[Aug 31 2022]Biggest Update is here[4.9][ Stable- High Perf. ROM][Android 12.1] LineageOS 19.1[MIDO]-Vanilla By Zeelog

Search This thread

ag43

Apr 28, 2008
the last update works fine for me. auto call recording is a blessing.

i have a weird bug with this device (not rom related i think) - long sms messages seems to be sent but the recipient never gets them. short ones work fine.

anyone else has this problem?

Hyperban1979

Aug 3, 2016
Hello guys.
Please help me here.
My phone was with the latest miui 11.I have unlocked it and I put twrp.
Via twrp I have performed a clean installation mistakenly and I tried to install latest lineage 18.1 .
Of course nothing happened and I be bricked it.
Now I have follow all the steps from here orange recovery, wipes, installing firmware, installing rom and gapps but the mobile is remaining looped in logo.
What am I doing wrong ?

Fazeli1992

Apr 8, 2021
Hello guys.
Please help me here.
My phone was with the latest miui 11.I have unlocked it and I put twrp.
Via twrp I have performed a clean installation mistakenly and I tried to install latest lineage 18.1 .
Of course nothing happened and I be bricked it.
Now I have follow all the steps from here orange recovery, wipes, installing firmware, installing rom and gapps but the mobile is remaining looped in logo.
What am I doing wrong ?
Hi
Explain more precisely
Do you see a successful ROM installation message in the orangefox recovery environment or does it give an error?
This problem is probably due to the fact that you went from Android 7 to Android 11 at once.
Some users may face Fingerprint issuse or bootlop 👀 after flashing to LoS 18.1 ( Android 11)🙂👇
*It has happned because If you jump from Android 7,8,9 to Android 11 directly
*Back up all your data.
*Flash loS 17.1 ( or any Android 10 aosp based ROMs) Boot in to system once , Wipe Clean Flash LoS 18.1

Download Lineageos 17.1 from Here :

Download Gapps from Here :

good luck

Last edited:

anandsvm

Feb 11, 2013
Banglore
Lineage-18.1-20210417-UNOFFICIAL-4.9-mido-Vanilla By Zeelog.

Changelog:
- Synced latest LineageOS sources as of 17 April 2021
- Synced kernel with latest CAF Tag, Google's android-4.9 and WLAN Prima as of 17 April 2021
- Merged latest CAF tags as of 17 April 2021
- Update vendor security patch level
- Update Display,Audio,IMS,BT,Media,GPS,WFD stacks
- ViLTE: fixed camera icon stuck

Download : Link

Flame Gapps April 4 recommended Link

Support my efforts: Donate to Zeelog

*Use OTA update works perfect with Flame Gapps. Magisk and gapps retained.

* You may try MindGapps which is recommended LoS Dev Team(Works perfect)
Link

Atexor

Jun 28, 2014
Poland
In March I decided to update my phone and one day later was new release. Today I decided to do it again and flashed 0build from 8 April... Now I see another build. Well, third time lucky as people says. Hovewer, it's great that ROM is still maintained for RN4. Thank you for your work anandsvm and Zeelog.

Anyway, since March build I noticed one problem - my battery drain is really much faster. Before my SoT was about +-5.5h Now approximately +-4h. I didn't install any new apps recently and don't have any background wakelocks-apps.

I checked with BetterBatteryStats app and the biggest kernel wakelock is caused by "PowerManagerSertive.Wakelocks". All apps are "sleeping" almost all time (many from them are also killed from working in the background), CPU is in deep sleep state in most time, the same with apps. But my battery drain is approx 2%/h (when not using). Quite much.

What can cause that? I checked my real battery capacity and it's 3350 mAh with plugged battery capacity meter. When I bought it one year ago, battery had 3600 mAh. Loosing 250mAh (7%) does not explain, why my phone works shorter on the battery by ~37.5%.

As I mentioned before, today morning I flashed newer (from 8 April) build. I didn't use my phone entire day (just few minutes) and 9 hours later my battery went down from 100% to 70%.

Any suggestions?

anandsvm

Feb 11, 2013
Banglore
In March I decided to update my phone and one day later was new release. Today I decided to do it again and flashed 0build from 8 April... Now I see another build. Well, third time lucky as people says. Hovewer, it's great that ROM is still maintained for RN4. Thank you for your work anandsvm and Zeelog.

Anyway, since March build I noticed one problem - my battery drain is really much faster. Before my SoT was about +-5.5h Now approximately +-4h. I didn't install any new apps recently and don't have any background wakelocks-apps.

