[OTA-Feb 28- 2021][4.9][Fully Stable- No Bugs,High Perf. ROM][Android 11]LineageOS 18.1[MIDO]-Vanilla By Zeelog

zenon9

Jan 18, 2021
Hello guys,

Thank you in advance 🙏

Can you tell me how can I update firmware ?
I heve lineage os 15 did do anything for a long time.
Recovery is red walf.

The think is I don't have Windows I'm using Pop OS

Can I just flash firmware in recovery or PC?

anandsvm

Feb 11, 2013
Banglore
Everything works fine as expected but the only problem I have is I am not able use Jio network without switching on the mobile data, if I change the data to another sim Jio sim stops working is there any fix to this problem??

Jio is in Sim 2 slot
You can't have Dual Volte /4G in Redmi Note 4. Jio Network is 4G only , so your issue.

anandsvm

Feb 11, 2013
Banglore
Hello guys,

Thank you in advance 🙏

Can you tell me how can I update firmware ?
I heve lineage os 15 did do anything for a long time.
Recovery is red walf.

The think is I don't have Windows I'm using Pop OS

Can I just flash firmware in recovery or PC?

Check you can flash Orangefox Recovery from Redwolf.

If you can Once you have ofox Recovery. The steps are given in first post.( Clean flash)

Zankard

May 5, 2014
Capture the logs and send me. Never faced this and heard of this issues.
Also Try with Another SIM on slot 1 and check if crash persists.
I'll have to get an adapter to try the other slot, I'll let you know when I do.

Update: Reverted back to 17.1 build, then wiped again system and vendor and installed 18.1 and now the SIM card works properly. Not sure what the issue was.

Last edited:

lakshmish

Oct 14, 2015
Is there a way i can disable noise cancellation on this rom? AGC seems to be ON by default on all the gcam i tried... Any magisk modules that i can try?

patroj

Jan 14, 2021
I am experiencing random reboots. They seem to only happen when the phone is not in use, during the night mostly. I have followed your instructions, got Orangefox and wiped what you wrote I should wipe - I did wonder why I didn't have to wipe internal storage and had previously encrypted my mido. Could that be the problem? I am using an unrooted phone without GAPPS. It is a bit tricky to provide logs because of no root and the randomness of the reboots. Would you say the previous encryption could cause this behavior?

anandsvm

Feb 11, 2013
Banglore
I am experiencing random reboots. They seem to only happen when the phone is not in use, during the night mostly. I have followed your instructions, got Orangefox and wiped what you wrote I should wipe - I did wonder why I didn't have to wipe internal storage and had previously encrypted my mido. Could that be the problem? I am using an unrooted phone without GAPPS. It is a bit tricky to provide logs because of no root and the randomness of the reboots. Would you say the previous encryption could cause this behavior?

If you encrypted data. You have to format data to decrypt it

You need to clean flash ,if you're comig from older ROM. Including data. Random reboot reasons.

Dirty flash , ( without wiping data especially). or incompatible mods and incompatible apps.

Reactions: patroj

anandsvm

Feb 11, 2013
Banglore
Its already turned off. While recording video, first few seconds the sound is loud and then it starts to muffle. I am sure its noise cancellation that kicks in immediately. It was working properly on los 16.
Didn't face any issues like that. Because I record videos both from screen recorder and camera especially gcam. I won't use stock cam. Anyway send logs while recording video.

Coder_Pavan

Nov 3, 2016
Chennai
Can anyone link any gcam port that works properly in this rom...I need a gcam port that can capture potrait and hdr+ pictures on both front and rear cam

I am using GCam 8.1.011 al_ro mod's Selfie camera works better than any mod but don't know why can't store photos taken on rear camera. If I capture any image using rear camera the app just closes.

Last edited:

anandsvm

Feb 11, 2013
Banglore
Can anyone link any gcam port that works properly in this rom...I need a gcam port that can capture potrait and hdr+ pictures on both front and rear cam

I am using GCam 8.1.011 al_ro mod's Selfie camera works better than any mod but don't know why can't store photos taken on rear camera. If I capture any image using rear camera the app just closes.

Try this

Coder_Pavan

Nov 3, 2016
Chennai

Try this
I have the same exact gcam port currently installed in my device I don't know why buti can't take pics using rear camera, when I click on the shutter button the app closes on its own. Selfie cam works fine