• Meh!!!

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
Search This thread

Sachin

Recognized Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Nowhere
These are the official MOB30W Over The Air Link, Captured via MOB30Q Using various Oem.props collected from all A1 devices.
Huge thanks to @ 1cefire for the all the Oem.prop collection.

MMX A1 [Sprout4] - - MOB30W From MOB30Q

Evercoss A65 [Sprout8] - - MOB30W From MOB30Q

Mito A10 [Sprout8]- - MOB30W From MOB30Q

Nexian Journey one [Sprout8] MOB30W From MOB30Q

Symphony Roar [Sprout4]-- MOB30W Form MOB30Q

Karbonn Sparkle v [Sprout4] - - MOB30W From MOB30Q

Mmx a1 [Aq4502] [Sprout8] - - MOB30W From MOB30Q

Myphone Uno [Sprout4] - - MOB30W From MOB30Q

Cherry Mobile one [Sprout8] - - MOB30W From MOB30Q

Spice dream uno [Sprout4] - - MOB30W From MOB30Q

Qmobile A1 [Sprout8] - - MOB30W From MOB30Q

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Full Stock MOB30W Rom == SPROUT4 || SPROUT8

Stock MOB30W Boot == SPROUT4 || SPROUT8

Stock recovery MOB30W == SPROUT4 || SPROUT8

Stock build.prop MOB30W == SPROUT4 || SPROUT8

Credits to JOSEPH GODSLAVE FOR THOSE FLASHABLE ZIPS

*. Installation and Instructions goes to #2

OTA Grabbers

*. Mmx a1 by Vishnu manjeri
*. Nexian, Mito, A65& Roar ota by Joseph Godslave
*. Mmx a1 aq4502, Cm one, MyPhone uno, spice, karbonn & QMobile a1 by Me

Huge thanks to @1cefire For his AWESOME TWRP Recovery...

Flash at your Own Risk

Last edited:

Sachin

Recognized Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Nowhere
Installation >

How can i install this ota via stock recovery? [for those who on full stock, no root]
Just download appropriate OTA zip according your device, goto stock recovery, choose install update from SD card, choose zip, wait until it finish.....
After installation hit reboot system now.

How can i boot into stock recovery?
Follow below steps to boot into stock recovery : - Switch off your phone - Press Power button Volume Up simultaneously - Select Recovery mode [VOLUME_UP to select.VOLUME_DOWN is OK] - Wait for Device logo and then a Dead Android with Test "No Command" - Now hold Power then tap Volume up (in that order only) and leave it. - Congratulation! You are now in the stock recovery Code: Installation Instructions : - Download the appropriate OTA for your device - Place the OTA zip to your sdcard - Reboot to stock/custom recovery - Make a backup (just in case) - Perform a Factory reset.. Wipe data, dalvik, cache and system (recommended) - Locate the file and install - Reboot... It may take about 10-15 minutes so be patient Code: Follow below steps to boot into stock recovery : - Switch off your phone - Press Power button Volume Up simultaneously - Select Recovery mode [VOLUME_UP to select.VOLUME_DOWN is OK] - Wait for Device logo and then a Dead Android with Test "No Command" - Now hold Power then tap Volume up (in that order only) and leave it. - Congratulation! You are now in the stock recovery

My phone is rooted, how can I install this OTA?
Just install this recovery Here

Next, download appropriate OTA zip, reboot recovery > Choose advanced >choose ota installer > choose install zip> locate downloaded ota Zip >swipe to confirm flash >wait, let it install Voila! After successful installation hit reboot!

I had modified my system, such as build.prop and other sound mods, will it affect / broke ota installation?
Yep. It'll will broke the installation process, since you've modified the build prop and system, it'll surely give you error, so I'm requesting you to please roll back to stock build prop from here Sprout4 / Sprout8 [These build.props are flashable zips now, so all you need to do is just flash them and then try installing ota it's gonna install without errors. And Uninstall if you've any sound mods installed, then attempt the installation, it's gonna update successfully! :D

Note=This method works with systemless as well as system mode root, you can flash this ota over custom kernel too.

I've xposed and Layers theme installed, how can I successfully install this OTA?
FYI, just Uninstall xposed framework & layers theme, then apply OTA, it's gonna install successfully!

How can i re-root my devices, after installation of ota zip?
Yes, just reboot after installation of Official ota, after a successful boot, again boot back into that twrp recovery, simply flash custom boot image [custom kernel] followed by Super su 2.50 zip, wipe dalvik/Art [IF YOU wish] reboot. Done!

Yo, I'm using Sprout4 Rom on my Sprout8, which ota should I flash?
Nothing to worry!
Just download Sprout4 ota and flash it.