I checked with BetterBatteryStats app and the biggest kernel wakelock is caused by "PowerManagerSertive.Wakelocks". All apps are "sleeping" almost all time (many from them are also killed from working in the background), CPU is in deep sleep state in most time, the same with apps. But my battery drain is approx 2%/h (when not using). Quite much.

What can cause that? I checked my real battery capacity and it's 3350 mAh with plugged battery capacity meter. When I bought it one year ago, battery had 3600 mAh. Loosing 250mAh (7%) does not explain, why my phone works shorter on the battery by ~37.5%.

As I mentioned before, today morning I flashed newer (from 8 April) build. I didn't use my phone entire day (just few minutes) and 9 hours later my battery went down from 100% to 70%.

Any suggestions?

Test the latest update. All the blobs BT, Wifi, IMS, Display etc are updated. I usually get around 10 hours of SoT with my Old battery.

Try with latest Mind Gapps link given below . Use for few days and check the battery stats and give the results. We should find the sol.

Reactions: Atexor

anandsvm

Feb 11, 2013
Banglore
Reactions: Portakalimsi

Szajkop

Sep 25, 2014
GPS is not working for me.
GPS info app can see 12 sats but no location fix, 0 in use.
Im on gapps: FlameGApps-11.0-basic-arm64-20210404-BETA.zip

Can any1 help me?
Thanks

Atexor

Jun 28, 2014
Poland
Test the latest update. All the blobs BT, Wifi, IMS, Display etc are updated. I usually get around 10 hours of SoT with my Old battery.

Try with latest Mind Gapps link given below . Use for few days and check the battery stats and give the results. We should find the sol.
Allright. Clean flashed everything. Will test in next days. I was using NikGapps before.

Android 11 system use 7Gb is right?
Just flashed system with gapps and starting to install my previous apps and files -> internal memory has now 8,5 Gb so clean LoS should have approx 7,5 Gb.

Atexor

Jun 28, 2014
Poland
GPS is not working for me.
GPS info app can see 12 sats but no location fix, 0 in use.
Im on gapps: FlameGApps-11.0-basic-arm64-20210404-BETA.zip

Can any1 help me?
Thanks
Did you try with that app? App was not updated for almost year and something might broken.
It doesn't work for me on my RN4X nor old Samsung i9305 (with 7.1.2 system) since few Android updates. It can't find any (Xiaomi) or max 1-2 satelittes (Samsung).

Check with Google Maps or other app.
Try also fix your location:

Be sure you have latest firmware flashed (yeah, still old but latest).

Szajkop

Sep 25, 2014
I have installed the newest OTA, now the gps is working.
Rom: LOS 20210417
The gps app is fine, now shows 30+ visible 10+ in use with 3meter accuracy

Reactions: anandsvm

HansonLiu

Apr 19, 2021
INTRODUCTION
View attachment 5156907
LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android , which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed.

What's working

All Core Features of Android 11 Works , Including Wireless Display, Hotspot,Screen recording.

Known issues:
-None

SELinux Status Enforcing.
CTS Passes without Root.

Note : All development of these amazing ROMs is done by Zeelog. The OP anandsvm is tester ,provide assistance and collect and submit bug reports.

DOWNLOAD( April 17-2021)

Some users may face Fingerprint issuse or bootlop after flashing to LoS 18.1 ( Android 11)
*It has happned because If you jump from Android 7,8,9 to Android 11 directly and encrypted
*Back up all your data in PC
*Flash loS 17.1 ( or any Android 10 aosp based ROMs) Boot in to system once , Format DATA. Clean Flash LoS 18.1.

Instructions
  1. Clean flash recommended.
  2. Back Up Everything.
  3. Use Organefox Recovery. Link
  4. Wipe Dalvik/ART cache, Cache, System,Data, Vendor.
  5. Flash Latest Firmware. Link ( Only flash if your on old firmware)
  6. Flash ROM
  7. Flash Gapps.
    (Flame Gapps Basic Recommended)
To update ROM , Two methods OTA or Dirty Flash

Dirty Flash for ROM updates
1) Download the latest ROM
2) Reboot to recovery - Wipe Dalvik/ART Cache/cache/sys/vendor
3) Flash ROM , flash gapps any addons( Make sure flash all the gapps add-ons you flashed before)
4)Reboot to Recovery ,then reboot to system.

Check video : Link
OTA for ROM updates
Go to settings/system/updater. Update.

