rom.

• The build no. LMY47O is a better & newer build than LMY47I & is completely bugless as reported by the users.

• You'll also get official updates from Google in future as these is also an official OTA.

• All users can use any custom recovery to flash.

• Make sure while flashing that your device is charged at least up to 30%.

• Steps to boot into stock recovery:

1. Switch off phone
    2. Press Power button+Volume Up simultaneously
    3. Select Recovery mode in options (read
    instructions at the top of screen to select recovery option)
    4. Wait for OEM logo and then a Dead Android with exclaimation mark and "No Command" written below it.
    5. Now hold Power then tap Volume up (follow the order properly) and leave it. Congratulations! You have now sucessfully booted into the stock recovery.

• For unlisted Android One (devices who's OTA hasn't been captured yet) users change your oem.prop (located in /oem) values to look like this so that you can flash the zip without any problem:
    Code:
    ro.product.device=AQ4501_sprout
    ro.product.name=AQ4501
    ro.product.manufacturer=Micromax
    ro.product.model=Micromax AQ4501
    After doing above changes flash "Micromax OTA". (Before doing above changes do have a backup just in case & after flashing the update you can restore your original values in oem.prop)...

• 7MB update is only for devices still running LMY47I build & will update you to LMY47O.

• The links saying "(Universal)" can only be flashed through any custom recovery as it doesn't work on stock recovery.

• {sprout4} files are strictly only for first-gen Android One phones.

• {sprout8} files are strictly only for second-gen Android One phones with 8gb internal memory.

• It's 100% confirmed that these OTAs are working on all the respective Android One devices. :)

• To enable multi-user please go to this link :
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/crossdevice-dev/android-one-general/mod-multi-user-mod-t3059871

• If you have any queries which haven't been answered yet then don't hesitate to comment below, but if question is already answered before I'll not answer again.

• While commenting "don't quote this whole post" otherwise you'll be reported for spamming.

Download Links:-
    MMB29K:

MRA58N:

MRA58M:

Older versions:

Micromax LMY47O | Mirror | Mirror 2 | Torrent

Code:
    [B] MD5: [/B]
     3880ffad81b2196ddfbfdc56d920f8bd
    [B] SHA1: [/B]
     d827aed7f4da8fcedfcd24c8d67e97977b610120

Micromax LMY47V | Mirror

Code:
     a3bac2f3277df68b22d720f0041820f5
     906842e8b92e00c213582b103e6369dbae83d37f

Karbonn | Mirror | Torrent

Code:
     b090f1177cfc7b8eb217b51b8793cdfe
     7c11ac385d16129f995e502ac0ed8f99e38ddeba

Spice | Mirror | Torrent

Code:
     5a5ec9770cb5654c9840023e733112cf
     4ad4c12368e9072af4600ae8f2547c4de706aa46

Symphony

Code:
     ~na~
     e2904c9fc284d15fb4f52e818c328897d1d5f89d

7MB Update for LMY47I (Universal)

Code:
     ~na~
     ~na~

11MB Update from LMY47O to LMY47V (Universal) {sprout4}

Code:
     ~na~
     ~na~

11MB Update from LMY47O to LMY47V (Universal) {sprout8}

Code:
     ~na~
     ~na~

Credits:

@ghpranav (me) for Micromax OTA.
    @aj1234josh for Karbonn OTA.
    @lalitcoolbudy for Spice OTA.
    @Titokhan for mirroring & providing md5 sums.
    • Many other people for many stuff.

Hit thanks if I helped you...
    OP Updated!

First of all thank you @Mr.Shell SU for replying on behalf of me. And guys I have updated the OP with more detailed instructions...
    Good job dude,we indian android one user waited for such a long time for the official update like the update is our girl frnd... :p:silly:

lol, btw if you liked it then please do hit thanks... :p
    How to go in stock recovery
    1. Switch off phone
    2. Press Power button+Volume Up simultaneously
    3. Select Recovery mode in options (read instructions at the top of screen to select recovery option)
    4. Wait for Micromax logo and then a Dead Android with exclaimation mark and "No Command" written below it
    5. Now hold Power then tap Volume up (follow the order properly) and leave it.
    Congratulation's! You have now sucessfully booted into the stock recovery
    Would This work on all 3 Android One Devices?

By default it doesn't support, but read the OP now, I have given instructions to make even other 2 devices to support this ota update...
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone