• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[OTA-June 23 2021][4.9][ Fully Stable- High Perf. ROM][Android 11] LineageOS 18.1[MIDO]-Vanilla By Zeelog

Search This thread

ogremalfeitor

Jan 26, 2018
Thanks a lot for this amazing Rom! i need to install magisk or have root acces, i installed magisk mannager but i dont know why i can´t install the magidsk (i have the app but not the ROOT) it says i need to install the IMG or the TAR file... but i don´t have it, what can i do?
Rename the Magisk 23 apk to zip and flash it via twrp/orangefox You can't do that with most apk files but magisk one is special. After flashing and rebooting to system open the magisk manager app and there you go. Works for me with no issues.

Reactions: vick007
D

Deleted member 11373495

How is battery life?
You can quote SOT, but tell me how many days would the phone last with average use ...

Donfranco77

Feb 27, 2018
Hi everyone ... the rom works perfectly except that the gps is activated but doesn't detect the position ...does anyone had the same issue? There is a solution? Thanks in advance for your answers.

anandsvm

Feb 11, 2013
Banglore
photo_2021-06-23_22-14-59.jpg

Lineage-18.1-20210623-UNOFFICIAL-4.9-mido-Vanilla By Zeelog.

Changelog:
- Synced latest LineageOS sources as of 23 June 2021
- Synced kernel with latest CAF Tag, Google's android-4.9 and WLAN Prima as of 23 June 2021
- Merged latest CAF tags as of 23 June 2021
- Added Torch settings

Download : Link

Support my efforts: Donate to Zeelog
Update the Kernel : Flash the Zip. Posted in next post

Last edited:

nplatis

Feb 8, 2006
Let me share my experience with the latest update:
After installing through OTA, right after first boot the phone re-booted again on its own, and then the fingerprint scanner was lost.
I tried flashing the suggested kernel, nothing changed.
Then I flashed the ROM again, same as before (reboot, no fingerprint).
Then I flashed the latest ROM together with the suggested kernel, and this time no reboot but also no fingerprint.
I remembered workarounds for the lost fingerprint scanner (rename and remove fingers, for safety I also applied a zip that resets all fingerprint data), and now the phone seems to work correctly. I had to re-enter finger data, but at least the fingerprint scanner now works.

anandsvm

Feb 11, 2013
Banglore
Let me share my experience with the latest update:
After installing through OTA, right after first boot the phone re-booted again on its own, and then the fingerprint scanner was lost.
I tried flashing the suggested kernel, nothing changed.
Then I flashed the ROM again, same as before (reboot, no fingerprint).
Then I flashed the latest ROM together with the suggested kernel, and this time no reboot but also no fingerprint.
I remembered workarounds for the lost fingerprint scanner (rename and remove fingers, for safety I also applied a zip that resets all fingerprint data), and now the phone seems to work correctly. I had to re-enter finger data, but at least the fingerprint scanner now works.

The fingerprint issue usually occurs because of Encryption of any previous ROMs, To completely remove this issues. Back up everything.
Format Data, Restore everything.

nplatis

Feb 8, 2006
The fingerprint issue usually occurs because of Encryption of any previous ROMs, To completely remove this issues. Back up everything.
Format Data, Restore everything.
I had no encryption. I had installed the original version of this ROM since it appeared, and then updated every version via OTA or by hand without any issues. This was the first time I had any problem, and I thought I should report it in case anyone else has similar issues.

bejokun

Jun 4, 2020
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
View attachment 5345995

Changelog:
- Synced kernel with latest CAF Tag, Google's android-4.9 and WLAN Prima as of 23 June 2021
- Added Torch settings

Dear Dev.... Your ROM I think is the most smooth ROM (I'm using 18.1 June 10 edition) but, I don't know why (cannot explain directly), I think using 17.1 final is more stable, but the feature I need in 17.1 is not available, like long screenshot and call record but call record is available on 18.1 but, (is it me the fool) I don't see to found the recorded call file.

cesc1972

Feb 10, 2011
Dear Dev.... Your ROM I think is the most smooth ROM (I'm using 18.1 June 10 edition) but, I don't know why (cannot explain directly), I think using 17.1 final is more stable, but the feature I need in 17.1 is not available, like long screenshot and call record but call record is available on 18.1 but, (is it me the fool) I don't see to found the recorded call file.
You can find them in the /Music/Call Recordings/ folder

bejokun

Jun 4, 2020
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
View attachment 5345995

Changelog:
- Added Torch settings

Now I know why my call was not record..... because the button are not available seeing the review By Ashish Technical Services.
Why my call record button not comes out on my phone.... I'm using Mido Snapdragon.
See the attached screenshot between review youtube and mine.
So even though I've already using auto call record, still nothing on /Music/Call Recordings/ folder just as cesc1972 says.
Is there I can do to make it comes out (the call record) ?

Attachments

• callrec_YOUTUBE.jpg
    callrec_YOUTUBE.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot_20210625-161205_Phone.png
    Screenshot_20210625-161205_Phone.png
    164.5 KB · Views: 28

pxrave

Apr 7, 2010
root
px-coding.org
Google Nexus 4
OnePlus 3
Now I know why my call was not record..... because the button are not available seeing the review By Ashish Technical Services.
Why my call record button not comes out on my phone.... I'm using Mido Snapdragon.
See the attached screenshot between review youtube and mine.
So even though I've already using auto call record, still nothing on /Music/Call Recordings/ folder just as cesc1972 says.
Is there I can do to make it comes out (the call record) ?
you can use magisk addon because call recording maybe illegal in your country so los doesnt allow.

bejokun

Jun 4, 2020
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
you can use magisk addon because call recording maybe illegal in your country so los doesnt allow.
Owh.. I see... Where can I get this Magisk (root), is it any magisk or any magisk special for redmi note 4 ?
Using this Is this correct ?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    July Security Update won't be released . Because Zeelog Sir is busy with College / Work. ( College Year project).