OTA Update Guide : Link

Telegram Channel

GitHub/OTA Release :
Link

Dev Profile : Link

XDA:DevDB Information
LineageOS 18.1 By Zeelog, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4

Contributors
anandsvm, Zeelog
ROM OS Version: Android 11.0.0_r32
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.9
ROM Firmware Required: Latest Firmware V11.0.2.0.NCFMIXM

Version Information
Stable
Stable Release Date: 2020-11-04

Created 2020-11-04
How about gps?

Shred00

Feb 22, 2013
I am using this ROM and everything works well so far. I have an LTE service where I only have a micro-SIM so I put it into SIM slot 2, without anything in slot 1 and I don't seem to be able to get any data on it. I do get the signal triangle, but no "LTE" indicator to the left of it or anything like that.

If I put the SIM into a micro->mini adaptor and put it into SIM slot 1, I do get LTE data complete with the "LTE" indicator to the left.

Is the SIM slot 2 unable to get data?

pxrave

For all people want working android auto here don't use flame gapps crap. It deletes very much apps and set your playstore to lose all licences in Latest version.

I wipe system cache and vendor and installed mind the gapps. Clear play store cache and reboot again after all my buyd apps come back.

toufr12

Sep 8, 2020
I would like to thank you @zeelog for creating this marvellous custom ROM for mido. I have been using this ROM as my daily driver for more than a month and I really like it. While using it I found a little bug that I am going to share with you.

Time to time the audio input from microphone don't work but after a reboot the microphone works just perfectly.

info
Device : Redmi Note 4 (mido)
Rom: LineageOs 18.1 (8 april ota)
Gapps : Nikgapps (stable) 30 January 2021
Add-on: Google, Google assistant,Google clock, Google calendar, Google photos

Root: not rooted

Attachments

• bugreport-lineage_mido-RQ2A.210405.005-2021-04-20-14-28-58.zip
    7.1 MB · Views: 8

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    banner_6.png

INTRODUCTION

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android , which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed.

What's working

All Core Features of Android 12.1 Works , Including Wireless Display, Hotspot,Screen recording.

Known issues:
    -None -

SELinux Status Enforcing.
    CTS Passes without Root.

Note : All development of these amazing ROMs is done by Zeelog. The OP anandsvm is tester ,provide assistance and collect and submit bug reports.

DOWNLOAD

Telegram Channel

GitHub/OTA Release :
    Link

Dev Profile : Link

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS 19.1 By Zeelog, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4

Contributors
    anandsvm, Zeelog
    ROM OS Version: Android 12.1.0_r2
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.9
    ROM Firmware Required: Latest Firmware V11.0.2.0.NCFMIXM

Version Information
    Stable
    Stable Release Date: 2022-03-28

Created 2020-11-04
    banner_6.png

Lineage-19.1-Android 12.1 - 20220328-UNOFFICIAL mido- Vanilla- : Zeelog

Gapps : Use Mindgapps only, Because right now its updated for 12.1-Link

Changelog:
    March security patch
    - LineageOS 19.1 (Android 12.1)
    - Synced latest LineageOS sources as of 28 March 2022
    - Synced kernel with latest CAF Tag, Google's android-4.9 and WLAN Prima as of 28 March 2022
    - Merged latest CAF tags as of 28 March 2022
    - Add option to disable QS on lockscreen - Fixed auto brightness toggle from previous release

Download: Link

Los group : Link

Note :
    *All the source side features are fixed now. Encryption dont try it .
    * Clean flash recommended.
    photo_2022-02-19_22-57-48.jpg

Lineage-19.0-20220219-UNOFFICIAL-mido- Vanilla- Pre release : Zeelog

Changelog:
    - Initial release

Download: Link

Gapps : Use Flame or Bit Gapps Latest

Note :
    Clean flash with Data wipe recommended , Tested this ROM 45 days no app crash, lags, Report to app dev if any issues. Vilte not working.

Audiofx and Monet theming WIP.

Dual SIM data is fixed.

Report Gapps issues to Gapps Dev.
    Android 12 is coming. We are testing the early builds.
    Most of the bugs are fixed now.
    Some minor issues left is
    Gesture, Button short cuts and LTE in second SIM slot.
    The minor issues is because of LoS Developer team is slow off the blocks ( they have personal life too) regarding Android 12.
    Rest assured our great Developer Zeelog is working hard to bring Android 12 to mido with full stability and performance.

(P.S Android 12 Runs great with Mido in early Test Builds)
    IMG-20211014-WA0011.jpg

Guys good news Android 12 is coming for mido. Most of the features working. No major issues in early test build.
    Will be released once source is stable.