OTA not yet received - QD1A.190821.007, magisk installed

Search This thread

Pixeling

Nov 2, 2019
Hi,

This is the first time I'm using magisk, I understand that since the system partition is not changing that I should be able to receive OTA regularly (subject to the official guide)

I have an unlocked pixel 4 xl and I'm still on October 5 security patch.

Anyone knows if this situation is normal?

Thanks

Homeboy76

Recognized Contributor
Aug 24, 2012
Google Pixel 8 Pro

murphyjasonc

Oct 19, 2014
Raleigh
Amazon Kindle Fire
Smart Watches
Hi,

This is the first time I'm using magisk, I understand that since the system partition is not changing that I should be able to receive OTA regularly (subject to the official guide)

Thanks

Just download the factory image and flash it manually in fastboot. Remember to edit the flash-all.bat file my taking the -W out first though or it will wipe your phone. This has always been easier and faster for me.

Pixeling

Nov 2, 2019
I wanted to do so (flash factory image) but wasn't sure which version to pick. I ended up going with 007.A3. Thanks.

I am already familiar with the OTA guide I just didn't receive the OTA for some reason.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

Thanks

Just download the factory image and flash it manually in fastboot. Remember to edit the flash-all.bat file my taking the -W out first though or it will wipe your phone. This has always been easier and faster for me.