Total 23 ROM update were released Since Nov 03 2020 .

Around 100 ROM updates were tested in between these releases.

The next update will arrive in August as Zeelog Sir will finish his Master Degree Project.

The ROM updates will continue from August again.

Everyone who where on latest June 23 ROM release must flash the Kernel .( I posted it)

The ROM is stable as Rock. ( No bugs as usual)With BGMI playing lagfree in our old Mido.

Thanks for understanding and cooperation.
    I'm facing strange issue related to Hotspot
    I switched from PE11 and flashed latest los build with the provided kernel & flame gapps
    My Hotspot & mobile data is on, but the internet doesn't work when device is locked.
    When I unlock it, the internet starts working

Please provide a fix
    @anandsvm
    Everyone Flash the Kernel , I posted.
    For the fist time with this ROM (Last 26 June update) , using Hotspot (with or without LTE or VolTe - tested all the combinations) MIDO reboots after 1 minute maximum... no exception
    Check this post: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...-mido-vanilla-by-zeelog.4186179/post-85228919
    First rename old fingerprints, then you're able to delete them.
    INTRODUCTION
    photo_2021-06-10_19-26-43.jpg

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android , which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed.

What's working

All Core Features of Android 11 Works , Including Wireless Display, Hotspot,Screen recording.

Known issues:
    -None

SELinux Status Enforcing.
    CTS Passes without Root.

Note : All development of these amazing ROMs is done by Zeelog. The OP anandsvm is tester ,provide assistance and collect and submit bug reports.

DOWNLOAD(June 23-2021)

Some users may face Fingerprint issuse or bootlop after flashing to LoS 18.1 ( Android 11)
    *It has happned because If you jump from Android 7,8,9 to Android 11 directly and encrypted
    *Back up all your data in PC
    *Flash loS 17.1 ( or any Android 10 aosp based ROMs) Boot in to system once , Format DATA. Clean Flash LoS 18.1.

Instructions
    1. Clean flash recommended.
    2. Back Up Everything.
    3. Use Organefox Recovery. Link
    4. Wipe Dalvik/ART cache, Cache, System,Data, Vendor.
    5. Flash Latest Firmware. Link ( Only flash if your on old firmware)
    6. Flash ROM
    7. Flash Gapps.
      (Flame Gapps Basic Recommended)
    To update ROM , Two methods OTA or Dirty Flash

Dirty Flash for ROM updates
    1) Download the latest ROM
    2) Reboot to recovery - Wipe Dalvik/ART Cache/cache/sys/vendor
    3) Flash ROM , flash gapps any addons( Make sure flash all the gapps add-ons you flashed before)
    4)Reboot to Recovery ,then reboot to system.

Check video : Link
    OTA for ROM updates
    Go to settings/system/updater. Update.

OTA Update Guide : Link

Telegram Channel

GitHub/OTA Release :
    Link

Dev Profile : Link

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS 18.1 By Zeelog, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4

Contributors
    anandsvm, Zeelog
    ROM OS Version: Android 11.0.0_r39
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.9
    ROM Firmware Required: Latest Firmware V11.0.2.0.NCFMIXM

Version Information
    Stable
    Stable Release Date: 2020-11-04

Created 2020-11-04
    photo_2021-03-28_23-27-15.jpg

Lineage-18.1-20210408-UNOFFICIAL-4.9-mido-Vanilla By Zeelog.

Changelog:
    - April security patch
    - Synced latest LineageOS sources as of 08 April 2021
    - Synced kernel with latest CAF Tag, Google's android-4.9 and WLAN Prima as of 08 April 2021
    - Merged latest CAF tags as of 08 April 2021
    - Audio fixes and improvements
    - Fix in-call volume
    - Fix call recording from previous build
    - Dialer: Add auto recording feature

Gapps: Flame Gapps April 4 recommended Link

*Use OTA update works perfect.Magisk and gapps retained.
    zlos pic.jpg

Lineage-18.1-20210306-UNOFFICIAL-4.9-mido-Vanilla By Zeelog.

Changelog:
    - March security patch
    - Synced latest LineageOS sources as of 06 March 2021
    - Synced kernel with latest CAF Tag, Google's android-4.9 and WLAN Prima as of 06 March 21
    - Merged latest CAF tags as of 06 March 2021
    - Fixed poweroffalarm from previous release

Gapps : Link ( Flame Basic)

OTA More Info : Link

Lineage-18.1-20210227-UNOFFICIAL-4.9-mido-Vanilla By Zeelog.

Changelog:
    - Synced latest LineageOS sources as of 27 February 2021
    - Synced kernel with latest CAF Tag, Google's android-4.9 and WLAN Prima as of 27 February 2021
    - Merged latest CAF tags as of 27 February 2021
    - Launcher: add support for icon packs
    - Minor RIL blob update
    - Add Qcom DPM support
    - Add DPM fast dormancy
    - Add Qcom Mwqem feature
    - RIL: Enable Power save functionality

OTA Update Guide : Link

Lineage-18.1-20210424-UNOFFICIAL-4.9-mido-Vanilla By Zeelog.

Changelog:
    - Synced latest LineageOS sources as of 23 April 2021
    - Synced kernel with latest Google's android-4.9 as of 23 April 2021
    - Applock feature bug fixes
    - In-call volume setting fix

Gapps:
    Flame Gapps April 20 recommended Link

Mindgapps : Works Great too. Prefered by LoS Team Link

*Use OTA update works perfect with Flame Gapps and Mind Gapps.Magisk and gapps retained.