• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

OTA and Non-OTA Firmware for N986U and N986U1

Search This thread
USC has july update as well. But what bloatware comes with USC firmware.
Not sure what bloatware that comes with if your phone is with USC, But if you on a carrier then it will do the bloatware for that carrier doesn't matter what firmware you would install, the sim card is what triggers the carrier bloatware on any firmware for that particular device.

Reactions: rskyline

znel52

Jun 3, 2010
If it was a substantial update I would consider going to U but just for security patches no way. I'll just wait. Maybe Samsung will remember about the unlocked N20U soon lol.

They must be working hard getting that One UI 4.0 beta ready for us. ;) (just kidding)

Reactions: rskyline

adj998

New update today for Spectrum, DUF2.
Screenshot_20210726-214030_Software update.jpg

znel52

Jun 3, 2010
Last edited:

znel52

Jun 3, 2010
Meanwhile still no July update for unlocked N20U. I'm thinking at this point maybe our next update is 3.1.1. That's just a guess on my part but Samsung has been very good with updates so it is odd it is taking this long for one of their flagship units. They must be focusing their attention on 3.1.1. I could easily be wrong though lol.

Last edited:

dj24

Jun 23, 2018
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
Dear Lord.. What's going on with XDA today? Stuttering, freezing and ads all over and between the screens that I thought my desktop was infested and was a goner until i run my antivirus and also checked for malware.. Anyone else seeing this?

Top Liked Posts