[OTA] Android 7.1.1 Nougat Official Update - Download

Search This thread

harisn

Sep 19, 2009
Lahore
Here is the direct update.zip file for Nokia 3 to upgrade to Android 7.1.1 Nougat.

If you still haven't received this update, you can flash manually using recovery.

NOTE: This file was pulled from Nokia 3 TA-1032. Not sure if this will work on other variants. Try at your own risk!

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/vvxao2olcwvplvy/Nokia3_Android_7.1.1_Nougat_Update.zip
For more details, go to: NokiaTips.com

Changelog:

– OS upgrade: Android 7.1
– Improved system stability
– User interface enhancements

Screenshot:

Nokia3_Android_7_1_1_Nougat_OTA.png

deutch1976

Mar 9, 2011
Lisbon
Bricked Nokia 3

Here is the direct update.zip file for Nokia 3 to upgrade to Android 7.1.1 Nougat.

If you still haven't received this update, you can flash manually using recovery.

NOTE: This file was pulled from Nokia 3 TA-1032. Not sure if this will work on other variants. Try at your own risk!

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/vvxao2olcwvplvy/Nokia3_Android_7.1.1_Nougat_Update.zip
For more details, go to: NokiaTips.com

Changelog:

– OS upgrade: Android 7.1
– Improved system stability
– User interface enhancements

Screenshot:

Nokia3_Android_7_1_1_Nougat_OTA.png

Attention: My Nokia 3 got bricked after 7.1.1 update trough zip on sd card. Already tried lots of things including factory reset but with no success. Any ideas before sending it for repair? ThanksMy Nokia 3 got bricked after 7.1.1 update trough zip on sd card. Already tried lots of things including factory reset but with no success. Any ideas before sending it for repair? Thanks

harisn

Sep 19, 2009
Lahore
Attention: My Nokia 3 got bricked after 7.1.1 update trough zip on sd card. Already tried lots of things including factory reset but with no success. Any ideas before sending it for repair? ThanksMy Nokia 3 got bricked after 7.1.1 update trough zip on sd card. Already tried lots of things including factory reset but with no success. Any ideas before sending it for repair? Thanks

Bricked how? What do you see on the screen?

You have Nokia 3 TA-1032 variant?

deutch1976

Mar 9, 2011
Lisbon
Bricked how? What do you see on the screen?

You have Nokia 3 TA-1032 variant?
I tried the update trough zip file on sd card. The update started and took about 5 seconds. The phone restarted on the recovery menu. Tried to reboot with no success. Tried factory reset and nothing helped. Left it this evening in the repair shop

AKS12

Apr 7, 2017
Bro.....awesome work bro..... @harisn
But can u provide twrp backup ....of 7.1.1 ....
Needed system and boot backup ......
It would be really glad if you provide twrp backup.....
Waiting for the backup.......
Thanks in advance...:angel:

shahabgt

Apr 27, 2011
broken phone

please check what you put here in public, it broke my phone and there is nothing that i can do about it. Thanks for your spam buddy

shahabgt

Apr 27, 2011
it is locked by default.

Well OTA through software update worked, and i thought that this zip could work too. It seems that this zip doesn't work.

exactly, that's what I'm saying, it'll totally brick your phone don't do it. and due to worst software support by Nokia there is no way that I can fix it.