Compatibility ?
Any Sprout4 OTA over Sprout4
Any sprout8 OTA over Sprout8

Yay! There are links for full stock Roms, how can I flash them?
Yep, those links / zips are full stock Roms, if you're running on any build or running on any custom rom & wanna revert back to full stock with July security patch, then just download those zips, reboot recovery, perform a full wipe [Twrp> wipe > advanced > wipe everything except Micro_SD]
Then install that full stock rom zip, hit reboot key after installation! :p

Note>>Flash this MOB30W OTA zip Over MOB30Q only!

Last edited:

naturist

Dec 7, 2010
Thanks for the builds. It was a long journey for me to enjoy my Android one with regular updates. I sold it few days back and I'll surely miss you guys including 1cefire. See you around!

Reactions: Sachin

Sean De Jesus

Mar 19, 2012
Philippines Numba Wan
gotcha ;)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160805-183239.png
    Screenshot_20160805-183239.png
    52.6 KB · Views: 181
Reactions: Sachin

Sachin

Recognized Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Nowhere
Tried flashing , Full Stock MOB30W Rom == SPROUT8 . it give me signature verification failed. HOw to proceed in that case?

Maga, did you tried flashing that zip via stock recovery or custom recovery!

If you tried flashing it via stock then you might get that error!
In case of you're tryin' flash that zip via TWRP, then please clean wipe your device and make sure your downloaded file is not corrupted! :p

Reactions: yuukizilla
R

rabsarkar

Hello Seniors....
I want to flash the stock rom with august security patch,which is mentioned here.......
I have to wipe cache,dalvik,system,data??????
Or i should wipe internal storage too?????
Please help....i am really confused.......

DeepSahota

Sep 7, 2013
Land Of Martyrs
www.deepahota.in
Hello Seniors....
I want to flash the stock rom with august security patch,which is mentioned here.......
Well if you have custom rom before then u need to wipe data, system, dalvik and cache and if you are on stock then just flash the rom and wipe dalvik and cache only.

Sachin

Recognized Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Nowhere
Hello Seniors....

Yes, just download Full stock rom and perform a full wipe by wiping system, internal, cache art and install that full stock rom zip, reboot. :D

Reactions: Utkarsh Tiwari
R

rabsarkar

Thnku Seniors......
Btw in my case,i am in stock rom with june security patch......
I modified the build.prop....changed some system apps.......
To get security updates,i again reverted back the stock build.prop......
Yet when i m flashing the security update of July,it is showing error 7....i fully unrooted the set
These are the problems with various recoveries
1)-Stock recovery-problem with system app
2)-Twrp OTA Installer-you have modified build.prop
3)-Twrp Official latest-error 7(failed to update)
.So i want to flash stock rom of august security patch....
What to wipe?????
Plzz solve my problm and let me out of this confusion????????????

Sachin

Recognized Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Nowhere
Thnku Seniors......
Btw in my case,i am in stock rom with june security patch......
I modified the build.prop....changed some system apps.......
To get security updates,i again reverted back the stock build.prop......
Yet when i m flashing the security update of July,it is showing error 7....i fully unrooted the set
These are the problems with various recoveries
1)-Stock recovery-problem with system app
2)-Twrp OTA Installer-you have modified build.prop
3)-Twrp Official latest-error 7(failed to update)
.So i want to flash stock rom of august security patch....
What to wipe?????
Plzz solve my problm and let me out of this confusion????????????

Yo my man, just do this if you wanna fall back to Google stock Rom!
1. Download full stock rom [ Look OP for link]
2. Reboot into recovery [Twrp / philz]
3. If you're using twrp then, go to wipe - > Advanced wipe >Choose all except SD card> swipe to wipe. In case if you're running philz, choose *Clean to install new rom, then flash zip.
4. Once the wipe done, now go back, and choose install zip > choose the stock rom MOB30W Zip where you keep on your SD, then swipe to install > wait few minutes, after completion of installing zip, tap reboot!
Voila done! :3 Now you're on full stock MOB30W with August security patch. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Utkarsh Tiwari

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    These are the official MOB30W Over The Air Link, Captured via MOB30Q Using various Oem.props collected from all A1 devices.
    Huge thanks to @ 1cefire for the all the Oem.prop collection.

MMX A1 [Sprout4] - - MOB30W From MOB30Q

Evercoss A65 [Sprout8] - - MOB30W From MOB30Q

Mito A10 [Sprout8]- - MOB30W From MOB30Q

Nexian Journey one [Sprout8] MOB30W From MOB30Q

Symphony Roar [Sprout4]-- MOB30W Form MOB30Q

Karbonn Sparkle v [Sprout4] - - MOB30W From MOB30Q

Mmx a1 [Aq4502] [Sprout8] - - MOB30W From MOB30Q

Myphone Uno [Sprout4] - - MOB30W From MOB30Q

Cherry Mobile one [Sprout8] - - MOB30W From MOB30Q

Spice dream uno [Sprout4] - - MOB30W From MOB30Q

Qmobile A1 [Sprout8] - - MOB30W From MOB30Q

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Full Stock MOB30W Rom == SPROUT4 || SPROUT8

Stock MOB30W Boot == SPROUT4 || SPROUT8

Stock recovery MOB30W == SPROUT4 || SPROUT8

Stock build.prop MOB30W == SPROUT4 || SPROUT8

Credits to JOSEPH GODSLAVE FOR THOSE FLASHABLE ZIPS

*. Installation and Instructions goes to #2

OTA Grabbers

*. Mmx a1 by Vishnu manjeri
    *. Nexian, Mito, A65& Roar ota by Joseph Godslave
    *. Mmx a1 aq4502, Cm one, MyPhone uno, spice, karbonn & QMobile a1 by Me

Huge thanks to @1cefire For his AWESOME TWRP Recovery...

Flash at your Own Risk
    Installation >

How can i install this ota via stock recovery? [for those who on full stock, no root]
    Just download appropriate OTA zip according your device, goto stock recovery, choose install update from SD card, choose zip, wait until it finish.....
    After installation hit reboot system now.

How can i boot into stock recovery?
    Follow below steps to boot into stock recovery : - Switch off your phone - Press Power button Volume Up simultaneously - Select Recovery mode [VOLUME_UP to select.VOLUME_DOWN is OK] - Wait for Device logo and then a Dead Android with Test "No Command" - Now hold Power then tap Volume up (in that order only) and leave it. - Congratulation! You are now in the stock recovery Code: Installation Instructions : - Download the appropriate OTA for your device - Place the OTA zip to your sdcard - Reboot to stock/custom recovery - Make a backup (just in case) - Perform a Factory reset.. Wipe data, dalvik, cache and system (recommended) - Locate the file and install - Reboot... It may take about 10-15 minutes so be patient Code: Follow below steps to boot into stock recovery : - Switch off your phone - Press Power button Volume Up simultaneously - Select Recovery mode [VOLUME_UP to select.VOLUME_DOWN is OK] - Wait for Device logo and then a Dead Android with Test "No Command" - Now hold Power then tap Volume up (in that order only) and leave it. - Congratulation! You are now in the stock recovery

My phone is rooted, how can I install this OTA?
    Just install this recovery Here

Next, download appropriate OTA zip, reboot recovery > Choose advanced >choose ota installer > choose install zip> locate downloaded ota Zip >swipe to confirm flash >wait, let it install Voila! After successful installation hit reboot!

I had modified my system, such as build.prop and other sound mods, will it affect / broke ota installation?
    Yep. It'll will broke the installation process, since you've modified the build prop and system, it'll surely give you error, so I'm requesting you to please roll back to stock build prop from here Sprout4 / Sprout8 [These build.props are flashable zips now, so all you need to do is just flash them and then try installing ota it's gonna install without errors. And Uninstall if you've any sound mods installed, then attempt the installation, it's gonna update successfully! :D

Note=This method works with systemless as well as system mode root, you can flash this ota over custom kernel too.

I've xposed and Layers theme installed, how can I successfully install this OTA?
    FYI, just Uninstall xposed framework & layers theme, then apply OTA, it's gonna install successfully!

How can i re-root my devices, after installation of ota zip?
    Yes, just reboot after installation of Official ota, after a successful boot, again boot back into that twrp recovery, simply flash custom boot image [custom kernel] followed by Super su 2.50 zip, wipe dalvik/Art [IF YOU wish] reboot. Done!

Yo, I'm using Sprout4 Rom on my Sprout8, which ota should I flash?
    Nothing to worry!
    Just download Sprout4 ota and flash it.

Compatibility ?
    Any Sprout4 OTA over Sprout4
    Any sprout8 OTA over Sprout8

Yay! There are links for full stock Roms, how can I flash them?
    Yep, those links / zips are full stock Roms, if you're running on any build or running on any custom rom & wanna revert back to full stock with July security patch, then just download those zips, reboot recovery, perform a full wipe [Twrp> wipe > advanced > wipe everything except Micro_SD]
    Then install that full stock rom zip, hit reboot key after installation! :p

Note>>Flash this MOB30W OTA zip Over MOB30Q only!
    Thanks for the builds. It was a long journey for me to enjoy my Android one with regular updates. I sold it few days back and I'll surely miss you guys including 1cefire. See you around!
    Stock Boot Links

Waiting for them. :)
    Waiting for them. :)

One second bruh! :D

Edit - - Stock Boot MOB30W Sprout4

Stock Boot MOB30W Sprout8

Credits to Joseph Godslave! :D
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android